Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Players that end up sitting

that will affect your playoff picture.

Kinda nervous bout Foster. I ended up picking up tate and forsett in the event he sits week 17 but today made me a little nervous as tate got touches and forset got the bulk of the carries.

Anyone else try and prepare for players sitting out

vCash
    I have a first round bye. Don't see any of my players sitting.

But I think ill also pick up forsett... I tried to trade for Tate like week 7, offered Brandon Llyod . Dude didnt take it tho, he said 2 people tried to get Tate off him the same day... He didnt know why lol.

But actually now that I'm thinking of this I'm gonna try to get jaquizz Rodgers first

vCash
    This is why I don't play in leagues that run through week 17, it's ignorant. Not going to pay money to play in a league decided on backups.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    This is why I don't play in leagues that run through week 17, it's ignorant. Not going to pay money to play in a league decided on backups.
    Can you end on week 16 in ESPN leagues? If so, how do you do that? I might do that next year in my league since I am commissioner.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Jamaal Charles?

vCash
    Jamaal Charles?

vCash
    It was in espn. Espn looks the best but they have the worst format for fantasy football.

vCash
    yeah it concerns me a bit since i have foster and matt ryan. with both teams only having 1 loss i've been hoping they'd lose lately lol. my league ends in week 16 so i should be ok, but there's always that chance that everything is wrapped up and they see limited snaps that week which would be a piss off if i'm in the finals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    Can you end on week 16 in ESPN leagues? If so, how do you do that? I might do that next year in my league since I am commissioner.

My league does. I didnbset it tho, im not the commish

vCash

Players that end up sitting

Just gotta set the playoffs to end then. Start Em a week earlier.

That's what I did anyway

vCash
    yea i ****ed up. This was my first season as the commish. We usually rotate and I assumed it was set that way. Karma coming around showing its ugly head

vCash
    I'm worried about Peyton Manning. I picked up Russell Wilson as insurance. Aaron Hernandez concerns me a little; so does Julio Jones but I have excellent WR depth.