Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Depth Chart (if no lockout)

hoping there will be an NHL season this year..how do you think the Blackhawks depth chart will look like barring any late free agent signings?

1. Carcillo/Toews/Kane
    2. Sharp/Shaw/Hossa
    3. Bickell/Bolland/Stalberg
    4. Saad,Frolik/Mayers/Hayes
    Not Dressed-Smith, Saad/Frolik

1. Oduya/Seabs
    2. Leddy/Keith
    3. Hammer/Olsen,Montador
    Not Dressed-Brookbank, Olsen/Montador

1. Crawford
    2. Emery

vCash
    i'd like to see Bolland get some more action than 3rd line, but he IS their shut down guy so i guess it fits.

i'm torn on carcillo. i don't really consider him much of a hockey player, so i don't like him getting so much ice time on the top line. on the flip side, it's nice to have someone out there to stop people from picking on the skill guys. expecially with how much other teams get away with on Toews (IMO)

vCash
    dont you notice that kane plays a little less scared when Carcillo is out there? Carcillo has alot more skill then people think..he just needs to screw his head on straight and he could easily put up 50 points if he wanted to..esp. with Toews and Kane playing at a higher level with him out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownFan92 View Post
    dont you notice that kane plays a little less scared when Carcillo is out there? Carcillo has alot more skill then people think..he just needs to screw his head on straight and he could easily put up 50 points if he wanted to..esp. with Toews and Kane playing at a higher level with him out there.
    I agree with all of this. 100%

The amount of skill that Carcillo had playing with Hossa/Kane was very apparent. The nice thing about that line is we would all of a sudden have a 2C (Kane) and I really don't think we lose anything defensively on that line because Hossa is an absolute tank and Carcillo is solid defensively.

The issue with Carcillo is that those borderline calls are going to go against him every time...as they should. He has been a bonehead in the past and if he gets his head on straight he really could be a big X-Factor for the Blackhawks this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    I agree with all of this. 100%

The amount of skill that Carcillo had playing with Hossa/Kane was very apparent. The nice thing about that line is we would all of a sudden have a 2C (Kane) and I really don't think we lose anything defensively on that line because Hossa is an absolute tank and Carcillo is solid defensively.

The issue with Carcillo is that those borderline calls are going to go against him every time...as they should. He has been a bonehead in the past and if he gets his head on straight he really could be a big X-Factor for the Blackhawks this year.
    couldnt agree more. the one thing i dont like is putting Kane as the #2 center. yes..it would be nice to balance the skill out on different lines..but i think Bowman needs to make a move for a bonified number 2 and let Kane play RW on a line with Toews like it should be. I hate when Q puts people where they shouldnt be. lol