Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    i had a feeling when we got him that he wouldnt stick around, i hope we can get rid of him for something decent! if not we can use the money to resign jennings and another 2 in FA next season.....

http://www.hoopsworld.com/2013-nba-free-agents/
    list of FA's i think with the cap we'll have we should be able to get solid pieces prob have to over pay but thats what the bucks have to do to get FA's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Problem is the teams that would trade picks for him are the teams that will finish with picks in the 20s. We aren't going to be able to trade our pick, even if its 6-8 and then a pick in the 20s for number 1 or 2. The only way we get a guy like Muhammad is luck in the lotto.
    IDK I think there might be a few teams that could use some star power like Ellis. Problem is he's going to opt out so I don't see us getting anything of real value.

Really sucks.

We need a guy like Muhammad.

Jennings could be that player but just doesn't seem to want to put in the work.

Rather than putting in the work with a trainer he'd rather play street ball all off season.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Shooting guards are easy enough to find.

Bucks should have some salary cap space for a change.

There should be no more complaints about short guards anymore.

It seems like the Bucks like drafting SGs anyway, although normally in the second round, perhaps in the first round next year, all the draftophiles should be overjoyed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownBuck View Post

It seems like the Bucks like drafting SGs anyway, although normally in the second round, perhaps in the first round next year, all the draftophiles should be overjoyed.
    Shooting guards yes, however we need more than a shooting guard.

We need a star, someone who wants the ball at the end of the game. Someone who pulls us out of a slump when we need it. Someone that brings passion with his game.

We need someone who cares more about the game of basketball then the city he plays in or the number of sluts in the area.

Shabbazz Muhammad can do all of these things, Brandon Jennings easily has the talent to do all of these things, but the kid is a knucklehead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownBuck View Post

I beg to differ. If you really look at the nba, shooting guard probably has the worst top end talent of any position in the nba outside of maybe center. You have Wade, Kobe, and then it drops off unless I'm forgetting guys. Then it goes down to guys like Harden, who are good players but not superstars.

vCash
    Henson and Tobias will pick up the offense in the frontcourt. Will have to see how Ersan's offense holds up. Don't forget about Lamb either.

I would offer Ellis a fair deal, but if he is not interested, there is nothing that can be done about it except look at the free agents and the draft.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/2013-nba-free-agents/

vCash
    Would rather have another late lotto pick and draft a guard to put in the 2 right away than sign monta to a huge deal. Maybe if we got far in the playoffs he would be more willing to stay for cheaper.

vCash
    ^ i think we should just trade him for the best package of players or picks we can get!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    ^ i think we should just trade him for the best package of players or picks we can get!
    Yeah Im all for that. He is going to ruin BJ3 developing as a leader and being the true point.

vCash
    According to JournalTimes Woelfel Ellis had no comment about picking up player option or talks of extension with Bucks. Curious if we let him walk or trade him at deadline? Or just wait til next summer for a extension or not?

vCash
    We need a SG who can play both ways. We are never going to be serious contenders if he is at our 2 spot.

vCash
    I beg to differ, we made it to the nba finals with 3 perimeter players who weren't too interested in playing defense.

vCash
    Robinson,Allen,Cassell were fun to watch though. You knew we would get 60 out of them every night.

vCash
    Well since Harden,Martin,Lamb were just traded. Thats less sg's on the trade market. Maybe Ellis value goes up for a trade? But could back fire and his price might go up if we decide to keep him. Since DeRozan got over paid and get cant even shoot.

vCash
    I would trade Ellis to New Orleans and give up some other pieces as well. Let's go all in for Eric Gordon. Him and the Hornets have been arguing and what not and I think now would be a good time to try and get him. I think Ellis was prom Louisiana or something down south too.

Or let's offer Ellis to Minnesota for Derek Williams. Williams has the potential to be a top 10 player in the league and he wouldn't give a **** where he plays. Maybe if we offer Ellis, gooden and our 1st we could get him. With Love out Minny could use Gooden right now.

Derozan got overpaid so ******* much. His friend Jennings is going to want a huge deal now too. Ugh.
    Young Guns

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast