Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    vCash
    This is an 8 team league which is why these players are available but I'm looking to pick up two of them who should I pick up?

Sidney Rice, Denarius Moore, Mike Willimas, Josh Grodon
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    Moore & Williams for me

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    which one of these would be thw greatest upside.... igot a pretty high wavier claim... I don't really need the backs but in week 8 two of my backs are on a bye my other backs are : ray rice, Reggie
    Bush, Cj spiller

Powell, Daryl Richardson, or Felix jones ?

If Murray is out for a while them def jones...Powell is gonna be a starter but the o line is nasty.... Richardson has the most talent but he's got s jax infront of him

vCash
    One more question for you all. I'm looking to pick up a RB off the waiver wire and I will probably be forced to start him in week 7. I'm looking for a starter in week 7 and a long term option as a backup. Since they are all on waivers right now I'm not guarenteed to get them so please name who you think are the 2-3 best.

William Powell @ Min
    Pierre Thomas @ TB
    Mark Ingram @ TB
    Daryl Richardson v GB
    Vick Ballard v Cle
    Alex Green @ StL
    Felix Jones @ Car
    Issac Redman @ Cin
    Barron Batch @ Cin
    Danny Woodhead v NYJ
    Mike Goodson v Jac
    Joique Bell @ Chi
    Kendall Hunter v Sea
    Jonathan Stewart v Dal

vCash
    I just added Felix Jones and dropped Andre Roberts...am I stupid?
    I am realllly desperate for RB's - my RB's are Peterson, Stewart, David Wilson, Blount and now Felix Jones.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    I am realllly desperate for RB's - my RB's are Peterson, Stewart, David Wilson, Blount and now Felix Jones.
    I'm looking to pick up Jones in nearly all my leagues. It looks like you could use him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard hitta View Post
    which one of these would be thw greatest upside.... igot a pretty high wavier claim... I don't really need the backs but in week 8 two of my backs are on a bye my other backs are : ray rice, Reggie
    Bush, Cj spiller

Powell, Daryl Richardson, or Felix jones ?

If Murray is out for a while them def jones...Powell is gonna be a starter but the o line is nasty.... Richardson has the most talent but he's got s jax infront of him
    Jones, Powell, then Richardson for me.

Quote Originally Posted by burgh_fan66 View Post
    One more question for you all. I'm looking to pick up a RB off the waiver wire and I will probably be forced to start him in week 7. I'm looking for a starter in week 7 and a long term option as a backup. Since they are all on waivers right now I'm not guarenteed to get them so please name who you think are the 2-3 best.

William Powell @ Min
    Pierre Thomas @ TB
    Mark Ingram @ TB
    Daryl Richardson v GB
    Vick Ballard v Cle
    Alex Green @ StL
    Felix Jones @ Car
    Issac Redman @ Cin
    Barron Batch @ Cin
    Danny Woodhead v NYJ
    Mike Goodson v Jac
    Joique Bell @ Chi
    Kendall Hunter v Sea
    Jonathan Stewart v Dal
    Jones, Green, Powell, Richardson IMO

Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    No - Jones will be a very viable starter over the next few weeks while Murray is out. Roberts on the other hand is a crap shoot.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Ok so I my money league we have a blind bidding that opens from Mon at 8pm to Wed at 8pm then waivers open til Sat at noon, my question is for my girls team she needs help at RB this week with Charles on bye, she has Rice but for a RB2 and flex she's gonna put in a bid the highest bid this season is $7.50 so how much is to much for F.Jones and M.Hardesty if T.Richh can't go?

Note: there's 3 people who do work the blind bid every week to get that jump on waviers so bid would probally have to be close to that high, thanks for anyone that can give an opinion or insight

vCash
    Someone dropped deangelo Williams. Would you rather have him or Felix?

vCash
    just picked up henderson off waivers incase lance moore is a no go sunday. im surprised no one went after him considering his last games performance. not to mention the saints are going up against a weak secondary in TB. it'll be a even better pickup if jimmy graham is a no go for sundays game as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox_mattyice3 View Post
    Someone dropped deangelo Williams. Would you rather have him or Felix?
    Those Panthers RB's have too much time split and are totally unpredictable. As long as Murray is out I would go with Felix.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    I have LeSean McCoy, Julio Jones and Eric Decker all on bye this week. I already picked up Mike Williams to fill one hole and I have Steven Jackson on my bench to fill in for McCoy. The question now becomes who do I pick up between these 3 guys:

Isaac Redman @ CIN
    Danny Woodhead vs NYJ
    Vick Ballard vs CLE

One of these guys would fill in as my FLEX. Keep in mind this a PPR league.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I have LeSean McCoy, Julio Jones and Eric Decker all on bye this week. I already picked up Mike Williams to fill one hole and I have Steven Jackson on my bench to fill in for McCoy. The question now becomes who do I pick up between these 3 guys:

Isaac Redman @ CIN
    Danny Woodhead vs NYJ
    Vick Ballard vs CLE

One of these guys would fill in as my FLEX. Keep in mind this a PPR league.
    I would go Ballard.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Really need another opinion. I have Manning on a bye and need to start either Cutler or pick up Freeman or Palmer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    Really need another opinion. I have Manning on a bye and need to start either Cutler or pick up Freeman or Palmer?
    I have quit recommending Cutler, so I like Freeman and Weeden this week as replacements.

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast