Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    I'm not sure if I can commit the time. How often are we playing every week? Sorry if it's already mentioned.
    From what I gather, I can set the "open" portion of the schedule to a certain amount of time, from one day of the season, to two weeks or so. And then when I think it's necessary, I can progress the season, comp-sim the remaining games that are holding us up and get us to the next 2 week progression.

Considering I'm set the schedule at 41 games, on a 2-week span, you shouldn't have more than, 3-5 games in a 2-week span of the in-game season. We can agree to a time frame, perhaps, 5 days, and give everyone in there about 5 days to play those games. Each game runs about 20 minutes, so at worst, you've got less than 2 hours of games to fit in a 5 day schedule. I think it shouldn't be as hard as many think to get this in. But we'll play it by ear.

Also, if you can't play some games, you have the ability to key up the computer AI of your team to play in a pretty exact manner.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    1) Leafs, Rangers, Stars, Blues (no real preference, Ill take any of these four)
    2) never been in a league but I log several hours of online play, also been a part of several fantasy leagues and I'm always active
    3) already pre-ordered, should be here shortly after release date

vCash
    This sounds like fun. I am with Shaiza tho, not sure how much time I can commit. If simulations are an option though if I fall behind then I am in.

vCash
    Western:
    Avelanche: 1908_Cubs
    Oilers: Blue_Ninja
    Kings: Sexicano31
    Blackhawks: Myrdmidon24
    Red Wings: Redwings31
    Wild: Killer Jug

Eastern:
    Canadians: Saints21
    Flyers: MacManus
    Penguins: Penskins87
    Islanders: Brianwestkins

1. Boston, Stl, Winnipeg, Wsh, NJD,
    2. Havent played in an online video game league before but I have played fantasy.
    3. Upon release

vCash
    also, I had a random question about NHL13. I am wondering if you can resign players mid season. I have NHL 10 and you have to wait till the end of the season which can make things complicated.

vCash
    I would love to do this but my NAT type at school restricts me from playing with certain connections so I don't know who I would and would not be able to play against.

Either way I will sign up because I get the feeling you will need people.

1. Calgary, Dallas, Columbus
    2. I play the game all the time but never like this, I play be a pro and EASHL a lot, my team has won numerous titles.
    3. Upon release

vCash
    Can someone participate in more than one of these? Like could I do this one and start another one?
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    Can someone participate in more than one of these? Like could I do this one and start another one?
    Shouldn't have any issue. Doubt it's any different than playing 20 "Be a GM's" on your own system.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    1-Leafs. If not them then the Jets or Ducks
    2-Played in plenty, I play NHL games probably more than anyone in this forum(I need a life)
    3-Already pre-ordered, will pick it up september 11 or 12 depending on work and school schedule

vCash
    1) Rangers, Sharks, Lightning, Leafs, Ducks
    2) Just some private ones on NCAA with friends
    3) The day it comes out, NHL is the one game every year I have when it comes out
    New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

vCash
    1) Rangers (Can't stress the preference on the rangers enough ray:ray:ray, St. Louis, Boston, Vancouver, Phoenix
    The teams are in order of preference.
    2) Just some EASHL from last years game
    3) Within a couple of days of it's release

Just a question if someone were over my house would it be cool if I have two people playing a game instead of just me?
    Last edited by Garden Faithful; 08-29-2012 at 05:50 PM.
    Averymustgo...must go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Faithful View Post
    1) Rangers (Can't stress the preference on the rangers enough ray:ray:ray, St. Louis, Boston, Vancouver, Phoenix
    The teams are in order of preference.
    2) Just some EASHL from last years game
    3) Within a couple of days of it's release

Just a question if someone were over my house would it be cool if I have two people playing a game instead of just me?
    I know me personally, I'd only wanna play one-on-one. Two vs one is an advantage, at least in previous NHL games where you can just setup a hundred one timers a game. I mean, you can defend them but eventually one will go in. Just my two cents.

vCash

NHL13 "GM Connected" Dynasty Signups (X360)

Only if you are forced to pick a set position. Playing as any vs. a set position is a huge advantage.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    Yeah, there's going to be no 2v1 happening.

It's strictly 1v1 here. Too much of an advantage the other way.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    1) Bruins, Rangers, Penguins, Kings, Oilers
    2) Yeah, plenty.
    3) Pre-Ordered (only $45 for those who are wondering...from Toys R Us)
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast