Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3577 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 25773077347735273567357535763577357835793587362736774077 ... LastLast
Results 53,641 to 53,655 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klima View Post
    Mikey, I actually do have a Sherwood stick, maybe I'll just bring that in and have him sign it. I don't use that one when I play anyway.
    Signing a stick would be cool, take pics of him doing it!
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    dont you notice that kane plays a little less scared when Carcillo is out there? Carcillo has alot more skill then people think..he just needs to screw his head on straight and he could easily put up 50 points if he wanted to..esp. with Toews and Kane playing at a higher level with him out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownFan92 View Post
    dont you notice that kane plays a little less scared when Carcillo is out there? Carcillo has alot more skill then people think..he just needs to screw his head on straight and he could easily put up 50 points if he wanted to..esp. with Toews and Kane playing at a higher level with him out there.
    I agree with all of this. 100%

The amount of skill that Carcillo had playing with Hossa/Kane was very apparent. The nice thing about that line is we would all of a sudden have a 2C (Kane) and I really don't think we lose anything defensively on that line because Hossa is an absolute tank and Carcillo is solid defensively.

The issue with Carcillo is that those borderline calls are going to go against him every time...as they should. He has been a bonehead in the past and if he gets his head on straight he really could be a big X-Factor for the Blackhawks this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AusBlackhawks View Post
    I own a P.Kane, Crosby, Ovechkin, J.Carter (LA, My name is also J.Carter), Lundqvist, Stamkos, Pronger, Spezza, Kovalchuk. I plan to get all 30 teams jerseys. My next one will be Vancouver and Boston at once, don't know which players yet though.
    That's pretty sick that you have that many jersey's.

If you HAVE to go Vancouver...who are you going to go for? I used to love Kesler but his diving antics are getting old.

What about Detroit? For me...it would be Datsyuk no question. Absolutely love watching him play.

How about this for a discussion...if you had to get a "rivals" jersey, who would you get?

Detroit: Datsyuk
    Blues: Oshie
    Vancouver: Schneider (yup, American!)

vCash
    If you really get a Canucks jersey, get an older player - not one of the puds on their team now. I'm talking Trevor Linden or even Pavel Bure.

You get a Sedin or Luongo jersey, you may as well never go to a Blackhawks game again.
    Mike P. ~~

vCash
    Is it free?
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    I agree with all of this. 100%

The amount of skill that Carcillo had playing with Hossa/Kane was very apparent. The nice thing about that line is we would all of a sudden have a 2C (Kane) and I really don't think we lose anything defensively on that line because Hossa is an absolute tank and Carcillo is solid defensively.

The issue with Carcillo is that those borderline calls are going to go against him every time...as they should. He has been a bonehead in the past and if he gets his head on straight he really could be a big X-Factor for the Blackhawks this year.
    couldnt agree more. the one thing i dont like is putting Kane as the #2 center. yes..it would be nice to balance the skill out on different lines..but i think Bowman needs to make a move for a bonified number 2 and let Kane play RW on a line with Toews like it should be. I hate when Q puts people where they shouldnt be. lol

vCash
    That's pretty sick that you have that many jersey's.

If you HAVE to go Vancouver...who are you going to go for? I used to love Kesler but his diving antics are getting old.

What about Detroit? For me...it would be Datsyuk no question. Absolutely love watching him play.

How about this for a discussion...if you had to get a "rivals" jersey, who would you get?

Detroit: Datsyuk
    Blues: Oshie
    Vancouver: Schneider (yup, American!)

Yeah I have no idea who it will be from Vancouver. Boston would be either Lucic, Chara or Thomas.

In time I will get Detroit, I have mates who go for Vancouver and Boston and have been nagging me about getting those jerseys, Datsyuk is a clear choice though.

vCash
    Anyone end up going?

vCash
    it was free. and no, i didn't end up making it.

vCash
    Bummer.

Bobby Ryan has one of the more interesting background stories. If anyone doesn't know what I am talking about, do a little research and read up on it.

vCash
    Tough decision on the "rivals" jersey selection.

Vancouver: Schneider
    STL: As much as I hate him, I think he's a great player.....Backes
    DET: ewwww, maybe Lidstrom I guess. class act

vCash
    Bummer.

Bobby Ryan has one of the more interesting background stories. If anyone doesn't know what I am talking about, do a little research and read up on it.
    just did. i never knew.

vCash
    I do not have any insider information or anything like that but I talked to a friend of my cousin's who does the graphics on the scoreboard at Hawks games and he has heard rumblings that the NHL wants to get a deal done before Thanksgiving Showdown game that is going to be new this year. Supposedly NBC and the NHL would lose a **** load of money and NBC wants this game to happen.

Take it for what it is worth.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klima View Post
    just did. i never knew.
    Whats the low down?
    Mike P. ~~