Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRob443 View Post
    Ok so last week a picked up a 2nd Defense to cover my byes and will be dropping them this week, but was wondering which way I should go in FA should I grab a RB or a WR, here's who I have......

RB
    M.Lynch
    D.Martin
    M.Leshoure
    J.Stewart

WR
    C.Johnson
    J.Jones (ATL)
    R.Cobb
    A.Brown
    K.Britt
    you have a pretty good roster imo...if you truely wanted to upgrade I would do it @ the WR position.

on a side note....is reece available off waivers?

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears22 View Post
    you have a pretty good roster imo...if you truely wanted to upgrade I would do it @ the WR position.

on a side note....is reece available off waivers?
    No he isn't but RB options I was thinking B.Wells coming off injury & a starter, and at WR the smoking hot D.Alexander & T.Hilton were my top 2 interest, just feel like ima have a hard time decidng which WR to start each week I can only start 2 & a Flex, also I'm carrying 1 QB M.Ryan should I grab a backup instead?

vCash
    Colin Kaepernick worth a pick up?
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jint. View Post
    my QBs: Eli - Big Ben
    my Rbs: Rice - Martin - Donald Brown - Ballard - Jennings - Hillis

#2 waiver wire spot, should I pick up Schaub (just dropped on Sat) or Hillman ??

thanks
    I think ur starting 2 RBs are good, and Ballard is good to, Hillman would definetly be a big upgrade over Jennings & Hillis IMO, but if your not to sure about Eli or how long Ben is out Schaub's schedule frome here out is pretty favorable, so I think he will be a good pickup

vCash
    No he isn't but RB options I was thinking B.Wells coming off injury & a starter, and at WR the smoking hot D.Alexander & T.Hilton were my top 2 interest, just feel like ima have a hard time decidng which WR to start each week I can only start 2 & a Flex, also I'm carrying 1 QB M.Ryan should I grab a backup instead?
    I just picked up alexander off waivers, he's def worth the pick up...especially after the last 2 weeks he's had.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    I think ur starting 2 RBs are good, and Ballard is good to, Hillman would definetly be a big upgrade over Jennings & Hillis IMO, but if your not to sure about Eli or how long Ben is out Schaub's schedule frome here out is pretty favorable, so I think he will be a good pickup
    totally agree with this post.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    This guy in my league dropped Stafford last week for some reason. I picked him up and started him and he put up like 8 points. Today I bench him and he puts up 28. I suck.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    This guy in my league dropped Stafford last week for some reason. I picked him up and started him and he put up like 8 points. Today I bench him and he puts up 28. I suck.
    I feel ya. I have stafford as well but im in a 2 QB start league so I play him and flacco every week.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    He DROPPED stafford?

Wow... That kinda league is weak. Why would u even think that would be fun to play in a lg like that.... He dropped him after he had a 330+ 3td game? If u had him the past 2 weeks ...

Lol.... Cray

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard hitta View Post
    He DROPPED stafford?

Wow... That kinda league is weak. Why would u even think that would be fun to play in a lg like that.... He dropped him after he had a 330+ 3td game? If u had him the past 2 weeks ...

Lol.... Cray
    Actually it was by far the dumbest move of the year. It's a 10 team league so you have to use some strategy with your waiver wire moves usually. Basically he is just a Bears homer so he when he was choosing between dropping Stafford or Cutler he dropped Stafford because he hates the Lions. Pretty awful fantasy play, I know.

But anyway, I jumped on it immediately and now I have a log jam at QB with Cam Newton, Matthew Stafford, and also picked up Colin Kaepernick before anyone else got a claim in.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Wondering if I should stay with the TE I have or pick up Jermichael Finley.

Heath miller

Greg Olsen

Or Jermichael Finley

vCash
    Is it time to ****ing drop Gates? I'm 1 week away from playoffs and I honestly don't know if I can trust him anymore. Other options currently on the waiver that I think could be better are Rudolph, Myers, Finley..

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post

Heath miller

Greg Olsen

Or Jermichael Finley
    I still like Heath

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    Is it time to ****ing drop Gates? I'm 1 week away from playoffs and I honestly don't know if I can trust him anymore. Other options currently on the waiver that I think could be better are Rudolph, Myers, Finley..
    man...I feel your pain. i've been rolling with gates/heath miller all season. the game I sit gates he explodes, I play him and he gives me nothing. the tough thing going forward is he does have a favorable matchup (cin, pit, car, nyj, oak) but he's been way to inconsistent. how's rudolph's health status? do you have room on your roster to pick up another TE w/o dropping gates?

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post

Heath miller

Greg Olsen

Or Jermichael Finley
    miller's been consistent, i'd stick with him.

Monsters of the Midway.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast