Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    I just picked him and Alex Green up. Hopefully one of them pans out.
    Green worries me but he is clearly the most talented back they have so he is for sure worth a shot. Hopefully one of them works out for you.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    This is my current team in a 12 man PPR league. I'm 4-1 and lead the league in points scored so far.

Starters:
    QB: Cam Newton
    RB: LeSean McCoy
    RB: Steven Jackson
    WR: Julio Jones
    WR: Percy Harvin
    TE: Jimmy Graham
    FLEX: Eric Decker
    K: Greg Zuerlein
    DT: Houston

Bench:
    QB: Andrew Luck
    RB: C.J. Spiller
    RB: Jahvid Best
    RB: Brandon Jacobs
    WR: Mike Williams
    TE: Kyle Rudolph

My #2 RB isn't very strong at the moment and I'm currently 4th in the waiver wire (2 of the guys are not very active so I'm basically 2nd). I'm looking hard at Alex Green or David Wilson. I'm leaning towards Wilson because the Packers don't run the ball much near the goal line and the Packers reportedly don't trust Green in pass protection. Wilson only had 2 carries last week but with Brown being concussed and Bradshaw always on the verge of an injury, Wilson might be ready to live up to the off season hype he gained. Thoughts?
    I personally like Green better then Wilson. I do believe Wilson is the better back but the Giants have a pretty crowded backfield.

vCash
    I have the #1 waiver wire spot..

My RBs are: Rice, Doug Martin, Donald Brown, Blount & Hillis (not the greatest, but Im 4-1)

Is Alex Green worth using the #1 spot on, or is it gonna be a RB by committee ?

thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRob443 View Post
    So I was just reading Best may be back as early as week 7, now my RB situation I thought was decent with M.Lynch, D.Martian, M.Leshoure, & J.Stewart but after reading this and seeing how Blount may be dipping into Martians carries should I grab Best to lock up the RB situation that could happen in Detriot or should I stay put?

My league has a $2.50 add & drop fee waiver process but also a blind bidding process from today til Wednesday at 8pm, if I should pick him up do I try waviers or how much of a bid should I try?
    Ok so to add to the above post I aso notice that Blount is still a FA so should I handcuff Martian or Leshoure or just stick with what I got droppable players would be Stewart, Cobb, or Britt, if I was to make that moved

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jint. View Post
    I have the #1 waiver wire spot..

My RBs are: Rice, Doug Martin, Donald Brown, Blount & Hillis (not the greatest, but Im 4-1)

Is Alex Green worth using the #1 spot on, or is it gonna be a RB by committee ?

thanks
    I'm in the same position, don't expect green to get big #s between the tackles, its what hen does catching out of the backfield that make him so good. In college he was incredible at putting up huge plays catching the ball. And gb likes to throw it a lot. Worth the #1 wire IMO.

vCash
    Alex Green baby. No one wanted him and he somehow lasted throught the waivers. Hes my auto 3rd back. Also picked up Kendall Hunter and Jahvid Best. Just need one of them to get starter reps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRob443 View Post
    So I was just reading Best may be back as early as week 7, now my RB situation I thought was decent with M.Lynch, D.Martian, M.Leshoure, & J.Stewart but after reading this and seeing how Blount may be dipping into Martians carries should I grab Best to lock up the RB situation that could happen in Detriot or should I stay put?

My league has a $2.50 add & drop fee waiver process but also a blind bidding process from today til Wednesday at 8pm, if I should pick him up do I try waviers or how much of a bid should I try?
    Pick up Best ASAP. News is that hes in great shape and will get tested by doctors again in week 7. He will be more of a Sproles for us (lions) heading forward. Leshoure will get a majority of the 1st down reps, but Best can get 10 yards every touch (receptions).

vCash
    I got best and alex green. Green is electric st catching the ball andnturning it to a big play, that was his bread and butter in college and he could fit gb well w that skill.

Best doesn't need to be a #1 to produce, we've seen in the past with 10 touches he can turn it into big production especially with the defense chasing Johnson around.

My rb depth just got real dangerous. My starters are Morris, Charles, and gore.

vCash
    Donald Brown out 2-3 weeks. Pickup Vick Ballard if you need a starter this week.

vCash
    Does anyone know if there is a function in ESPN leagues where the commish can reverse or veto or cancel a waiver transaction? Picked up Green but being a dumbass had Brandon Marshall 'checked' along with Cedric Benson. The commish told me he'd hook it up but has no idea how/if he can.

Someone please advise whether its a yes or no have 2 days to reverse it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a function in ESPN leagues where the commish can reverse or veto or cancel a waiver transaction? Picked up Green but being a dumbass had Brandon Marshall 'checked' along with Cedric Benson. The commish told me he'd hook it up but has no idea how/if he can.

Someone please advise whether its a yes or no have 2 days to reverse it.
    There should be a way for the commish to add Marshall back to your team. I know because my league commissioner has done it before.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    dumb question...you think its worth dropping crosby and picking up shayne graham off waivers? graham's scored 20 more points than crosby in my league. points been hard to come by, I need every point.

vCash
    ^^ Ive been playing Graham for a few weeks now.. Big Fan

vCash
    Jahvid Best..your thoughts

vCash
    wrong thread

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast