Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Would you guys drop Sebass for Justin Tucker?
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSchwa View Post
    dude the giants have the worst pass d in the league so its not a good matchup... its a great one ... that being said... if u can, go grab Dennis Pitta or Martellus Bennet....
    also there is a waiver wire thread for these questions...check it out
    Thanks for the insight & both of those TEs are taken already, and as far as the Thread thanks thats good to know as I do try to keep my questions within those group threads just must not have noticed that one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Should I drop Greg Olsen for Scott Chandler? Olsen is my backup I'm just looking for trade assets and with David Nelson out Chandler could Be in line for serious red zone targets.

But analyst are all over Olsens nuts, and say he will produce. Could use some other peoples opinions here. I'm leaning towards Chandler.

My league has a max amt of moves allowed which is my only hold up.

Chandler is in line for plenty targets. Stevie Johnson and CJ Spiller are the top two priorities for opposing defenses. You have to remember Olsen is behind Cam, Steve Smith, LaFell, and you could throw the RB tandem in there as well. If Pitta or Bennett are available I'd take one of them first. That's just them first.

Quote Originally Posted by Floorse View Post
    So I have been going with a DEF by committee approach this year. I didn't grab one of the top 8-10 DEF in the league during the draft and actually waited until my last pick and took Buffalo. The bad part with them is they play NE and BAL 2x each. I believe they have a good DEF but I also think a second DEF would be good to have. Right now the top available choices are Arizona, Cleveland Tampa Bay, San Diego and Denver. What are your thoughts?
    Arizona has a really solid defense. Lock down corner, or close to it at least in Peterson. Their d-line is an absolute handful as well. I'm not too keen on Tampa or Cleveland. SD played some mediocre teams so I'd wait on them. Denver is interesting since they get a lot of sacks. We a monster pass rush and a really good rush d they could force a lot more picks this year. Although Matt Ryan did slice them up. My pick is Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    Would you guys drop Sebass for Justin Tucker?
    Yes. Cundiff attempted 37 field goals last year. Their offense hasn't really changed all that much from last year. Expect Tucker, who has a big leg, to attempt and make plenty of field goals. As for Sebass, the offense is atrocious in Oakland, I mean he attempts and makes a lot, but it depends on whether or not they can even get to the redzone or at least the 30-35 so he can even attempt a FG

vCash
    So with Hernandez out I have G.Olsen who's going against the Giants D who has given up the second fewest fantasy points to TEs so should I start him or grab a TE off the wire there's S.Chandler, H.Miller, D.Keller, or B.Myers out there, I like Chandlers matchup & his redzone potential is he a good pickup? If it helps it cost $2.50 per add & drop in this league

vCash

Ringer

Is he a must pick up considering how bad CJ2K has been this year

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Chandler is in line for plenty targets. Stevie Johnson and CJ Spiller are the top two priorities for opposing defenses. You have to remember Olsen is behind Cam, Steve Smith, LaFell, and you could throw the RB tandem in there as well. If Pitta or Bennett are available I'd take one of them first. That's just them first.

Arizona has a really solid defense. Lock down corner, or close to it at least in Peterson. Their d-line is an absolute handful as well. I'm not too keen on Tampa or Cleveland. SD played some mediocre teams so I'd wait on them. Denver is interesting since they get a lot of sacks. We a monster pass rush and a really good rush d they could force a lot more picks this year. Although Matt Ryan did slice them up. My pick is Denver.

Yes. Cundiff attempted 37 field goals last year. Their offense hasn't really changed all that much from last year. Expect Tucker, who has a big leg, to attempt and make plenty of field goals. As for Sebass, the offense is atrocious in Oakland, I mean he attempts and makes a lot, but it depends on whether or not they can even get to the redzone or at least the 30-35 so he can even attempt a FG
    Good points about pitta or Bennett, but Fitzpatrick flat out said Chandler is going to be a major red zone target. Not to mention spiller and Johnson aren't great red zone targets.

I'm gonna go w Chandler. His routes look extremely crisp, he alrdy has 2 TDs, and he has no competition for red zone targets IMO.

Thx for the opinion though.

vCash

vCash
    Ended up getting Andre Brown on waivers, no one picked up Dennis Pitta so I got him to replace Aaron Hernandez, picked up Mikel Leshoure for Roy Helu, and picked up Donnie Avery for Lance Moore.

Here's my team now 2QBs
    Stafford
    Ryan
    Marshawn
    RBush
    Steve Smith
    Marques Colston
    Vincent Jackson
    Dennis Pitta
    JetsD
    Dan Bailey

Bench: Alex Smith, Tamme, Andre Brown, Donnie Avery, Torrey Smith, DeAngelo Williams.

IR: Fred Jackson and Aaron Hernandez.

vCash
    like all of your moves but lance moore.... i think you would regret that!!

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash

The Waiver Wire Thread

Thanks! I have Colston so realistically I'm only going to start 1 since both of them seem like boom or bust players. We'll see, I noticed after I dropped Moore that they're playing KC :/ hopefully Colston is the one who goes off haha

vCash
    Keep Kendall Wright or drop him for Andrew Hawkins? Seems like a coin flip to me, would like to hear others opinions.

vCash
    12 team PPR Tight End help:

Only had Hernandez, there really isn't much out there, as almost every team had 2 TE and one even has 3.

Available: H. Miller, Ed Dickson, A. McCoy, T. Heap, Kendricks, Dallas Clark, C. Harbor, Scheffler, etc.

Pretty much bottom of the barrel guys. Miller seems like the obvious choice but he's hurt, and doesn't catch many passes and I don't see him catching a TD 3 weeks in a row. I'm thinking about Winslow now that he was signed by NE, I'm just not sure how much of an impact he's going to have. Thoughts?

vCash
    ^Is Brandon Meyers available in your league?

vCash
    Ok so for my girls team she was really excited about A.Brown (NYG) matchup tonight but because of waiver wire she wont be able to have him until the wire results go through on Saturday at 12, is A.Brown worth a pickup? Or does he fade out after Bradshaw returns & how long is Bradshaw out? Currently she has R.Rice, J.Charles, D.Williams, & J.Starks

vCash
    Pick him up

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast