Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 538
  1. #496
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    306
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRob443 View Post
    Ok so last week a picked up a 2nd Defense to cover my byes and will be dropping them this week, but was wondering which way I should go in FA should I grab a RB or a WR, here's who I have......

    RB
    M.Lynch
    D.Martin
    M.Leshoure
    J.Stewart

    WR
    C.Johnson
    J.Jones (ATL)
    R.Cobb
    A.Brown
    K.Britt
    you have a pretty good roster imo...if you truely wanted to upgrade I would do it @ the WR position.

    on a side note....is reece available off waivers?

    Monsters of the Midway.

  2. #497
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    193
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears22 View Post
    you have a pretty good roster imo...if you truely wanted to upgrade I would do it @ the WR position.

    on a side note....is reece available off waivers?
    No he isn't but RB options I was thinking B.Wells coming off injury & a starter, and at WR the smoking hot D.Alexander & T.Hilton were my top 2 interest, just feel like ima have a hard time decidng which WR to start each week I can only start 2 & a Flex, also I'm carrying 1 QB M.Ryan should I grab a backup instead?

  3. #498
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,404
    vCash
    1500
    Colin Kaepernick worth a pick up?
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

  4. #499
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    193
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jint. View Post
    my QBs: Eli - Big Ben
    my Rbs: Rice - Martin - Donald Brown - Ballard - Jennings - Hillis

    #2 waiver wire spot, should I pick up Schaub (just dropped on Sat) or Hillman ??

    thanks
    I think ur starting 2 RBs are good, and Ballard is good to, Hillman would definetly be a big upgrade over Jennings & Hillis IMO, but if your not to sure about Eli or how long Ben is out Schaub's schedule frome here out is pretty favorable, so I think he will be a good pickup

  5. #500
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    306
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRob443 View Post
    No he isn't but RB options I was thinking B.Wells coming off injury & a starter, and at WR the smoking hot D.Alexander & T.Hilton were my top 2 interest, just feel like ima have a hard time decidng which WR to start each week I can only start 2 & a Flex, also I'm carrying 1 QB M.Ryan should I grab a backup instead?
    I just picked up alexander off waivers, he's def worth the pick up...especially after the last 2 weeks he's had.

    Monsters of the Midway.

  6. #501
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    306
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRob443 View Post
    I think ur starting 2 RBs are good, and Ballard is good to, Hillman would definetly be a big upgrade over Jennings & Hillis IMO, but if your not to sure about Eli or how long Ben is out Schaub's schedule frome here out is pretty favorable, so I think he will be a good pickup
    totally agree with this post.

    Monsters of the Midway.

  7. #502
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,543
    vCash
    1500
    This guy in my league dropped Stafford last week for some reason. I picked him up and started him and he put up like 8 points. Today I bench him and he puts up 28. I suck.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

  8. #503
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    306
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    This guy in my league dropped Stafford last week for some reason. I picked him up and started him and he put up like 8 points. Today I bench him and he puts up 28. I suck.
    I feel ya. I have stafford as well but im in a 2 QB start league so I play him and flacco every week.

    Monsters of the Midway.

  9. #504
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    118
    vCash
    1500
    He DROPPED stafford?


    Wow... That kinda league is weak. Why would u even think that would be fun to play in a lg like that.... He dropped him after he had a 330+ 3td game? If u had him the past 2 weeks ...

    Lol.... Cray

  10. #505
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,543
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard hitta View Post
    He DROPPED stafford?


    Wow... That kinda league is weak. Why would u even think that would be fun to play in a lg like that.... He dropped him after he had a 330+ 3td game? If u had him the past 2 weeks ...

    Lol.... Cray
    Actually it was by far the dumbest move of the year. It's a 10 team league so you have to use some strategy with your waiver wire moves usually. Basically he is just a Bears homer so he when he was choosing between dropping Stafford or Cutler he dropped Stafford because he hates the Lions. Pretty awful fantasy play, I know.

    But anyway, I jumped on it immediately and now I have a log jam at QB with Cam Newton, Matthew Stafford, and also picked up Colin Kaepernick before anyone else got a claim in.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

  11. #506
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,199
    vCash
    1500
    Wondering if I should stay with the TE I have or pick up Jermichael Finley.

    Heath miller

    Greg Olsen

    Or Jermichael Finley

  12. #507
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GP, MI
    Posts
    6,224
    vCash
    1500
    Is it time to ****ing drop Gates? I'm 1 week away from playoffs and I honestly don't know if I can trust him anymore. Other options currently on the waiver that I think could be better are Rudolph, Myers, Finley..


    "Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

  13. #508
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GP, MI
    Posts
    6,224
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    Wondering if I should stay with the TE I have or pick up Jermichael Finley.

    Heath miller

    Greg Olsen

    Or Jermichael Finley
    I still like Heath


    "Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

  14. #509
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    306
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    Is it time to ****ing drop Gates? I'm 1 week away from playoffs and I honestly don't know if I can trust him anymore. Other options currently on the waiver that I think could be better are Rudolph, Myers, Finley..
    man...I feel your pain. i've been rolling with gates/heath miller all season. the game I sit gates he explodes, I play him and he gives me nothing. the tough thing going forward is he does have a favorable matchup (cin, pit, car, nyj, oak) but he's been way to inconsistent. how's rudolph's health status? do you have room on your roster to pick up another TE w/o dropping gates?

    Monsters of the Midway.

  15. #510
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    306
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    Wondering if I should stay with the TE I have or pick up Jermichael Finley.

    Heath miller

    Greg Olsen

    Or Jermichael Finley
    miller's been consistent, i'd stick with him.

    Monsters of the Midway.

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •