Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    Whatever, I was going to vote for Johnson from the start. Hopefully he'll gain a bit of traction after this election.

For all you Paul supporters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=xrU6hTWyj6s#!

Johnson supported Paul for President in 08 and was the only who named someone when asked who he would pick for his running mate, that person being Paul.
    I'll most likely be voting for Johnson. Has he selected a running mate yet? I can imagine a Johnson/Paul ticket could get a nice little chunk of the popular vote.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I'll most likely be voting for Johnson. Has he selected a running mate yet? I can imagine a Johnson/Paul ticket could get a nice little chunk of the popular vote.
    Yea his running mate is Judge Jim Gray. Paul can't support a non-Republican candidate. He ran as a Libertarian at one point but believes there's a better chance of him getting elected as a Republican.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    Yea his running mate is Judge Jim Gray. Paul can't support a non-Republican candidate. He ran as a Libertarian at one point but believes there's a better chance of him getting elected as a Republican.
    Why can't he support a Libertarian? He doesn't have anything to lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I just don't see a lot of what Ron Paul says catching on from either side. This is just one example, but Harry Reid has long supported an audit the fed style bill. Once the House passed one, he has decided there will be no vote on it.

I chose this example because it is an example of the Democrats changing their mind on a Ron Paul proposal now that it has gained traction. This is certainly by no means unique though. People might support an abstract idea but when it comes to putting their name to it the situation changes.
    Of course. He just wants to be a contrarian. The same thing that many liberals like to accuse Republicans (specifically Tea Partiers) of.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Of course. He just wants to be a contrarian. The same thing that many liberals like to accuse Republicans (specifically Tea Partiers) of.
    But lets not pretend like it is one side. Both sides do the same thing. Just look at cutting spending for a perfect example. The GOP happens to be talking about cutting spending now but going back to the years they were in power and you will see that is bunk. When the Democrats were in the minority, they talked a big game about cutting spending. The cycle reverses itself each time a party moves into the majority. They don't hold the same values it seems or they are different people from those who get elected from the minority party to the majority party.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    The RNC is so scared of Ron Paul. I really wish people would stop voting for Democrats and Republicans to send the message, but unfortunately people just dont care or are too stupid to realize whats going on.
    I'll tell you what.

You find me someone else I agree with, from whatever party, and I'll vote for them in November. I don't care if they're from the Kill Every Kitten Everywhere Party. If you find some I agree with, I'll give them my vote.

But, until you're able to do that, maybe the whole "don't care or too stupid" thing can...

Oh, who am I kidding? This is your bread and butter. Smarter than everyone, eyes open while we sheep happily much on grass.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    This is your bread and butter. Smarter than everyone, eyes open while we sheep happily much on grass.
    Or bicker between two identical parties.

vCash
    i'll tell you what.

You find me someone else i agree with, from whatever party, and i'll vote for them in november. I don't care if they're from the kill every kitten everywhere party. If you find some i agree with, i'll give them my vote.

But, until you're able to do that, maybe the whole "don't care or too stupid" thing can...

Oh, who am i kidding? This is your bread and butter. Smarter than everyone, eyes open while we sheep happily much on grass.
    sheeple!

vCash
    I'm not a millionaire nor do I have billionaire friends. Therefore nobody that is gonna get elected will give a flying **** about my interests.

Nobody that runs for President.

Nobody that runs for Senate.

Nobody that runs for Governor.

They care about us until the last of the votes are counted and then they start to work on passing legislature to help save their sponsors money and make us foot the bill.

vCash
    I just remember reading that he can't support a non-Republican.

vCash
    It hurt's Rand Paul's future chances in the republican party.

vCash
    I'll tell you what.

You find me someone else I agree with, from whatever party, and I'll vote for them in November. I don't care if they're from the Kill Every Kitten Everywhere Party. If you find some I agree with, I'll give them my vote.

Oh, who am I kidding? This is your bread and butter. Smarter than everyone, eyes open while we sheep happily much on grass.
    You'll agree with Dr. Paul in 4 years when the U.S. is 20 trillion in debt. I don't know how anyone can still vote for a democrat or republican now a days. Just look at the past 12 years. I mean I'll even admit, I voted for obama in 2008. I believed his BS. But a president who is run by lobbyist and corporations in not a president we need in the white house and guess what..... both obama and romney are ran by both. Both of the parties are corrupt to the core and it doesn't take a non sheep to realize that.

Don't ask don't tell is back, not for gays in the military, Obama's policy for questions about Libya - Jay Leno

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    The RNC is so scared of Ron Paul. I really wish people would stop voting for Democrats and Republicans to send the message, but unfortunately people just dont care or are too stupid to realize whats going on.
    Um, isn't Ron Paul a member of the Republican party? Oh, the irony of this quoted message .

vCash
    ^ Yea that's why the RNC treated him so well
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout the TWTW!

vCash
    I already answered this above...

It's incredibly dangerous to split yourself when you're already a minority.

If we're going to win in the long run we have to do it under 1 banner.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout the TWTW!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast