Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 538
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,197
    vCash
    1500
    This is an 8 team league which is why these players are available but I'm looking to pick up two of them who should I pick up?

    Sidney Rice, Denarius Moore, Mike Willimas, Josh Grodon
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GP, MI
    Posts
    6,224
    vCash
    1500
    Moore & Williams for me


    "Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    118
    vCash
    1500
    which one of these would be thw greatest upside.... igot a pretty high wavier claim... I don't really need the backs but in week 8 two of my backs are on a bye my other backs are : ray rice, Reggie
    Bush, Cj spiller


    Powell, Daryl Richardson, or Felix jones ?




    If Murray is out for a while them def jones...Powell is gonna be a starter but the o line is nasty.... Richardson has the most talent but he's got s jax infront of him

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,197
    vCash
    1500
    One more question for you all. I'm looking to pick up a RB off the waiver wire and I will probably be forced to start him in week 7. I'm looking for a starter in week 7 and a long term option as a backup. Since they are all on waivers right now I'm not guarenteed to get them so please name who you think are the 2-3 best.

    William Powell @ Min
    Pierre Thomas @ TB
    Mark Ingram @ TB
    Daryl Richardson v GB
    Vick Ballard v Cle
    Alex Green @ StL
    Felix Jones @ Car
    Issac Redman @ Cin
    Barron Batch @ Cin
    Danny Woodhead v NYJ
    Mike Goodson v Jac
    Joique Bell @ Chi
    Kendall Hunter v Sea
    Jonathan Stewart v Dal
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,951
    vCash
    1500
    I just added Felix Jones and dropped Andre Roberts...am I stupid?
    I am realllly desperate for RB's - my RB's are Peterson, Stewart, David Wilson, Blount and now Felix Jones.

    Our QB > Yours

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,197
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    I just added Felix Jones and dropped Andre Roberts...am I stupid?
    I am realllly desperate for RB's - my RB's are Peterson, Stewart, David Wilson, Blount and now Felix Jones.
    I'm looking to pick up Jones in nearly all my leagues. It looks like you could use him.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GP, MI
    Posts
    6,224
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard hitta View Post
    which one of these would be thw greatest upside.... igot a pretty high wavier claim... I don't really need the backs but in week 8 two of my backs are on a bye my other backs are : ray rice, Reggie
    Bush, Cj spiller

    Powell, Daryl Richardson, or Felix jones ?

    If Murray is out for a while them def jones...Powell is gonna be a starter but the o line is nasty.... Richardson has the most talent but he's got s jax infront of him
    Jones, Powell, then Richardson for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by burgh_fan66 View Post
    One more question for you all. I'm looking to pick up a RB off the waiver wire and I will probably be forced to start him in week 7. I'm looking for a starter in week 7 and a long term option as a backup. Since they are all on waivers right now I'm not guarenteed to get them so please name who you think are the 2-3 best.

    William Powell @ Min
    Pierre Thomas @ TB
    Mark Ingram @ TB
    Daryl Richardson v GB
    Vick Ballard v Cle
    Alex Green @ StL
    Felix Jones @ Car
    Issac Redman @ Cin
    Barron Batch @ Cin
    Danny Woodhead v NYJ
    Mike Goodson v Jac
    Joique Bell @ Chi
    Kendall Hunter v Sea
    Jonathan Stewart v Dal
    Jones, Green, Powell, Richardson IMO

    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    I just added Felix Jones and dropped Andre Roberts...am I stupid?
    I am realllly desperate for RB's - my RB's are Peterson, Stewart, David Wilson, Blount and now Felix Jones.
    No - Jones will be a very viable starter over the next few weeks while Murray is out. Roberts on the other hand is a crap shoot.


    "Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    220
    vCash
    1500
    Ok so I my money league we have a blind bidding that opens from Mon at 8pm to Wed at 8pm then waivers open til Sat at noon, my question is for my girls team she needs help at RB this week with Charles on bye, she has Rice but for a RB2 and flex she's gonna put in a bid the highest bid this season is $7.50 so how much is to much for F.Jones and M.Hardesty if T.Richh can't go?

    Note: there's 3 people who do work the blind bid every week to get that jump on waviers so bid would probally have to be close to that high, thanks for anyone that can give an opinion or insight

  9. #384
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    876
    vCash
    1500
    Someone dropped deangelo Williams. Would you rather have him or Felix?

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    306
    vCash
    1500
    just picked up henderson off waivers incase lance moore is a no go sunday. im surprised no one went after him considering his last games performance. not to mention the saints are going up against a weak secondary in TB. it'll be a even better pickup if jimmy graham is a no go for sundays game as well.

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,680
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox_mattyice3 View Post
    Someone dropped deangelo Williams. Would you rather have him or Felix?
    Those Panthers RB's have too much time split and are totally unpredictable. As long as Murray is out I would go with Felix.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville/Alliance, Ohio
    Posts
    6,790
    vCash
    1500
    I have LeSean McCoy, Julio Jones and Eric Decker all on bye this week. I already picked up Mike Williams to fill one hole and I have Steven Jackson on my bench to fill in for McCoy. The question now becomes who do I pick up between these 3 guys:

    Isaac Redman @ CIN
    Danny Woodhead vs NYJ
    Vick Ballard vs CLE

    One of these guys would fill in as my FLEX. Keep in mind this a PPR league.


    I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,680
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I have LeSean McCoy, Julio Jones and Eric Decker all on bye this week. I already picked up Mike Williams to fill one hole and I have Steven Jackson on my bench to fill in for McCoy. The question now becomes who do I pick up between these 3 guys:

    Isaac Redman @ CIN
    Danny Woodhead vs NYJ
    Vick Ballard vs CLE

    One of these guys would fill in as my FLEX. Keep in mind this a PPR league.
    I would go Ballard.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,423
    vCash
    1500
    Really need another opinion. I have Manning on a bye and need to start either Cutler or pick up Freeman or Palmer?

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,438
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    Really need another opinion. I have Manning on a bye and need to start either Cutler or pick up Freeman or Palmer?
    I have quit recommending Cutler, so I like Freeman and Weeden this week as replacements.

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •