Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My GT is Putuonthegame18 I am gonna join it now, I am gonna look at the rosters before I pick my team, then I will be on for the next few hours if any1 wants to talk trade or play me.

vCash
    Okay I gotta wait for the commish to approve my submission to be the GM of the Lightning. Hope its soon so I can play a few games.

vCash
    Interested in moving Kimmo Timonen and a combination of draft picks from this year (two 1st rounders, three 2nd rounders) for a top-3 forward.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    Okay I gotta wait for the commish to approve my submission to be the GM of the Lightning. Hope its soon so I can play a few games.
    I'll get you in the near future. Sometime tonight.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Alright.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure Vancouver is purposely NOT playing me.

I've caught the guy online, and he isn't accepting a friend request, nor replying to numerous messages / game invites.

Pretty lame if you're just gonna have the computer play my computer because you don't want to play a 19-0-1 Montreal Canadien team yourself..

vCash
    Blues looking to add three pieces:

legit 1st line center in his 20s - offering Berglund, Schwartz and 1st round pick
    top4 left handed dman in 20s - offering Ian Cole, Ty Rattie
    also looking to swap Coliacovo straight up for a 3rd line center

send me a pm on here or an xbl message if interested

vCash
    People need to stop thinking draft picks are worth so much. First of all we are probably aren't going to finish no more than five seasons if we can last that long. We are in NOVEMBER game time so unless you have under 10 points, anything can happen in the next four months game time. People are really only interested in first rounders near the top ten range because anything below that isn't even worth mentioning. I mean I'm tired of seeing people stacking teams off trades that are ridiculous. I mean sure trade at your own risk and all but have some common sense when offering trades. It's humorous that people think a 30 something year old and a draft pick can get something decent. I mean seriously, am I missing something?

Just a thought for other teams who are accepting/offering outrageous offers.

This is why I watch soccer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Ninja View Post
    People need to stop thinking draft picks are worth so much. First of all we are probably aren't going to finish no more than five seasons if we can last that long. We are in NOVEMBER game time so unless you have under 10 points, anything can happen in the next four months game time. People are really only interested in first rounders near the top ten range because anything below that isn't even worth mentioning. I mean I'm tired of seeing people stacking teams off trades that are ridiculous. I mean sure trade at your own risk and all but have some common sense when offering trades. It's humorous that people think a 30 something year old and a draft pick can get something decent. I mean seriously, am I missing something?

Just a thought for other teams who are accepting/offering outrageous offers.
    Ive played quite a bit of the Be a GM mode offline and its been quite frequent for me that guys that get picked in the late first round become very useful players within two years. So late 1st round picks do hold some value, at least in my eyes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saints21 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Vancouver is purposely NOT playing me.

I've caught the guy online, and he isn't accepting a friend request, nor replying to numerous messages / game invites.

Pretty lame if you're just gonna have the computer play my computer because you don't want to play a 19-0-1 Montreal Canadien team yourself..
    That's kinda funny, but yes, lame as well.
    He should at least turn his CPU on. I was playing Dallas, up 2-0, and we got disconnected. Dallas GM got frustrated and turned sim on...... I lost to his CPU 2-1 in OT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortsideShot14 View Post
    Ive played quite a bit of the Be a GM mode offline and its been quite frequent for me that guys that get picked in the late first round become very useful players within two years. So late 1st round picks do hold some value, at least in my eyes
    I tend agree. In NHL 12 GM mode I drafted a guy late 2nd that was rated 84ovr the following year. As slim as it is, there is a chance you can land a useful player.

vCash
    I just can't see how people can offer a veteran with a couple picks for NUG. Like, okay lol

vCash
    Isles gonna be on for a little while, come get smacked.

Also, has anyone played the Sabres or Bruins? Who has them?
    SPACE

vCash
    Seriously the offers I got for Stamkos are terrible, I am not an idiot and I'm not trading a top 5 player in the world for your aging defensemen and worthless 1st round picks, or your 3rd line forwards.

You want Stamkos, I want a top line winger++ back in return. That being said I wanna move St. Louis and some other players for a top goalie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    Seriously the offers I got for Stamkos are terrible, I am not an idiot and I'm not trading a top 5 player in the world for your aging defensemen and worthless 1st round picks, or your 3rd line forwards.

You want Stamkos, I want a top line winger++ back in return. That being said I wanna move St. Louis and some other players for a top goalie.
    Point made ^

Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast