Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Threaded View

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsrule View Post
    Saying no without explaining what you're opposed to doesn't really help me to understand what I lied about. As for the bailout, Bush did enact it and I believe Obama supported it, but i'm not sure what you're trying to grasp at here.
    Don't be dense.

The point is Obama said that if GM got the government help it "needed" the plant would stay open.
    Blatant lie, as he never said that.

"if our government is there to support you, and give you the assistance you need to re-tool and make this transition, that this plant will be here for another hundred years."
    Selective quoting. Take this **** to the Fox News forum.

I showed you how Obama made a statement, ended up being wrong and did nothing to rectify it when he became President.
    He "ENACTED" the "AUTO BAILOUT," which is what he alluded to in his comments, meaning that he DID do something to rectify the problem. If he didn't enact the bailout, you might have a case, but as it stands, you're wrong.

As for the bailout, Bush did enact it and I believe Obama supported it, but i'm not sure what you're trying to grasp at here.
    You know what I'm "grasping" at. It wasn't Bush's bailout by any means. He merely initiated a stopgap measure, while Obama doled out the big money and did the actual restructuring. Surely, you can "grasp" that.
    Last edited by Rageaholic; 08-30-2012 at 12:53 AM.