Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

PSD Penguin Fan of the Season

Just trying to gauge interest here. I ran a game in the Pirates forum called PSD Pirates Fan of the Month/Season. Essentially I create a handful of questions at the beginning of the month and you give me your answers. Some are all or nothing like Who will lead the team in assists in October? And some have partially credit like How many goals will Crosby score in October? You would get say 10 points for an exact answer, 7 for being within 1, 5 for being within 2 and 3 for being within 3.

There would be a preseason portion where you answer questions about the whole season and monthly installments where you answer questions about the upcoming month. Each month will have a winner and there will be a season overall winner. There is no prize except for the honor of having the title (basically nothing but hey its kind of fun).

We might have to work something out with a possible lockout looming for the preseason (because obviously if they only have say a 56 game season the Pens are probably not getting 108 points) but I think we can do it. I'm planning on a slightly smaller scale version here. On the Pirates forum I asked 8 questions a month, here I'm thinking about 5 or 6.

If you are interested in participating this season just post and let me know.

vCash
    I'll do it. I saw this in there and was thinking of using it in the steelers forum, would you mind?

vCash
    By all means go ahead. I'm a big football fan myself, I might even stop by and participate.

vCash
    Yes do so we have a great group in there

vCash
    i would do it for hockey no doubt. we need a season
    crap whats is my name

vCash
    I guess I will wait to do this until we know if there will be a season and if so when it will start and how long it will be.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    Yeah if there is a season I would be in for this. It would definitely be interesting.