Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    because it takes a special kind of person to believe that an extra million jobs lost in the middle of the worst recession since the great depression are a good idea.
    If it's just some more beaurocrats to shuffle papers and lackeys for regulatory agencies then their value to the economy is limited.....
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsrule View Post
    Really, you don't think that Huffpo and the NYtimes have an agenda?
    Again, attack the substance, not the source. Their "agenda" is irrelevant to this discussion. You claimed you could "break it down" - "it" being the actual article - I am saying that if you can, do so.
    lol nothing matters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkShizzle View Post
    Again, attack the substance, not the source. Their "agenda" is irrelevant to this discussion. You claimed you could "break it down" - "it" being the actual article - I am saying that if you can, do so.
    You have fallen into a common and very attractive approach. You want factual clarity. You want an explanation, an analysis. I have been where you are many times.

Unfortunately, there is a propensity among many folks to go with their gut rather than heeding the results of a cool-headed intellectual appraisal. Further, that approach seems to be more common among so-called swing voters, i.e. those that could possibly be convinced by arguments.

In other words, he cannot "do so". The question we need to ask is whether that's relevant in any meaningful way.
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567