Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 93
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,573
    vCash
    1500

    Chris Matthews accuses Mitt Romney of playing the 'race card'

    Posters in this forum are a lot more knowledgeable about politics than I, so with that being said what are your guys' thoughts on the interaction between Matthews and the RNC chair Reince Priebus.

    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/c...145819601.html


    Thanks to Boozerguy47 for making the Hottest Sig PSD has ever seen

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,104
    vCash
    1500
    I am glad to see someone calling out this BS. The whole "foreign" and "not American" stuff is ridiculous and only meant to be a dog whistle to those who truly believe that Barack Obama is not constitutionally eligible to be President of the United States. There are quite a few speakers at the GOP convention who are blatant birthers and several more who make those whistles even though they are smart enough to know better.

    Reince Priebus is a pissy little jack*** who doesn't deserve to be in a position of authority quite frankly. I don't agree with Michael Steele on his policy but he wasn't a moron and he wouldn't waste his time with this nonsense.

    This crap is just as bad as the Mitt Romney tax nonsense.
    Member of the Owlluminati!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tinley Park/Worth
    Posts
    19,344
    vCash
    1500
    Chris Matthews is a complete joke... what else is new.

    Believe in Seth Rollins

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    112
    vCash
    1500
    That joke was in incredibly poor taste; but I don't think it's the race card he's playing. It's the poverty card.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    112
    vCash
    1500
    Never mind. Ugh, watched the video. Reince is so slimy.

    "He's looking to Europe for guidance..."

    Ugh. I mean, just ugh.
    Last edited by Rageaholic; 08-28-2012 at 08:27 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    65,104
    vCash
    1500
    The work requirement thing is a stretch to talk about birtherism or the race card but the fact is there is an underbelly of the GOP that really loves this birtherism. Otherwise why would they have folks like Donald Trump or Huckabee at their convention. There are others who are less well known, but they include state AGs who have threatened to keep Obama off their ballots despite Obama having shown the documents to all 50 states in 2008. As well as governors who have either tried to or actually signed into law ridiculous birther bills.
    Member of the Owlluminati!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tinley Park/Worth
    Posts
    19,344
    vCash
    1500
    Yes there are a couple who beat the birther drum... I just don't really know why people get so bothered by it and care so much.

    There are people on both sides of the aisle that partake in the same type of nonsense. Apparently Romney is a criminal who hasn't paid taxes in over a decade. It's all stupid.

    Believe in Seth Rollins

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Yes there are a couple who beat the birther drum... I just don't really know why people get so bothered by it and care so much.

    There are people on both sides of the aisle that partake in the same type of nonsense. Apparently Romney is a criminal who hasn't paid taxes in over a decade. It's all stupid.
    Because no one would be doing it if he was a white guy named Mike Jones.
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    14,825
    vCash
    1500
    Meh...whatever... don't blame the politicians for pandering to racist America, blame the Americans for buying into the racist pandering.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout the TWTW!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tinley Park/Worth
    Posts
    19,344
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Because no one would be doing it if he was a white guy named Mike Jones.
    And people on the left play the race card 2 times over. It's just how it is and will always be.

    Believe in Seth Rollins

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    And people on the left play the race card 2 times over. It's just how it is and will always be.
    So you agree, then, that were the President a white guy with a "normal" name, this wouldn't be happening?
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tinley Park/Worth
    Posts
    19,344
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    So you agree, then, that were the President a white guy with a "normal" name, this wouldn't be happening?
    Well of course(but that goes much deeper then politics)... everyone knows it exists in many forms, on both sides. Like no one would be hammering Romney about his wealth if he was a liberal.

    All of it is too be expected at this point.

    Believe in Seth Rollins

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Well of course(but that goes much deeper then politics)... everyone knows it exists in many forms, on both sides. Like no one would be hammering Romney about his wealth if he was a liberal.

    All of it is too be expected at this point.


    Perhaps you should look up the campaign of one John Kerry before you say things like that.
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    14,825
    vCash
    1500
    Eh... John Kerry took his fair share of **** for being wealthy.

    The real question is what would it look like if Obama was a mormon.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout the TWTW!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,772
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    Eh... John Kerry took his fair share of **** for being wealthy.

    The real question is what would it look like if Obama was a mormon.
    Has Romney even taken much for being a Mormon? It seems like they've done a pretty good job at keeping attention from some of the crazy things in that background.
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •