Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    The biggest pain in the *** thing in Brotherhood is the Leonardo missions. The controls on some of his machines make me want to rip my hair out.
    I only did the tank mission. As soon as I was able to get past the guards, I was able to control the tank without any problem. I tried the one where you're in a flying machine, but controlling it was too much, I aborted the mission out of pure frustration.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I only did the tank mission. As soon as I was able to get past the guards, I was able to control the tank without any problem. I tried the one where you're in a flying machine, but controlling it was too much, I aborted the mission out of pure frustration.
    The tank was OK. The flying machine and the boat was so frustrating.

vCash
    The tank was OK. The flying machine and the boat was so frustrating.
    When I first played the game, I didn't bother doing the machine missions. If they were optional, I would be like "Meh, I'll do it another time." The only reason I can see myself do them is so I can get the achievements.

vCash
    I hate Revelations and I am only into sequence 3.

vCash
    I have to say that Revelations is the weakest of ACII, Brotherhood and this. They didn't add much, the differences are that Ezio's older, the hookblade, the bombs and the sequences where you play as Altair. One of my co-workers got to play a demo of ACIII at the Fan Expo in Toronto a couple weeks ago and he said that this game will make fans drool. I can't wait for this game.

vCash
    I hate that Y isn't your eagle vision. Why change it. I also hate having to search for the guys guarding the towers. In Brotherhood they just told you the location.

vCash
    I hate Revelations and I am only into sequence 3.
    It was unplayable for me. I gave up after after the tower defense and almost didn't make it through being dragged behind the horse.

vCash
    So who is pumped about Ground Zeroes?!

vCash
    Didn't know Emma Stone was in Sleeping Dogs.

vCash
    I hate that Y isn't your eagle vision. Why change it. I also hate having to search for the guys guarding the towers. In Brotherhood they just told you the location.
    First of all, I can't understand why they changed the controls in Revelations. They were fine in ACII and Brotherhood. Second, finding the guys guarding the towers is dumb, especially when they take off like little pansies. Ubisoft is just mean.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    When I first played the game, I didn't bother doing the machine missions. If they were optional, I would be like "Meh, I'll do it another time." The only reason I can see myself do them is so I can get the achievements.
    Did you get the achievement doing the tank mission without taking a hit is a *****

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    I just started the General Knoxx DLC in Borderlands today. I've already beaten Claptrap Revolution and Zombie Island and this is easily my least favorite. All the driving around and distances between objectives is a pain the ***. This ties in with one of the biggest issues I have with this game which is that the maps are terrible! Navigating a section of the map with elevation changes or a maze-like cave is extremely frustrating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Did you get the achievement doing the tank mission without taking a hit is a *****
    To 100 percent sync that is almost impossible. I can never not get hit by a tank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Netslunatic76 View Post
    I just started the General Knoxx DLC in Borderlands today. I've already beaten Claptrap Revolution and Zombie Island and this is easily my least favorite. All the driving around and distances between objectives is a pain the ***. This ties in with one of the biggest issues I have with this game which is that the maps are terrible! Navigating a section of the map with elevation changes or a maze-like cave is extremely frustrating.
    Same here. It's like there's a mission all the way over there, meanwhile you are there you pick up another mission sending you the opposite way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Nope, as long as you finish the mission, whether it's 50 or 100 percent, you should get the achievement. I bet Ubisoft is laughing their ***** off when they came up with the 100 percent Sync missions. "Oh no one's going to get this." lol

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast