Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    For the last few days I've been trying to get this annoying achievement in TF2 where you backstab an enemy doing a taunt as a Spy. Finally got it today and backstab 2 guys simultaneously. Wish I could have made a replay but the server disabled it. Hilarious clip.

vCash
    Can't wait till Sep. 18th for Borderlands 2 to come out. I been too busy lately to check out any games but I've heard about Max Payne 3 coming out a while back. Any one else have this game that could give any feedback on it? (360)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Same here. It's like there's a mission all the way over there, meanwhile you are there you pick up another mission sending you the opposite way.
    Exactly. I might just speed run through the main missions and be done with it.

Are you guys planning on getting Borderlands 2 and if so for what platforms?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Netslunatic76 View Post
    Exactly. I might just speed run through the main missions and be done with it.

Are you guys planning on getting Borderlands 2 and if so for what platforms?
    Dunno, but maybe. Oh and PS3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TAC91 View Post
    Can't wait till Sep. 18th for Borderlands 2 to come out. I been too busy lately to check out any games but I've heard about Max Payne 3 coming out a while back. Any one else have this game that could give any feedback on it? (360)
    I finished Max Payne 3 a couple days ago and it is amazing. I think that it's safe to say that it's one of those games where they got everything right as far as gameplay and storyline goes. I got it for around $30 and it's worth the money.

vCash
    Everyone should play Max Payne..

vCash
    Transfarring between MGS2 HD on the Vita and PS3 is awesome, but i wish they would have made the controls better. That's what made Peace Walker awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Transfarring between MGS2 HD on the Vita and PS3 is awesome, but i wish they would have made the controls better. That's what made Peace Walker awesome.
    You just mean how you can't move the camera?

vCash
    I am getting Borderlands 2 on 360.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    I am getting Borderlands 2 on 360.
    Mhm. And can't ****ing wait.

vCash
    Anyone got a link to the ACIII trailer with the Diddy song (Coming Home).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Everyone should play Max Payne..
    Have you or anyone else who played this had this one really weird glitch? I was at the police station and it was in a lab-type room, just doing your typical shooting up baddies, I had to go into last man standing mode, when I finished taking this guy out, Max does this weird spinning-type mode and the only way to get out was to get killed. I wonder if taking all those pain-killers caused him to have crazy break dancing skills lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    Have you or anyone else who played this had this one really weird glitch? I was at the police station and it was in a lab-type room, just doing your typical shooting up baddies, I had to go into last man standing mode, when I finished taking this guy out, Max does this weird spinning-type mode and the only way to get out was to get killed. I wonder if taking all those pain-killers caused him to have crazy break dancing skills lol.
    You ran out of bullets in your gun!

vCash
    I don't know if it's because I ran out of bullets. I saw Max spinning and I'm sitting here thinking "what's happening?" It was weird

vCash
    I just finished RDR, and now onto Dues Ex: Human Revolution! After that I will either pick up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection because I really need to get back into the series (haven't played any of them since MGS2), or I'll buy Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast