Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    After last night, how many people will pick up Kevin Ogletree?
    I would I was saying all offseason if there's a 3rd wr in dallasmyou grab him between Murray being a run threat , witten drawing lbs , rommo can by time and Austin and Dez grab top CBS but also both are never seemingly healthy ..

I'd grab him over say a Brandon Lafell of the panthers or some others like that ..as legadu N might end up 2nd there and Steve smith is there wr .

Ect ect. He's worth a spot in MOST leagues he hit 100 yards and those tds yeah that's not what I am going off since it was the giants 5th cb ..yes we lost TT then prince and Webster played bad ..2 hurt cover lbs in rivers and boley. Lost safeties depth and Coe got hurt , prince sat .., so his stats were inflated..

But ogletree has the build and speed ect to preform for the cowboys and we've seen they score a lot and use 3 wrs with witten a lot ..uhm plus injury fill ins..he should get you some solid starts ..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    After last night, how many people will pick up Kevin Ogletree?
    Oh and he plays smart seems to have chemistry with romo that 1st TD he was covered and just saw an opening looked at it ran to it and TD ..room immediately saw him ..that's all huge means room was watching him too and they saw the opening which is a vet move for both and he was clutch later sealed the game ..

vCash
    Dez?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Dez?
    Wow iPad auto corrected it n I never double checked I meant Dez he does KR/PR , WR and RB..for now that's decent l James could become a solid #2 rb in Miami behind bush whose injury prone over Daniel Thomas rumor mill already stated that 1 .

vCash

Kevin Ogletree

Worth a pickup? Had a career game with 100+ yards receiving and 2 TDs. Would have had 3 TDs if Romo doesn't miss the target.

Either way, 22 points (standard scoring) for a no-namer (IMO) warrants some attention. Hard to believe he'd be getting those kind of looks all season with Witten, Austin, and Bryant looking for catches. It probably had more to do with the Giants game plan focusing on containing all of those receivers, leaving Ogletree with the best looks.
    A message to Lebron haters

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24
    I wasted too much of my time rooting against other superstars, and started the LeBron era hating him too. I'm glad I got over this, because I think he is unlike anything the game has ever seen...and to be robbed of enjoying that because I hate his greatness would be awful.

vCash
    Yes cowboys are 1 of the teams iwas waiting for a 3rd wr to emerge he seemed to have chemistry with romo was trusted in the clutch and has decent speed n size plus the 2 wrs above him are always hurt/banged up ..even if they just miss 1 play thats a chance for him to break out ...

vCash
    Worth a flyer if you have a 3rd QB, crappy backup TE, backup K or DEF, or WR/RB scrubs, but I don't expect an L-Rob type of breakout. L-Rob is a deep threat, Ogletree is not. It was obvious that the Giants were particularly focused on stopping Austin and Bryant, teams won't let Ogletree beat them all year.

vCash
    It would have to be a really deep league for me to consider picking him up. I'm sure there will be other guys come Sunday or Monday that will be a more valuable pickup.

vCash
    ummm not really understanding this thread, we have a waiver wire thread, and a roster thread...

so whats the purpose of this? wanna try to keep these forums clean

vCash
    OK so I don't have a kicker...

Who should I pick up out of--

Billy Cundiff WAS
    Shayne Graham HOU
    Connor Barth TB
    Dan Fields MIA
    Mike Nugent CIN
    Nick Folk NYJ
    Nate Kaeding SD
    Josh Scobee JAX
    Ryan Succup KC
    Jason Hanson DET
    Steven Hauschka SEA
    Phil Dawson CLE
    Rian Lindell BUF
    Jay Feely ARI
    Shaun Suisham PIT
    Last edited by Master Mind; 09-07-2012 at 07:58 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mind View Post
    OK so I don't have a kicker...

Who should I pick up out of--

Billy Cundiff WAS
    Shayne Graham HOU
    Connor Barth TB
    Dan Fields MIA
    Mike Nugent CIN
    Nick Folk NYJ
    Nate Kaeding SD
    Josh Scobee JAX
    Ryan Succup KC
    Jason Hanson DET
    Steven Hauschka SEA
    Phil Dawson CLE
    Rian Lindell BUF
    Jay Feely ARI
    Shaun Suisham PIT
    Coin toss , Jason Hanson, mike nugent, jay feely .

vCash
    If you have an extra spot on the roster and need to take a flier on a WR, would you rather go with:

J Baldwin
    Josh Gordon
    Santana Moss

Abide!

vCash
    Need help at the RB position right now I have Marshawn Lnych (SEA), Doug Martian (TB), Jonathan Stewart (CAR), & Robert Turbin (SEA), which of the following would you pick up out of Jonathen Dywer (PIT), Jaquizz Rodgers (ATL), Daniel Thomas (MIA), Alferd Morris (WAS), Issah Pead (STL), or Mikel Leshoure (DET, who can't help week 1) please offer some feedback I may have to go with one of these options if Lynch can't go, hoping he can though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRob443 View Post
    Need help at the RB position right now I have Marshawn Lnych (SEA), Doug Martian (TB), Jonathan Stewart (CAR), & Robert Turbin (SEA), which of the following would you pick up out of Jonathen Dywer (PIT), Jaquizz Rodgers (ATL), Daniel Thomas (MIA), Alferd Morris (WAS), Issah Pead (STL), or Mikel Leshoure (DET, who can't help week 1) please offer some feedback I may have to go with one of these options if Lynch can't go, hoping he can though
    Dwyer may split carries with redman whose banged up ... For week 1 it's him or turbin. Gl after That though .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe Bigsley View Post
    If you have an extra spot on the roster and need to take a flier on a WR, would you rather go with:

J Baldwin
    Josh Gordon
    Santana Moss
    Moss, but none of them look good at all.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast