Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    I already answered this above...

It's incredibly dangerous to split yourself when you're already a minority.

If we're going to win in the long run we have to do it under 1 banner.
    I completely disagree.

And didn't he have a "vote third party" campagin back when he lost in 2008?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I completely disagree.

And didn't he have a "vote third party" campagin back when he lost in 2008?
    How does it help a minority to split itself?

And yes, he did endorse all 3rd parties in 2008 but that was also before his son was elected Senator and we actually had a candidate to build around in 4 years.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    And for anyone that doesn't want to read through this or figure out what the hell actually happened this is an 11 minute video I just ran across that does an excellent job showing exactly what went down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=B39W91O-rUg#!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I'll be voting for Gary Johnson or writing-in Ron Paul now. Pathetic move by the RNC. I'm sure my vote won't be the only one Romney will lose over this, not to mention his disrespect of Dr. Paul by not allowing him a speaking spot without jumping through hoops.
    Yea, good call, waste your vote...that will show them

A Real American HERO !!!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dodgers rule.

vCash
    And for anyone that doesn't want to read through this or figure out what the hell actually happened this is an 11 minute video I just ran across that does an excellent job showing exactly what went down.

Extremely moving and intriguing video. I for one live a conservative life, however have major issues with authoritarianism displayed by the two mainstream parties. To squelch the voice the small fishes in the big pond further illustrates total control by the RNC and DNC. Both are entities that continue to destroy and distort the free citizen election process. Low brow way of handling the democratic process of their party.

But, being awarded unchecked power will ultimately contribute to the big two parties demise. Not in my lifetime to be sure, but I will raise an Obama beer if it could happen. Then, on that day, they will be repackaged and sold to unsuspecting citizens as a new corporate, err representative voice of the electorate.

By accomplishing a rebranding operation without seceding any power, another set of generations will unabashedly follow the "winner". Whether or not it benefits there position in society or society as a whole.
    Offseason To Do List:
    1. Make an offseason to do list.
    2. Get some tips on the ladies from Clark the Cub.
    3. P90X with Prince Fielder.
    4. Compile top ten list of top ten G.O.A.T. top ten lists.

That Ain't No Bat. That A Kickstand!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully in 2012 View Post
    Yea, good call, waste your vote...that will show them
    Even your voice can exclaim futility of your neighbors in a free society as provisioned the Constitution. However, the mantra purported by both major parties and their constituents (see your belief bolded above) retards any growth to a truly free and democratic populous and further serves to squelch voices/ideas that are, by definition, as innately important as yours. I suppose it can be relatively simple to engage in bully tactics in this political climate. Guess we all just need to hop on the water train and take the path of least resistance. Better get that on my offseason to do list, if i ever make one.
    Offseason To Do List:
    1. Make an offseason to do list.
    2. Get some tips on the ladies from Clark the Cub.
    3. P90X with Prince Fielder.
    4. Compile top ten list of top ten G.O.A.T. top ten lists.

That Ain't No Bat. That A Kickstand!

vCash
    ^ Yea that's why the RNC treated him so well
    This sentance makes as much logical sense as the Chewbacca defense. He's a registered republican. And yet, time after time, we hear Paul fanatics say "Herr herr, voting republican is stupid, herr herr". He's is a ****ing republican, however the party treats him. At least, get the most basic **** right, for ****s sake.

If they treat him like ****, it might have a little something to do with some of his batshit crazy ideas that remind me of that guy from "The Rent is Too Damned High" party. At least that guy had style, and cool side burns. But hey, some folks just luuuuv themselves a good steaming helping of batshit crazy, and can't get enough of it from their beloved mascot, Ron Paul. How about we find a libertarian thats actually a libertarian, and not nuts? That might help.

Voting for Ron Paul is like watching soccer. If you expect to get anything worthwhile out of it, your clearly ****ing nuts, and wsting your time.

I don't like the RNC either. That's why I had the common sense not to join that huge group of asshats, and stayed out of the republican party.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    You'll agree with Dr. Paul in 4 years when the U.S. is 20 trillion in debt. I don't know how anyone can still vote for a democrat or republican now a days. Just look at the past 12 years. I mean I'll even admit, I voted for obama in 2008. I believed his BS. But a president who is run by lobbyist and corporations in not a president we need in the white house and guess what..... both obama and romney are ran by both. Both of the parties are corrupt to the core and it doesn't take a non sheep to realize that.
    I can't vote for the good Doctor (did we mention he's a Doctor cause he's a Doctor everyone!) Paul, soooooo.... I'm gonna need you to try again.

Find me someone I agree with, in any party, and I will vote for them in November. Otherwise, I fail to see how you have any basis to call anyone else sheep. I'm literally giving you the ability to choose who I vote for, no joke. Just find someone I agree with, and my vote is theirs.

When you can't do that (baa) then I'm going to (baa) go with the person who is (baa) closest to what I believe (baa) and vote for them.

Baa.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash

8:41 made me laugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    I can't vote for the good Doctor (did we mention he's a Doctor cause he's a Doctor everyone!) Paul, soooooo.... I'm gonna need you to try again.

Find me someone I agree with, in any party, and I will vote for them in November. Otherwise, I fail to see how you have any basis to call anyone else sheep. I'm literally giving you the ability to choose who I vote for, no joke. Just find someone I agree with, and my vote is theirs.

When you can't do that (baa) then I'm going to (baa) go with the person who is (baa) closest to what I believe (baa) and vote for them.

Baa.
    Excuse me, did I even mention the word sheep in my original post. Nope, that would be in my second post in replying to the time you first used it. So I didn't call anyone sheeps. What do you agree with? I need to know what you want before I can suggest someone. And what about Paul don't you agree with. What exactly has he said that made you weary of him? Is it his foreign policies? name something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    If they treat him like ****, it might have a little something to do with some of his batshit crazy ideas that remind me of that guy from "The Rent is Too Damned High" party. At least that guy had style, and cool side burns. But hey, some folks just luuuuv themselves a good steaming helping of batshit crazy, and can't get enough of it from their beloved mascot, Ron Paul. How about we find a libertarian thats actually a libertarian, and not nuts? That might help.

Voting for Ron Paul is like watching soccer. If you expect to get anything worthwhile out of it, your clearly ****ing nuts, and wsting your time.

I don't like the RNC either. That's why I had the common sense not to join that huge group of asshats, and stayed out of the republican party.
    For not joining the RNC you sure have adopted their "'Merica is always right" philosophy as evidenced by the bolded.

That analogy is pretty much saying EVERYONE but the US is crazy considering pretty much EVERYONE watches soccer.

I can see your confusion, considering what we've seen from every other politician not being a corporate shill and not meddling in other countries affairs must seem bat**** crazy.
    2014 Bulls Forum NBA Redraft Champions!

PG: Jose Calderon / Aaron Brooks
    SG: Wesley Mathews / Tony Wroten
    SF: Chandler Parsons / Andrei Kirilenko
    PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Kyle O'Quinn
    C: Roy Hibbert / Kelly Olynyk

vCash
    Watching an elderly man talk to an empty chair should cheer everyone up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    well, it IS a good metaphor for the republican brand right now...
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    If they had given that 10 minutes to Ron I doubt it would have been as destructive as what Eastwood did...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    Excuse me, did I even mention the word sheep in my original post. Nope, that would be in my second post in replying to the time you first used it. So I didn't call anyone sheeps. What do you agree with? I need to know what you want before I can suggest someone. And what about Paul don't you agree with. What exactly has he said that made you weary of him? Is it his foreign policies? name something.
    I'm so confused. Can I actually vote for Ron Paul somewhere this November?
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast