Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Going to get Ratchet and Clank HD the good old days of turning aliens into sheeps...

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Moved last week & havent had internet since. AT&T is unable to send a tech to my house until Sept/12.....

Seriously considering trying to hack my neighbors WEP, anybody have any experience with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    I'm so having a blast with Max Payne 3. Can't help but feel bad for the guy, for a video game character, Max has been through a lot. And I thought Issac Clarke of Dead Space had it bad.

vCash
    OMG. Amazing News

Over at the Ubi Soft AC III forums there was a LARGE number of North American fans who complained on the forums, Facebook, and Twitter about the Assassins Creed III collectors edition not having the George Washington Journal. Well today they announced that all of North America will be getting a physical copy of the GW Journal added to their collectors edition.

So ****ing excited. All the stores who have this up for pre order will be updating their data base with pictures and information.

vCash
    ^^Sweet, I'm hoping to get this when it comes out. I was hoping to get the Borderlands limited edition with the bobblehead, but they were sold out. Serves me right for waiting until the last minute.

vCash
    Fans now make a difference!!
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I'm so having a blast with Max Payne 3. Can't help but feel bad for the guy, for a video game character, Max has been through a lot. And I thought Issac Clarke of Dead Space had it bad.
    Yeah.... Poor Max..

That game was flawless imo, if not for the loadings screens..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    I didn't get to say it in the last thread, but thanks for the tips.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    Moved last week & havent had internet since. AT&T is unable to send a tech to my house until Sept/12.....

Seriously considering trying to hack my neighbors WEP, anybody have any experience with this?
    Isn't that illegal? Using someones wifi if they leave it open is different then actually hacking into their internet connection. Lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Netslunatic76 View Post
    I didn't get to say it in the last thread, but thanks for the tips.
    No problem.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Netslunatic76 View Post
    Isn't that illegal? Using someones wifi if they leave it open is different then actually hacking into their internet connection. Lol.
    It most certainly is, but after a week w/o internet im starting to consider it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Yeah.... Poor Max..

That game was flawless imo, if not for the loadings screens..
    Did you have to wait a ridiculous amount of time when you had to switch discs? When I finished Disc 1, it took 5 minutes to load until I decided to reset my 360, then play the game and it was fine. The only other complaint I have is that the aiming can be somewhat tedious when you're far away from enemies and if you decide to come close, you're human swiss cheese. But then again, there were times in which I can be reckless. lol

vCash
    Did you have to wait a ridiculous amount of time when you had to switch discs? When I finished Disc 1, it took 5 minutes to load until I decided to reset my 360, then play the game and it was fine. The only other complaint I have is that the aiming can be somewhat tedious when you're far away from enemies and if you decide to come close, you're human swiss cheese. But then again, there were times in which I can be reckless. lol
    I'm on ps3 and there was only 1 disc. I love being reckless in that game lol. Just run in guns blazing. Bullet dodging all over the place.

vCash
    ^^ Really? Just one disc? That's weird, I've played Mass Effect 2 and Dead Space 2 and they both had 2 discs. I've played LA Noire and it had 3.

vCash
    ^^ Really? Just one disc? That's weird, I've played Mass Effect 2 and Dead Space 2 and they both had 2 discs. I've played LA Noire and it had 3.
    Let Otacon explain it to you lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyaPRQ8sKFw

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast