Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
Results 1,291 to 1,302 of 1302
    vCash
    In the middle of playing my game, and I HATE the slider changes. It's very easy now and the fatigue slider is STUPID because every couple of plays my guys are tired and my god damn OL men can't even last 3 or 4 plays before being subbed out which is not REALISTIC. I am not mad at you MHC but I am mad at all the changes. I don't understand why changes are even being made during the season. Penalties are up for me too it seems. I did not sign up to play half the game with my back-ups. That has to be fixed. I also don't understand any changes would be made to the penalty slider if there were any. It could just be bad luck for this one game but as I stated they seem to be up. If changes to sliders must be made then it should only impact CPU difficulty and NOT how the game is actually played and enjoyed. Please let's get this figured out. Thank you.
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Of course I got disconnected before my game could finish. I was up big. I am going to wait before I play again to see if we are making changes to the sliders or if they are staying as is. Everyone should be playing their game with the same settings I would assume.

My vote is to have a standard setting (All-Pro or All-madden) because those are the settings that madden decided on and I think they know more than we do about setting sliders. If that is not a possibility then my vote is to only turn down the CPU skill in regards to running if that's what all of you are struggling with. Changes to other things should not be made.

And of course, please confirm that the playoffs will be played out on the standard All-Pro setting like was stated in the off season.
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    So we have advanced to week 5 guys..

Also the game sliders have been updated, check them out under the "my league" section. You will hopefully notice some huge improvements in game play. For one, penalties will now be called. You will have a much better chance of seeing pass interference both on offense and defense now as well as an increased number of offsides being called. They are a big part of real football so they should be here too since penalties never occur.

Also game play has changed. The CPU computers are tougher in some key areas such as passing and getting to the QB. Try out the setting and please let me know what happened in your game, what you liked or did not like. I want to try and make the experience of playing the computer competitive but not to the point where it is impossible to win.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Come Check Out the Raptors Forum!
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg View Post
    In the middle of playing my game, and I HATE the slider changes. It's very easy now and the fatigue slider is STUPID because every couple of plays my guys are tired and my god damn OL men can't even last 3 or 4 plays before being subbed out which is not REALISTIC. I am not mad at you MHC but I am mad at all the changes. I don't understand why changes are even being made during the season. Penalties are up for me too it seems. I did not sign up to play half the game with my back-ups. That has to be fixed. I also don't understand any changes would be made to the penalty slider if there were any. It could just be bad luck for this one game but as I stated they seem to be up. If changes to sliders must be made then it should only impact CPU difficulty and NOT how the game is actually played and enjoyed. Please let's get this figured out. Thank you.
    Fatigue has been reset to the default setting. I noticed it as well and it has been changed back to standard setting. As far as penalties go, they will remain the same. When playing Madden normally penalties are never ever called. You never see a pass interference or face mask called ever. This will change that. Not to the point where it is stupid but it will make it more realistic.

Seems like you only had issue with fatigue which has been corrected.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

[/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    Fatigue has been reset to the default setting. I noticed it as well and it has been changed back to standard setting. As far as penalties go, they will remain the same. When playing Madden normally penalties are never ever called. You never see a pass interference or face mask called ever. This will change that. Not to the point where it is stupid but it will make it more realistic.

Seems like you only had issue with fatigue which has been corrected.
    Ok yes, the fatigue was a deal breaker. Thank you for fixing that. Everything else I can adjust too. I am not familiar with what the original sliders were so I can't be sure what changed vs what's about the same. Please help me out here because that's important. One thing that seemed different was user catching the ball. What changes were made to that? In my game it seemed that I would switch to the WR to make an easy catch and he would run right though the point where the catch was supposed to be made but the ball would just keep going with my guy not even acknowledging the ball was there. Also QB accuracy for me seemed way off. What changes were made there? The CPU QB also was terrible with accuracy and it was Eli Manning. Thanks
    Last edited by Jdawg; 12-31-2012 at 01:25 PM.
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    In regards to penalties, yes it's realistic but it's one positive difference from the real game IMO. Less chance of Madden deciding the game one way or the other by calling penalties on CPU players. Is this really what you guys what?? More Madden interference with games? On normal settings, if I make a play for a user pick and time it wrong or go through a guy it always called pass interference. Same with roughing the passer, offsides, etc. It called penalties on the user being stupid. Now it's calling more penalties on my CPU players which is out of my control. It's out of all of our control. Yall want this happening regularly throughout the game?
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Ok yes, the fatigue was a deal breaker. Thank you for fixing that. Everything else I can adjust too. I am not familiar with what the original sliders were so I can't be sure what changed vs what's about the same. Please help me out here because that's important. One thing that seemed different was user catching the ball. What changes were made to that? In my game it seemed that I was switch to the game to make an easy catch and he would run right though the point where the catch was supposed to be made but the ball would just keep going with my guy not even acknowledging the ball was there. Also QB accuracy for me seemed way off. What changes were made there? The CPU QB also was terrible with accuracy and it was Eli Manning. Thanks
    As far as WR catching goes for the user, it has remained the same the whole time. It is still at the default setting. As far as QB accuracy goes for the CPU, that has since been updated since you started your game. CPU accuracy has been actually upgraded from a degree of difficult from 50 to 55.

Here are the changes I can sum up.

The first number (found below) represents the human rating , the second is the CPU. The higher the number for the CPU, the more challenging the game gets. The lower the number for the USER, makes the game more challenging. 25 was the base setting for ALL Madden for the user while 50 was the base setting for the CPU.

QB Accuracy - (25 & 60) Remains default for All-Madden setting for human. CPU accuracy was actually increased by 10 as the computer needs to be more challenging against the pass.
    Pass Blocking - (15-40) Human pass blocking was lowered from 25 to 15 while CPU pass blocking was dropped from 50 to 40. This means that it will now be easier for both the CPU and user to get to the QB than before.
    WR Catching - Basically the same as before on both ends.
    Broken Tackles (30 & 40 Broken tackles were increased by 5 points from original setting for user while CPU dropped 10 points. It was far too easy to break tackles for the CPU on ALL-Madden default setting.
    Run Blocking - Basically the same as before on both ends.
    Pass Rushing - (35 & 60) - Pass rushing for the user got a boost by 10 points while the CPU also got a boost by 10 points. Helps get pressure on the QB on both ends now.
    Block Shedding - (40 & 60) - User got a 15 point in boost in terms of block shedding while the CPU got a 10 point boost.
    Tackling - (40 & 45) - User got a 15 point boost here to help with defensive tackling which can be a big challenge especially against the running backs with default setting. Also a 5 point decrease for the CPU also was made.

Penalties for offensive/defensive pass interference as well as off sides have been turned right up fully. Every Slider package I found online for Madden 13 when playing on ALL-Madden had these 3 penalties on 100 instead of 50. Also face mask and clipping was also increased slightly as well.

Hope this sums things up guys.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

[/CENTER]

vCash
    In regards to penalties, yes it's realistic but it's one positive difference from the real game IMO. Less chance of Madden deciding the game one way or the other by calling penalties on CPU players. Is this really what you guys what?? More Madden interference with games? On normal settings, if I make a play for a user pick and time it wrong or go through a guy it always called pass interference. Same with roughing the passer, offsides, etc. It called penalties on the user being stupid. Now it's calling more penalties on my CPU players which is out of my control. It's out of all of our control. Yall want this happening regularly throughout the game?
    I did not have one pass interference penalty called in my game or roughing the passer. The only thing that happened once was a face mask call. Just because you had it happen a bunch this time does not mean it will for every game as evidence by the game I played. Trust me this is a good change that all online madden league seem to play with.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

[/CENTER]

vCash
    Final sliders have been updated and made based on feedback. Please let me know how your game went. Thank you.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

[/CENTER]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    As far as WR catching goes for the user, it has remained the same the whole time. It is still at the default setting. As far as QB accuracy goes for the CPU, that has since been updated since you started your game. CPU accuracy has been actually upgraded from a degree of difficult from 50 to 55.

Here are the changes I can sum up.

The first number (found below) represents the human rating , the second is the CPU. The higher the number for the CPU, the more challenging the game gets. The lower the number for the USER, makes the game more challenging. 25 was the base setting for ALL Madden for the user while 50 was the base setting for the CPU.

QB Accuracy - (25 & 60) Remains default for All-Madden setting for human. CPU accuracy was actually increased by 10 as the computer needs to be more challenging against the pass.
    Pass Blocking - (15-40) Human pass blocking was lowered from 25 to 15 while CPU pass blocking was dropped from 50 to 40. This means that it will now be easier for both the CPU and user to get to the QB than before.
    WR Catching - Basically the same as before on both ends.
    Broken Tackles (30 & 40 Broken tackles were increased by 5 points from original setting for user while CPU dropped 10 points. It was far too easy to break tackles for the CPU on ALL-Madden default setting.
    Run Blocking - Basically the same as before on both ends.
    Pass Rushing - (35 & 60) - Pass rushing for the user got a boost by 10 points while the CPU also got a boost by 10 points. Helps get pressure on the QB on both ends now.
    Block Shedding - (40 & 60) - User got a 15 point in boost in terms of block shedding while the CPU got a 10 point boost.
    Tackling - (40 & 45) - User got a 15 point boost here to help with defensive tackling which can be a big challenge especially against the running backs with default setting. Also a 5 point decrease for the CPU also was made.

Penalties for offensive/defensive pass interference as well as off sides have been turned right up fully. Every Slider package I found online for Madden 13 when playing on ALL-Madden had these 3 penalties on 100 instead of 50. Also face mask and clipping was also increased slightly as well.

Hope this sums things up guys.
    Does Human Pass Blocking refer to my team that I control? Or only if I try to user pass block (which I don't think can be done anymore in 13 expect in Team play settings. Same question for the CPU setting. In other words, the CPU is pass blocking for me as I drop back, is that considered under the human setting or the CPU setting? I have a great line, seems like the changes could impact them a lot by removing their advantage. Do you see my concern? Everyone's team is built differently, I am worried the settings will favor certain teams over others.
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Does Human Pass Blocking refer to my team that I control? Or only if I try to user pass block (which I don't think can be done anymore in 13 expect in Team play settings. Same question for the CPU setting. In other words, the CPU is pass blocking for me as I drop back, is that considered under the human setting or the CPU setting? I have a great line, seems like the changes could impact them a lot by removing their advantage. Do you see my concern? Everyone's team is built differently, I am worried the settings will favor certain teams over others.
    Human pass blocking is essentially just your team's ability to pass block. Since you are not the offensive line and nor do you control them as a whole, this number represent how well the CPU blocks for you. Your O-Line will now have a greater challenge providing pass protection for longer periods of time.

As far as the CPU (your opponent CPU). Their ability to successful pass block has been lowered. This means that it is now easier for your team (user) to get to the QB. It was getting beyond stupid that the computer could protect their QB for 10 seconds without any successful pressure no matter who you had on your offensive line.

You will not see a huge difference in pass blocking in terms of your ability to create time for your QB to throw the ball.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

[/CENTER]

vCash
    Just finished my game.

Not difficult but I really didn't enjoy the pass game. A ton of drops and when I switched to make catches it was weird. It was like Madden didn't want me to switch and it was would mess up. Here are the sliders numbers I see right now in the league..

Player Skill-
    QB Accuracy- 22 ( Your post said this was 25.. please upgrade this to default because my throws were often terrible and it wasn't normal at all for me. I had to stick to only short throws. I know Romo isn't the best, but he isn't terrible either. I should be able to hit my guys when they are wide open!)
    Pass Defense Reaction Time-50 (the default setting is 25.. why the change?)

Pass Blocking- 15 (I had a lot less time. My left side of the line was getting blown by quite often. Not really fair considering I have 99 Staley, 99 Nicks, and 99 Mangold on that side. I think this should remain at default.

CPU Skill-
    QB Accuracy - 60 (Your post says 55 for this. I didn't see any concerns with the CPU pass game other than it was terrible like usual. They made a few more spectacular catches than normal but that's about it.)
    Pass Blocking - 40 (Didn't impact my game too much, got my usual amount of pressure)
    WR Catching - 55 (Again, don't mind this change. Made CPU a little better at catching the ball.)
    Last edited by Jdawg; 12-31-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    Brooklyn Nets

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687