Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears22 View Post
    so i've been playing match up's every week when it comes to the d/st and I wasn't able to grab denver off waivers so I need some help picking up a d/st this week. here's my choices:

PHIL @ WAS
    NYJ @ STL
    BUF vs MIA
    ARZ @ ATL
    CLE @ DAL
    WAS vs PHIL
    DAL vs CLE
    STL vs NYJ

not a strong group to select from but im leaning towards the ram's d/st vs NYJ or BUF vs MIA. what do you guys think??? I currently have the steelers and they play BAL in pit...should I stick with them?

edit: just put in a waiver claim for the rams and dropped martellus bennett, don't need 3 TE's anyways.
    Ya definitely no need to carry 3 TE’s on your squad – don’t even need 2 TBH unless you start 2 TE’s. Anyways, I’d probably stick with PIT this weekend despite all their injuries but if they make you too nervous, I’d probably go with STL as well out of that group.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginRondo17 View Post
    I need two running backs for next week, I just put a waiver claim on Ivory, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to win it. Thinking about going with Woodhead if he is still available. Any other suggestions?
    I’d take Reece over Woodhead if he’s available.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRob443 View Post
    Should I pick up C.Ivory???

My problem is not having anybody I feel I can drop, here's my team right now
    RB-M.Lynch, D.Martin, M.Leshoure, & J.Stewart (all starting RBs)
    WR-C.Johnson, J.Jones (ATL), A.Brown, R.Cobb, & K.Britt
    TE-A.Hernandez & G.Olsen (Hernandez can't seem to shake the injury so need Olsen)
    Honestly I probably wouldn’t. Not sure what’s going on with Hernandez’s injury, but at this point I probably would contemplate dropping him if it doesn’t look like he’ll be returning anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jint. View Post
    I have Big Ben (banged up)
    and Eli (playing terrible and also on a bye)

here are my options for week 11:

Fitzpatrick vs MIA
    Bradford vs JETS
    Tannehill at BUF
    Foles at WASH

thanks
    I’d learn towards Fitz or Foles. I know Foles may be a bit of a gamble, but WASH’s secondary is just bad so I could see him having a solid outing

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Would anyone contemplate dropping Pettigrew for Chandler? I'm getting tired of his lackluster performances..

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    Would anyone contemplate dropping Pettigrew for Chandler? I'm getting tired of his lackluster performances..
    I think Id rather have Pettigrew..

Stafford shoud be throwing it alot against GB this week

vCash
    Ya definitely no need to carry 3 TEs on your squad dont even need 2 TBH unless you start 2 TEs. Anyways, Id probably stick with PIT this weekend despite all their injuries but if they make you too nervous, Id probably go with STL as well out of that group.
    thanks for your input, you always seem to give a brotha some second thoughts. I picked up the rams, going to roll with them this week vs the jets...especially since they play in STL. I plan on keeping the steelers though, unless I can include the falcons d/st in a trade im trying to pull off.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    i'd keep pettigrew.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    Would you guys drop Big Ben for someone like Russell Wilson or Alex Smith? I have Newton but since Ben got hurt I'll need a good backup QB.

Also, is Golden Tate worth a pickup?
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    should greg jennings even be on your roster at this point? he's been taking up a roster spot on my roster but its hard to drop the #1 WR I drafted. I've been trying to find info about his timeline to return but no luck. I could use his spot to pick up a guy like danario alexander off waivers and add depth going into the playoffs. what do you guys think?

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    Would you guys drop Big Ben for someone like Russell Wilson or Alex Smith? I have Newton but since Ben got hurt I'll need a good backup QB.

Also, is Golden Tate worth a pickup?
    is there an expected timeline for ben to return? last I heard he could miss the rest of the season.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears22 View Post
    is there an expected timeline for ben to return? last I heard he could miss the rest of the season.
    Yeah it looks like he will.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Get Peyton and mccoy
    Lose Foster Romo
    should i go through with trade im 5-5 and feel like my qb's have been the problem. ihave romo and vick
    Rbs: foster martin mjd jennings
    Good deal??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krupa View Post
    Get Peyton and mccoy
    Lose Foster Romo
    should i go through with trade im 5-5 and feel like my qb's have been the problem. ihave romo and vick
    Rbs: foster martin mjd jennings
    Good deal??
    This isn't, but the one for Martin is.

vCash
    Looks like James Starks has taken the starting role with the Packers..Might be worth a pickup..I'm starting him due to having no RB depth and Lynch on bye.

vCash
    Ok so J.Jones (ATL) has a chance of not playing, just great but anyway I don't have anybody else on my team who can start due to bye weeks & injurys so my only other option is J.Stewart (CAR) unless I pick up someone, there's not many good RBs so I looked at WRs and out of these guys who should I pick up?????

H,Douglas (ATL) (only because I have M.Ryan as my QB)
    D.Alexander (SD)
    J.Kerley (NYJ)
    T.Hilton (IND)
    A.Jeffery (CHI)
    A.Boldin (BAL)
    C.Givens (STL)
    R.Streater (OAK) (only because the OAK are playing NO & DHB has missed practice)

vCash
    my QBs: Eli - Big Ben
    my Rbs: Rice - Martin - Donald Brown - Ballard - Jennings - Hillis

#2 waiver wire spot, should I pick up Schaub (just dropped on Sat) or Hillman ??

thanks

vCash
    Ok so last week a picked up a 2nd Defense to cover my byes and will be dropping them this week, but was wondering which way I should go in FA should I grab a RB or a WR, here's who I have......

RB
    M.Lynch
    D.Martin
    M.Leshoure
    J.Stewart

WR
    C.Johnson
    J.Jones (ATL)
    R.Cobb
    A.Brown
    K.Britt

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast