Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    313
    vCash
    1500

    Madden 13 Cover Question

    Did not know if PSD had a video games forum so I'll just post here

    Does anyone have a copy of Madden 13 where the blue parts of Calvin Johnson's helmet, jersey, gloves, and paint splatter are metallic? I have checked my friends (7 copies) and none of them are metallic like mine. The internet says nothing about it.

    Any help would be awesome thanks.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mankato, Minnesota
    Posts
    6,448
    vCash
    1500
    Check out Operationsports and ask on their forum. They'd know a hell of a lot more then us.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    86
    vCash
    1500
    mine is metallic also, could be a difference between preorder and not, other than that im not sure. a buddy of mine who didnt preorder his copy does not have the same as mine but i dont know

    this is PS3 by the way

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    313
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeamagerm View Post
    mine is metallic also, could be a difference between preorder and not, other than that im not sure. a buddy of mine who didnt preorder his copy does not have the same as mine but i dont know

    this is PS3 by the way
    Hmmm I'm stumped because mine was not pre-orderd, my friends are 50/50 pre-order and not. Ours are all Xbox 360

    Weird way to confuse me Madden

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    86
    vCash
    1500
    ok yeah i have nothing, but i do have a ps3 copy like yours....thats all i got =P, but yeah do check operation sports someone there should be able to give you a proper answer

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    33,406
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Check out Operationsports and ask on their forum. They'd know a hell of a lot more then us.
    Yeah that forum knows their stuff.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    8,356
    vCash
    1500
    Mine is metallic, has bonus content got it from gamestop pre-order for ps3


    check who bought it at gamestop...sometimes they have gamestop editions

    With the 1st pick in the 2015 NFL Draft
    The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Select

    Jameis Winston QB Florida State

    Whether You Like It Or Not

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    34
    vCash
    1500
    A better question would be " what about the said madden curse"? CJ breaks the rec yards record when everyone guaranteed Injury. Hmm

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago IL
    Posts
    21,289
    vCash
    1500
    Yea it was due to preorder. There were only a certain amount of them handed out and they just started giving out the games and were not looking at the cover. My friend is a manager at Gamestop

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    313
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Yea it was due to preorder. There were only a certain amount of them handed out and they just started giving out the games and were not looking at the cover. My friend is a manager at Gamestop
    Thanks man!

    And to the whole Madden Curse...look at what happened to the Lions this year....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •