Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

As crazy as it sounds...

We still have a shot at the division this year. Obviously that's only if we beat the Patriots on Thursday. But just say we do, we will be 5-6 and the Pats will be 7-4. They play the Texans and 49ers the next few weeks and will still be without Gronkowski. The only thing we gotta hope for is that the Dolphins win one of the two games against them (because of the tiebreaker). Without Gronk and a division rivalry game maybe they can surprise them. That will put the Patriots at 9-7 for the year. This means that if we win out or lose one game, we win the division, which shouldn't be too far fetched based on our upcoming schedule. The next tiebreaker that doesn't tie would be common games, which we would win because they lost to the Cardinals. Obviously the way we are playing this year you wouldn't be thinking of winning the division, but it is possible. Lets hope for the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by METSandJETS94 View Post
    We still have a shot at the division this year. Obviously that's only if we beat the Patriots on Thursday. But just say we do, we will be 5-6 and the Pats will be 7-4. They play the Texans and 49ers the next few weeks and will still be without Gronkowski. The only thing we gotta hope for is that the Dolphins win one of the two games against them (because of the tiebreaker). Without Gronk and a division rivalry game maybe they can surprise them. That will put the Patriots at 9-7 for the year. This means that if we win out or lose one game, we win the division, which shouldn't be too far fetched based on our upcoming schedule. The next tiebreaker that doesn't tie would be common games, which we would win because they lost to the Cardinals. Obviously the way we are playing this year you wouldn't be thinking of winning the division, but it is possible. Lets hope for the best.
    I'm pretty optimistic as well, but we need to keep playing the way we did vs the rams... It's possible and I really hope so!

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    I'm pretty optimistic as well, but we need to keep playing the way we did vs the rams... It's possible and I really hope so!
    Exactly! Because if the team that played San Francisco, Seattle, and Miami the 2nd time shows up, New England will win this game by 35.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    "Anything is possible."
    -Some douchebag on the Celtics

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    The more I think about it, the more I realize we didn't play that well against the Rams. We allowed an easy touchdown on 4th and goal, we had a field goal blocked. I'm pretty sure there were more but I forgot. It's a start though. The good Jets showed up against the Pats last time. Lets see who shows up tomorrow.

vCash
    Here's my thing though: If you can't "get up" for a Prime Time Showdown with New England, then IMO there are problems. If I was a Jets defensive player, I'd want to deck Brady as much as I possibly could.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Here's my thing though: If you can't "get up" for a Prime Time Showdown with New England, then IMO there are problems. If I was a Jets defensive player, I'd want to deck Brady as much as I possibly could.
    Everyone will b watching too, lets smash the patty cakes!

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash
    I know I know...someone always comes to piss on the parade..But my thing is the Jets havent beaten a good team yet. And No the Colts arent good.

coulda shoulda woulda doesnt hold water.

As far as winning the division? ..please not going to happen. The Pats are a good team with a great QB. Unless the universe aligns the jets wont sniff 1st in the division.

Jets are still alive in the playoff hunt if you love math.

In order for the Jets to make the playoffs they will have to do something they have not done in awhile. And thats go on a winning streak. A winning streak mind you with an avg QB running back and defense.

If you factor in the trouble the Jets have with quick RB's you have got to be worried about Chargers, Bills,and Titans. Who all sport quick Rb's who can catch out of the backfield.

But I guess this is the NFL and anything can happen right?

I will be watching ,hoping,praying the Jets can pull one out on Thursday.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    I know I know...someone always comes to piss on the parade..But my thing is the Jets havent beaten a good team yet. And No the Colts arent good.

As far as winning the division? ..please not going to happen. The Pats are a good team with a great QB. Unless the universe aligns the jets wont sniff 1st in the division.

In order for the Jets to make the playoffs they will have to do something they have not done in awhile. And thats go on a winning streak. A winning streak mind you with an avg QB running back and defense.

If you factor in the trouble the Jets have with quick RB's you have got to be worried about Chargers, Bills,and Titans. Who all sport quick Rb's who can catch out of the backfield.

Man you had to piss on our parade didnt you!

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash

Your D is a lot better than you give it credit for. They were on the field too much at times during the season and that's why their stats don't demonstrate that. At the moment you do hold #4 in passing D and as you mentioned the running D is the problem, but I think that's attributed to being on the field for extensive periods of time. With that said though the odds of winning the division is probably 0.5% but a wild card spot is very possible for you all.

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    I've been down on this team all year but if they pull out a W tomorrow night against NE, then we are definitely not out of it. At 5-6 with our remaining schedule, we could reel off some wins if we stay motivated and gain some late-season Rex Ryan momentum...get Greene going, get Sanchez going on some play-action bombs and some quick slants! That's the way we ran **** in 2009/2010 and that's the way we need to do in 2012 baby!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    I've been down on this team all year but if they pull out a W tomorrow night against NE, then we are definitely not out of it. At 5-6 with our remaining schedule, we could reel off some wins if we stay motivated and gain some late-season Rex Ryan momentum...get Greene going, get Sanchez going on some play-action bombs and some quick slants! That's the way we ran **** in 2009/2010 and that's the way we need to do in 2012 baby!
    Exactly what i was thinking

#Hernandezing

haha delusional

vCash

For such a small dick you sure do piss alot.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    I appreciate your effort, even if it doesn't make sense.

I would argue that it makes sense for one with a small dick to constantly be a downer.

But i'm not one to speculate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    Maybe he's a big bladder.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast