Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 87 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I prob would have drafted different cuz I drafted all O-Line Men and MJD in the first part of my draft for the sole purpose of being able to run it when I want to. Wish I had better WRs, but my scheme only values speed so Titus and Douglas are 86 and 87s in my scheme and a guy like Calvin was 89. So that's why I decided to wait to draft WRs.
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    I thought I was all about the running game but I may change up my team a bit in the off season and go more towards the pass. Good luck to the Bengals and Cowboys in the Super Bowl.
    Jamaal Charles and Lareunt robinson for AP?

vCash
    Does anyone know how the off season works? Like FA and stuff? do you all have to be on at the same time to do it or does it progress over a couple days?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Vikings View Post
    Does anyone know how the off season works? Like FA and stuff? do you all have to be on at the same time to do it or does it progress over a couple days?
    I think we should sim every couple of days in the offseason.

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg View Post
    Well you cried about me throwing it so much to my TE last time I figured I'd switch it up just for you and run it. Funny how you can't ever just say good game. I guess your parents never taught you how to lose graciously huh? Poor guy.

Yea it was a boring game for me as well. I held a 14-0 lead most of the game and predictably Connected Careers let A-Rod back into it. Connected Careers is pretty wack, and that's why you got dominated in the 3 games against me in regular online matches. But I stayed on just for the pleasure of beating you.

P.S. Your 1 victory was a gift I gave you because I didn't want to run any of my regular stuff in a meaningless game. LOL.
    What plays? you have 2. Josh just keep in mind he runs 2 backs, 1te, and two wrs and goes right or left. Sometimes he will motion both Wrs to one side and have MJD kick it out to the weak side. From that same formation if he throws it he goes to gresham every time. His other play he has MJD out to the right one TE and 3 wrs and he either throws a screen or does a short pass over the middle unless your in obvious pass coverage and then he will run it. Good luck in the super bowl.

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    ^ Haha. False.

You had no idea what I was going to do. You didn't know if it was pass or run. That's why you couldn't sell out to stop the run. Which is why I kept running it. Kept waiting for you to sell out to stop it and you kept waiting for me to try and throw it. It shows your limited skill set if you truly believe that was just 2 plays I was running. Perhaps you really are that bad at play recognition or perhaps you're just lying again like you did about the squib kicks and me returning kickoffs. Too funny.

I could care less about the Superbowl. I know Josh IRL and we've played thousands of games against each other. I have accomplished my mission for the season. Kick the baby Redskins out of the playoffs.
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Well you guys sure have an epic battle of words if not anything else
    #cowboys and redskins

vCash
    Bengals gonna get in that ***. Calvin will show who the real MVP shoulda been

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    I wish there was option for us to watch the game!! I haven't had a chance to play the cowboys yet I know the Bengals got a Nice Squad though should be a good game!

vCash

Dallas Cowboys vs. Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl XLVII

Coaching:
    Joshtd1 vs. Jdawg

These two have a long history of playing against each other. Over all the years, it's probably an even split between wins and losses. They both know each other's tendencies so often times their games come down to turnovers and the bounce of the ball. Both have equal ability to impact the game with user plays. Josh is slightly better at manually stuffing the run while Jdawg is slightly better at manually covering the pass. Both will user pick the ball if given the chance. EVEN

QBs:

Rivers vs. Romo

Tony Romo is rated at 88 overall. He excels at passing while scrambling outside the pocket. He is prone to at least 1 bonehead throw a game. He is also likely to fumble at least once if facing pressure. Rivers is rated 89 overall and has had an excellent season. He boasts multiple perfect rated games this year and throws an excellent deep ball. SLIGHT ADVANTAGE Bengals.

HBs:

Best vs. MJD

Best is rated at 80. His best asset is his break away speed. His speed rating is 96. He does fall down like a feather however if you get a hand on him. MJD is rated 98 overall. He excels in a balanced offense that relies on his running, both power and speed, pass blocking, and pass catching. ADVANTAGE Cowboys

WRs:

Calvin, Harvin vs. Young, Douglas

Calvin and Harvin both show that they are rated at 89 however that is due my scheme of balanced offense. We all know what beasts these two guys are. With Harvin working the slot, and Mega working everything else, these two are almost impossible to stop. Couple that with Best's break away speed and this offense should move the ball with ease. Young and Douglas both possess great speed (93 for both) and they are rated overall at 86 in my system. They have trouble breaking presses or making catches in traffic. ADVANTAGE Bengals

TEs:

Fleener vs. Gresham

Fleener is rated 77 overall but has nice speed for a TE at 88. The Bengals love to hit him off PA over the middle and he can really break a big gain if he gets running in the open field. Gresham is the NFL MVP. He set records in catches, yards, and TDs this season. Thanks to his big season he is rated at 91 overall. ADVANTAGE Cowboys

O-Lines:

Bengals have Jahri Evans and Logan Mankins. Both players are rated in the low 90s. So at Guard, the Bengals are set. The tackles and center are average players with ratings in the low 80s. No big holes though in this O-line but they should be susceptible to pressure off the edges. The Cowboys have Joe Staley, Carl Nicks and Nick Mangold. Arguably the best at each of their respective positions and all with ratings in the low to high 90s. The other two spots are filled by guys who are slightly above average in the 85-86 range.
    ADVANTAGE Cowboys

Defenses:
    The Bengals boast a solid starting CB tandem with Asomugha and McCourty (AFC Defensive MVP). It falls off with their 3rd and 4th corner be rated in the low 70s. The Cowboys CB core is more well rounded but slightly less talented with Tillman, Jammer and Cason (all rated over 85). They also have Buchanon who has 95 speed to throw at speedy slot guys. ADVANTAGE Bengals

The Bengals don't have any noticeable LBs in their core. All somewhat average. The Cowboys have old man Spikes in the middle along with Nick Perry on the edge. Nick Perry was this season's NFC Defensive MVP with his record breaking sacks season. ADVANTAGE Cowboys

The Bengals have Osi Umenyiora providing great pressure off the edge. He is also versatile enough to drop into zones and pick off passes. The Cowboys have the beast also known at Justin Smith on their D-Line. He is great at stopping the run and also getting after the QB. Gerald McCoy is the Cowboys best DT with a rating of 85. He is good at stopping the run but not much else. EVEN

The Cowboys have Gerald Sensabaugh and Danieal Manning at safety. Both of these guys are capable at big plays and if the ball comes in their direction they will attack it. The Bengals also have a great playmaking safety with Patrick Chung at SS. EVEN

What to Expect:
    This game will come down to if the Cowboys are able to sustain their run game or not. They have to keep the Bengals explosive offense off the field as much as possible. The Bengals defense is built more to stop the pass rather than the run. If the Cowboys fall behind and have to pass, they will be in trouble against this defensive unit. The Bengals offense appears almost impossible to stop, and that was certainly the case when these two teams met during the regular season when the Cowboys had 5 turnovers and the Bengals rolled to an impressive victory. Look for Megatron to continue his dominating ways, while the Cowboys WRs get shut down. The Cowboys will lean heavily on the playmaking ability of MJD and Gresham while hoping that Peanut Tillman can work his magic against Calvin Johnson like he has in past seasons. The winner of the Turnover battle will win this game.

Prediction: Cowboys win 24-20
    Last edited by Jdawg; 12-10-2012 at 04:29 PM.
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Predicition: Bengals 38-Cowgirls 27

vCash
    Others should predict too based off the rosters....

Josh, you ain't scoring more than 30 against me!!!
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Bengals 35 Cowboys 28

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Come Check Out the Raptors Forum!
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Based on the fact you have Turnover Tony, I think I'll be fine

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg View Post
    Others should predict too based off the rosters....

Josh, you ain't scoring more than 30 against me!!!
    Anything less then 40 and I'll be dissapointed. Unless I have to run the ball because I'm up super big on you of course

Page 59 of 87 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast