Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1081
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,327
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    I actually have 2k12 roster set perfectly, even have Sheed on the Knicks.
    I think I just want to buy a game because the last game I bought was when summer started.
    yo man i know people say **** like this all the time but this really is the best 2K yet. I've kinda disliked them all since 2k9. They must've stepped up bigtime this year because NBA Live was supposed to make a return. Jokes on them lol.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,689
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    yo man i know people say **** like this all the time but this really is the best 2K yet. I've kinda disliked them all since 2k9. They must've stepped up bigtime this year because NBA Live was supposed to make a return. Jokes on them lol.
    2k9 is the one with Garnett on the cover right? I loved that game.
    2k10 was decent and I didn't even bother with the MJ gimmick for 11.


    Right now I'm just getting Pokemon and BO2 for sure.
    I'm hoping I get a decent sale for it later this month or Black Friday the latest.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    25,327
    vCash
    1461
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    2k9 is the one with Garnett on the cover right? I loved that game.
    2k10 was decent and I didn't even bother with the MJ gimmick for 11.


    Right now I'm just getting Pokemon and BO2 for sure.
    I'm hoping I get a decent sale for it later this month or Black Friday the latest.
    Yeah thats 2k9. I played the piss outa that game too.

    I have BO2 pre-ordered.

    I'd wait till black friday and pick up RE6 and 2K for dirt cheap.

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,689
    vCash
    1500
    That reminds me, I only put $16 for BO2 preorder. I should really pay it in full soon.

    Some of my friends really want me to buy Halo 4.
    I remember getting Reach this summer and I actually beat campaign on Legendary solo which amazed me since I'm terrible at Halo. That Griffball game was the only enjoyable mode I liked online though. Never enjoyed the Lone Wolves or Slayer modes in Halo 3.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,705
    vCash
    1620
    Hey you guys might want to check up on your local Toys R Us. They are doing a major hardcore clearance on PC games. Picked up Starcraft 2 for $10, Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Assassin's Creed Revolution were also $10. People have also gotten Diablo 3 and Skyrim for $10 which would be sick, but no luck at my store.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,732
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Hey you guys might want to check up on your local Toys R Us. They are doing a major hardcore clearance on PC games. Picked up Starcraft 2 for $10, Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Assassin's Creed Revolution were also $10. People have also gotten Diablo 3 and Skyrim for $10 which would be sick, but no luck at my store.
    Was it just on pc games?

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,705
    vCash
    1620
    Quote Originally Posted by celtics 34 View Post
    Was it just on pc games?
    Yeah, seems they are just getting rid of PC games.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,626
    vCash
    3109
    I thought they were doing a clearance on anything game wise.

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,705
    vCash
    1620
    Damn a great week for PC games. Got Skyrim, Diablo III, and Starcraft 2 for $10 each.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    27,719
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagocubsfan View Post
    Damn a great week for PC games. Got Skyrim, Diablo III, and Starcraft 2 for $10 each.
    If ya wanna play some SC2 letme know. I used to play that like crazy but have layed off it for awhile now. Was really good at that game.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,689
    vCash
    1500
    I bought Red Dead GOTY and preordered Pokemon black 2

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,714
    vCash
    1500
    Im done getting games for this year unless something unexpected happens

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,207
    vCash
    1500
    Still having a blast with Borderlands 2, don't know if I should get Assassin's Creed III and/ or Dishonored or wait until Christmas. I thought about getting Resident Evil 6, but after seeing the mixed reviews, I'm going to wait a while before possibly getting it.

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,404
    vCash
    1500
    Had a $60 credit from Amazon so I bought Dead Space 2. Awesome game...although not very scary, it's more tense than anything.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,732
    vCash
    1500
    I still haven't passed deadspace 2 lol

Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •