Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That reminds me... Redsking went for it on 4th down in my territory as well. ALMOST THE EXACT SAME SITUATION that he's crying about me. I'm not complaining because it made sense for him to do so.
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Redskins: Don't be sour man. No reason for it to be like that. You got me on the schedule later on too so it will give you perfect chance to avenge this loss.
    Last edited by Jdawg; 11-13-2012 at 05:30 PM.
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg View Post
    MILE HIGH:

If you still beleive you can't go for it on 4th down when in that situation let me know. I wasn't aware I couldn't in that case. You ask every other user I have played, I have respected the league rules COMPLETELY.. (including going overboard and not throwing a single pass in the second half)

Regarding the 2 PT Conversion- You can't band guys from making that choice at the end of the game. That's my choice, it was ballsy, and I pulled out the victory.
    The rules are quite clear about when you are allowed to go for it on 4th down. I realize that for you it made sense to go for it when you did but it is against the rules and I request that you review them before playing another USER team again. There are 4 scenarios when you are allowed to go for it and those are the only situations that are permitted. If this is not followed next time I will have to take action in some form. Please don't put me in this position. Thank you for sharing the details of your game as it seemed like a great one.

Thanks for your understanding.

vCash
    NFL Network:
    It was 4th and goal with 3 seconds left in the 4th. Redskins expected a dive right up the middle and squashed all his linemen into the middle. The play was a toss to the outside and MJD easily waltzed in for the game winning TD. Cowboys remain undefeated by pulling out the victory against their hated rival the Redskins 32-31. The 72 Dolphfins going to have to wait another week to pop out the bubbley.
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Rules once more. Please Review

PSD Madden Fantasy League Rules

Game Play

4th DOWN: I have put together some rules about going for it on 4th down.
    1) You may go for it if it is 4 and 1 or Less after passing the 50 Yard Line.
    2) You may go for it anytime in the 4th Quarter
    3) You can go for it on 4th Down anytime in the game if down by 17 or more.
    4) Anytime you are in the red zone of your opponent, you may go for it.

2 Point Conversion:
    1) You can only go for it when it make sense. if you are down by 2 after a TD score, this is a time where it is fitting to go for it. If you are up by 10 or the game is tied, please do not go for 2 points.

End of Game Policy: IF you have the game won in the 4th Quarter with less than 2 minutes to play, run out the clock and the game. Don't start spreading 4 WR's out when you are up by 14 with less than 2 minutes on the clock.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile High Champ View Post
    The rules are quite clear about when you are allowed to go for it on 4th down. I realize that for you it made sense to go for it when you did but it is against the rules and I request that you review them before playing another USER team again. There are 4 scenarios when you are allowed to go for it and those are the only situations that are permitted. If this is not followed next time I will have to take action in some form. Please don't put me in this position. Thank you for sharing the details of your game as it seemed like a great one.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Ok no problem.

For the record then- Please log my official compliant against the Redskins user. He went for it on 4th down on his next drive and it was outside the 4 scenarios you describe. Please confirm receipt of this complaint.
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Ok no problem.

For the record then- Please log my official compliant against the Redskins user. He went for it on 4th down on his next drive and it was outside the 4 scenarios you describe. Please confirm receipt of this complaint.
    I have made note of it. Thank you for letting me know.

I request that you both try to follow the rules more closely next time. It seems like you guys had quite the epic showdown which is great.

Thanks for making the league active gents. We need good rivalries.

vCash
    Now I just need the Seahawks to be active for week 14 so I can play a user before the playoffs

vCash
    Are any users in danger of missing the playoffs?
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Well only 12 teams make it and there's 14 users

vCash
    AZFFL league advanced will advance again on Sunday. If you need more time to complete your games let me know, otherwise they will continue to advance on Thursdays and Sundays. It's my goal to to stick to this schedule as best as possible.

vCash
    Weird, at practice today everyone on the cowboys was walking around doing this...

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=410016&t=o GIFSoup
    Last edited by Jdawg; 11-14-2012 at 08:36 PM.
    Brooklyn Nets

vCash

vCash
    Weird, at practice today everyone on the cowboys was walking around doing this...

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=410016&t=o GIFSoup
    They were dressed like space aliens?

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    we also ready to advance?