Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Not sure I want Williams now. Ya figure we have Ersan,Moute,Gooden locked long term. Then we invested in Harris to be our starting sf. Dont see the point in Williams now. Yeah before we drafted Harris. Bogut to Wolves was one of my ideas. Besides many of others. Dont see us trading for Williams now when we have Henson.

Besides youngster Udoh besides to flip between pf and center. Then Sanders at center. I think Williams would have to be shipped to a third team. Think i'm coming around to my old trades you guys hated of Ellis to Portland for Matthews and a filler.

Besides Matthews is a local boy and thats a thing Kohl and Hammond discussed at the round table a few months back. But I guess I want a pick or something besides Matthews.

vCash
    I really don't want Matthews. Last year he proved what he was in Portland and what he will be. His shooting really fell off and he can't be a 2nd option on our team. Since we missed out on DD who everyone seemed to want why not go for Tyreke? He can't shoot either but he provides D, assists, steals, rebounds everything else. Just needs to learn how to hit a jumper. I'd rather have him than DD anyday of the week. Evan Turner would be an interesting guy too but I doubt philly would be interested in a trade. I just hope that if we are going for a pick or a lower tier player we better unload Luc Richard and Gooden. They are the opposite of what are team needs.
    Young Guns

vCash
    Monta Ellis, Milwaukee Bucks – The general consensus around the league is that Ellis is going to exercise his Early Termination Option after this season, leaving $11,000,000 on the table to become an unrestricted free agent. In recent years, Ellis has expressed interest in joining a contender. After all, Ellis has been to the playoffs just once in his career, and it was during the 2006-07 season when he was still coming off of the bench for the Golden State Warriors. He has had plenty of individual success, but he wants to experience the postseason and have the opportunity to perform on that big stage. Milwaukee missed the playoffs last year and enters this season as bubble team in the Eastern Conference, so Ellis may be eyeing greener pastures. If the Bucks aren’t confident that they can retain Ellis, they may decide to trade him prior to the deadline. After parting ways with Andrew Bogut to land the 26-year-old guard, they can’t afford to lose him for nothing.
    http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-trade-...ay-be-dealt-2/

vCash
    I just want to ask this. Has anyone really seen anywhere that Ellis has expressed displeasure with being in Milwaukee? I really haven't seen it anywhere. He never really says that he loves it here, but he never really says he hates it either. With him being named team captain, I really think he's more of a leader than we give him credit for, and I think he may actually like it here if we can field a decent team.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123