Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1302
  1. #796
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    898
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg:24613909
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    Broncos vs. Steelers
    Bengals vs. Dolphins

    Cowboys vs. Vikings
    Cardinals vs. Redskins

    Cards tell me when you want to play.
    Thanks..

    Vikings.. let me know... tonight or tomorrow
    just sent friend invite to you.

  2. #797
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    1500
    Great game by redskins! His blitzing kept me off balance the whole game. I had I few chances to score touchdowns but simply couldn't make plays when I needed them most. You better win the sb redskins!

  3. #798
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,238
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppyjoe1988 View Post
    Great game by redskins! His blitzing kept me off balance the whole game. I had I few chances to score touchdowns but simply couldn't make plays when I needed them most. You better win the sb redskins!
    Thanks. It was a great game and honestly I was just waiting for your offense to explode. I'm happy my defense was able to keep you at bay. See you next season!

    My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

  4. #799
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    898
    vCash
    1500
    Man I couldn't stop cowboys running game for ****... I also have an interception problem I need to go to qb school

  5. #800
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,449
    vCash
    1500
    Good game. Time of possession saved me. RG3 is such a beast. I had THREE SPYS on that 4th down play where RG3 got stopped an inch away from the Goal-line. Can't believe he still almost got that in.

    Can't wait for A-Rod to have his way with me.
    Brooklyn Nets

  6. #801
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    898
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg:24621310
    Good game. Time of possession saved me. RG3 is such a beast. I had THREE SPYS on that 4th down play where RG3 got stopped an inch away from the Goal-line. Can't believe he still almost got that in.

    Can't wait for A-Rod to have his way with me.
    Ahhh man that play blew! Said I got in then booth challenged the challenge says play stands and it over turned it! Wtf! Oh well gg.

  7. #802
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    898
    vCash
    1500
    Hey guys I made another league no fantasy draft just pick your favorite team and go! League name is "regul8" if you want to join.

  8. #803
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    22,593
    vCash
    1500
    Dolphins whenever your ready to play let me know.


    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

  9. #804
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    22,593
    vCash
    1500
    Are the Dolphins still active? I don't even know who the user is


    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

  10. #805
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    19,271
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtd1 View Post
    Are the Dolphins still active? I don't even know who the user is
    Dolphins are now a CPU team.

    HUP HOLLAND HUP!


    Come Check Out the Raptors Forum!
    [/CENTER]

  11. #806
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,238
    vCash
    1500
    So we meet again cowboys. We have an epic rivalry already.

    My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

  12. #807
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,449
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Vikings View Post
    Ahhh man that play blew! Said I got in then booth challenged the challenge says play stands and it over turned it! Wtf! Oh well gg.
    Yea I know. Connected Careers can be fluky like that. Not smooth at all.
    Brooklyn Nets

  13. #808
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,449
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    So we meet again cowboys. We have an epic rivalry already.
    Yep! Good luck. Maybe A-Rod can catch the flu or something?
    Brooklyn Nets

  14. #809
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,449
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    Dolphins are now a CPU team.
    Dude, Josh gets a CPU team in the 2nd round of playoffs?! That sucks.
    Brooklyn Nets

  15. #810
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    22,593
    vCash
    1500
    I would have beat him anyway. I'm going to the superbowl. I want to play the Redskins and get a rematch.


    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

Page 54 of 87 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •