Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    ^^ Really? Just one disc? That's weird, I've played Mass Effect 2 and Dead Space 2 and they both had 2 discs. I've played LA Noire and it had 3.
    Because PlayStation 3 uses Blu Ray they have more space to put the larger games on. Xbox 360 is still on the DVD format so some of the larger games need multiple discs.

vCash

vCash
    Just finished Max Payne 3 today and I have to say that they did everything right. Was super impressed. The airport level was annoying to deal with, but after a few times, and figuring out what enemies appear where, you should beat it no problem. Just an incredible game.

vCash
    Just finished Assassins Creed Brotherhood for the first time. I need to get the DLC. I think it is called the DaVinci Disappearance. That way I can fully complete this story. I wish people still played this online because I want to get some of the achievements lol. Not counting the DLC I only have 1 single player achievement to get in the game and that is collect all the flags. The good thing is you can replay the Romulus Tombs to get the flags.

I loved cliff hanger ending however they sure know how to drag things out don't they. You go through the entire game and beat the boss. Then, as Desmond, they make you do all that work to get to the ending of the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    Just finished Assassins Creed Brotherhood for the first time. I need to get the DLC. I think it is called the DaVinci Disappearance. That way I can fully complete this story. I wish people still played this online because I want to get some of the achievements lol. Not counting the DLC I only have 1 single player achievement to get in the game and that is collect all the flags. The good thing is you can replay the Romulus Tombs to get the flags.

I loved cliff hanger ending however they sure know how to drag things out don't they. You go through the entire game and beat the boss. Then, as Desmond, they make you do all that work to get to the ending of the game.
    I loved that ending. I was like what the ****... The achievements for that one is easy just tedious, the ones for Revelations are a *****.

vCash
    I got the achievement for doing the tower defense game without using a cannon. I need to do some of the bomb ones.

vCash
    The biggest pain in the *** thing in Brotherhood is the Leonardo missions. The controls on some of his machines make me want to rip my hair out.

vCash
    Madden 13 took an even bigger step back for me.... horrible game... -___-
    #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!! #FreeCrooner!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Let Otacon explain it to you lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyaPRQ8sKFw

haha!

vCash
    I am starting AC Revelations in the next day or two. Not looking forward to this after seeing fan response.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    I am starting AC Revelations in the next day or two. Not looking forward to this after seeing fan response.
    damn you're hardcore, I finished AC 2 a long time ago, but can't motivate me to start the next one, The gameplay gets to stale to quickly, or at least after huge amount of time doing the same thing over and over. Will probably start it one of those days if I find a cheap copy.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patman View Post
    damn you're hardcore, I finished AC 2 a long time ago, but can't motivate me to start the next one, The gameplay gets to stale to quickly, or at least after huge amount of time doing the same thing over and over. Will probably start it one of those days if I find a cheap copy.
    Those games are tough to go back to back with. I am trying to get a bunch of games done before their sequels come out.

Assassins Creed Revelations

Halo 3: ODST

Halo Reach

I need those 3 done by November. The problem is Borderlands 2 and Assassins Creed 3 come out within the next 2 months.

vCash
    O yeah. Best Buy has Dead Island Game of The Year Edition for 20 bucks.

vCash
    For anyone who's interested, Toys R Us is having a buy 2 for $60 deal.
    The games are: Amazing Spiderman
    Arkham City
    Battlefield 3
    Darksiders 2
    Mass Effect 3
    Max Payne 3
    Modern Warfare 3
    NCAA Football 13
    Prototype 2
    Sleeping Dogs
    You should be able to pricematch at Best Buy too.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast