Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

True/False - Wings

You just answer the question above you with with true/false or over/under and then make up your own question. Yes I did steal this from the nhl and blackhawks forum. The wings forum has kinda died lately so hopefully this will make it more active again.

T/F - Kronwall will be an all-star this year (assuming there is one).
    Last edited by RedWings13; 08-27-2012 at 09:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    I definitely can't take serious responsibility.

True. Kronny should have some big numbers, and the spotlight on him.

T/F: Damien Brunner plays 35 games in the NHL.

true brunner may have a period of adjustment but will sneak into the roster and be a pleasent surprise.

t\f monster and howie will split the season.

Only chance is if Howie gets injured. He'll start more games than Gus for sure. I think MacDonald can steal the #2 spot. You got to feel for the kid. He was impressive last season and posted some solid numbers. FALSE.

T/F: Darren Helm scores at least 32 points

True. He's basically done that the past two years if you use pace and I think he'll step it up this year.

O/U - Wings finish 5.5 in the western conference.
    Last edited by RedWings13; 08-27-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Under. I think we are going to end up at 6th seed, we need a top pairing D or Smith to play that role for us to be better then that.

T/f Gus truly breaks out on a line with Pasha and posts 50 pts and is a ROY candidate

True. That's only if he actually gets the majority of the season with Datsyuk. I think their chemistry is legit and Nyquist is a darkhorse for the ROY. It will be a tough year for it though with so many good rookies coming in (Yakupov, Hamilton, Tarasenko, Kreider, Smith to name a few).

T/F Howard is a Vezina candidate if he stays healthy.

True. I'm not sure he'll win but Jimmy was pretty damn good during that home winning streak.

T/F Franzen will get his head out of his *** and score 35 goals (career high is 34)

False. With Cleary being healthy, Sammy back, and the emergence of Nyquist, Franzen will get even less minutes with Datsyuk/Zetterberg. Mule will continue to be hot and cold, and probably play in 65-70 games. I'll go out on a limb, and say 28 goals for him.

T/F: Val Filppula hits 65 points.

False, He'll get close though.

T/F, Z actually stays healthy and puts up 85 pts.

False. I've got Z hitting some injuries. He's probably around a .90 PPG, which is fine I guess.

T/F: Dan Cleary scores 25 goals.

True. He was on pace for over 30 two years ago playing with Datsyuk and I think he can do that again.

T/F - Samuelsson surprises all of us and is considered a great signing after playing excellent.

False he is just not going to get enough time with the top 6 units. I really see Cleary, Sammy, Brunner and Bertuzzi switching in and out all season on the right side top 6.

T/F Smith is the best first year defender in the league and because media always over hypes they say he is the guy to replace Lidstrom

Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    False he is just not going to get enough time with the top 6 units. I really see Cleary, Sammy, Brunner and Bertuzzi switching in and out all season on the right side top 6.

T/F Smith is the best first year defender in the league and because media always over hypes they say he is the guy to replace Lidstrom
    False. I think Hamilton will be the best rookie defensemen. Smith will be up there for sure though.

T/F There are two 30 goal scorers next year.

False. I don't know if we have one. Last year, we had zero. Dats is bound to miss ten games. Z doesn't get as many scoring chances, and Franzen is the most inconsistent player that I think I've ever watched. Val isn't there yet, and I don't think Cleary puts up the same numbers as the 10/11 season.

T/F: Dan Cleary puts up 50 points.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast