Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSchwa View Post
    I think i need another TE because of Gates' possible health issues going forward, i had to grab Miller @ 3oclock last week as an emergency fill in but want to drop him now for a better option....I am # 1 on the waiver wire Pitta is gone as well as Celek...Bennet is available but is he worth my #1 waiver priority?
    Also thinking of dropping Alshon or Rice for Lefell..which one ?

Here is my team as it stands (1-1)
    QB-Eli Manning-NYG
    WR-Jordy Nelson-GB
    WR-Steve Smith-Car
    RB-Maurice Jones-Drew-Jac
    RB-C.J. Spiller-Buf
    TE-Antonio Gates-SD
    FLEX/W/R/T-Chris Johnson-Ten
    K-Alex Henery-Phi
    DEF/SP-San Diego
    IDP-Sean Lee-(Dal - LB)

BN-Heath Miller-(Pit TE)
    BN-Cedric Benson-(GB - RB)
    BN-Justin Blackmon-(Jac - WR)
    BN-Kenny Britt-(Ten - WR)
    BN-Sidney Rice-(Sea - WR)
    BN-Alshon Jeffery-(Chi - WR)
    I wouldn't use my #1 pick for those guys. I'd stick with Miller and if you can get a guy as a FA after waivers that is better, I'd do it. But I think you are good with Miller as a fill-in.

Also, I'm a fan of Jeffery this year. I may be a Bears homer, but someone besides Marshall will catch some.

vCash
    I have Brandon Pettigrew at TE. Should I drop him in favor of either Pitta or Celek? If so, which one?

0.5 PPR 10-team league
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    I have Brandon Pettigrew at TE. Should I drop him in favor of either Pitta or Celek? If so, which one?

0.5 PPR 10-team league
    NO! I like Pitta a lot, but Grew is clearly the best of those TE's.

vCash
    I just blew 11% of my budget on Justin Tucker. I had been going with a kicker by committee but it hasn't worked out incredibly well. My schedule gets really tough after this week, I'm 1-1, and it looks to me like he's going to be the clear-cut #1 K. Am I stupid?

vCash

0.5 PPR 10-team league
    Pettigrew also goes vs titans who have a hard time covering TEs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    I just blew 11% of my budget on Justin Tucker. I had been going with a kicker by committee but it hasn't worked out incredibly well. My schedule gets really tough after this week, I'm 1-1, and it looks to me like he's going to be the clear-cut #1 K. Am I stupid?
    You probably could have just waited it out and picked him up after waivers clear, he looks like he will probably be very consistent though, which is what you really want.

vCash

0.5 PPR 10-team league
    Pitta is going to see more and more targets, I like him over alot of TE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    You probably could have just waited it out and picked him up after waivers clear, he looks like he will probably be very consistent though, which is what you really want.
    Looks like there weren't any other bidders, so you're right, I definitely could have. Ah well. I'm happy to know that I likely won't have to be worrying about a new kicker every week now.

vCash
    vincent jackson @ dallas or santonio holmes @ miami...tough call, what you guys think? the other 2 WR's im starting are cruz and moore.

vCash
    Which Moore?

vCash

Hernandez out Should I pick up TE?

OK so Hernandez is down a few weeks, I got G.Olsen (CAR) as my backup, but his matchup isn't the best this week so was wondering if I should bench him and maybe grab a TE off the wire, right now theirs a few good matchups this week, 1 I like is S.Chandler (BUF), then theres H.Miller (PIT), D.Keller (NYJ), B.Myers (OAK), A.Fasano (MIA), or do I just stay put and give Olsen a try this week, adds & drops cost $2.50 each if that changes anyones decision.

vCash
    Alright guys. I have Fred Jackson and Aaron Hernandez on the IR. I'm assuming that FJax will have to split a lot of time with Spiller once he's back.

My RBs are Marshawn and Reggie Bush back ups are Helu and DeAngelo Williams. My only TE now is Tamme So here's the question: Should I waiver claim for Andre Brown OR should I place my waiver on Martellus Bennett and THEN just pick up Leshoure off of FA.

I'm also thinking about dropping Lance Moore for Donnie Avery or Brian Hartline. Danny Amendola is available, but I'm 100% positive he'll be claimed before my waiver claim which is 6th.

vCash
    dude the giants have the worst pass d in the league so its not a good matchup... its a great one ... that being said... if u can, go grab Dennis Pitta or Martellus Bennet....
    also there is a waiver wire thread for these questions...check it out

vCash
    Should I drop Greg Olsen for Scott Chandler? Olsen is my backup I'm just looking for trade assets and with David Nelson out Chandler could Be in line for serious red zone targets.

But analyst are all over Olsens nuts, and say he will produce. Could use some other peoples opinions here. I'm leaning towards Chandler.

My league has a max amt of moves allowed which is my only hold up.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    So I have been going with a DEF by committee approach this year. I didn't grab one of the top 8-10 DEF in the league during the draft and actually waited until my last pick and took Buffalo. The bad part with them is they play NE and BAL 2x each. I believe they have a good DEF but I also think a second DEF would be good to have. Right now the top available choices are Arizona, Cleveland Tampa Bay, San Diego and Denver. What are your thoughts?

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast