Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My favorite thing is playing with the strategies. A lot more customization on forecheck/backcheck and offensive pressure.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Also, are we going to update the rosters so the flyers have Schenn and other moves that are not on the default roster?

vCash
    Also goalies are better. They move realistically, and have taken away a lot of the "video" game goals. I've scored 3 times so far: defelection, wrist shot from the point, slap shot from the point with a screener.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Also, are we going to update the rosters so the flyers have Schenn and other moves that are not on the default roster?
    We'll try to make those moves, yes. You and Halladay will make the JVR for Schenn trade yourself.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    I dont have the Flyers. Was just curious how we were going to handle it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    I dont have the Flyers. Was just curious how we were going to handle it
    Im pretty sure that trade is reflective in-game. Most moves are, honestly.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Once again for the new guys, Jeff Carter and Bernier available

vCash
    My copy got delivered today I just gotta wait for my classes to be done so I can get home. Im the blues and Ill be open to trades and game starting tonight. Good luck to all

vCash

NHL13 "GM Connected" Dynasty Signups (X360)

I'll return from my business trip - as stated previously - on the 15th. Is that still ok?

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortsideShot14 View Post
    My copy got delivered today I just gotta wait for my classes to be done so I can get home. Im the blues and Ill be open to trades and game starting tonight. Good luck to all
    You're my first game. I'll be on tonight. ElwoodBlues17
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Whos the rangers GM again?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    You're my first game. I'll be on tonight. ElwoodBlues17
    sounds good, I may not be on till later tonight, but I have a feeling that Ill get hooked and be playing till all hours of the night lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    We'll try to make those moves, yes. You and Halladay will make the JVR for Schenn trade yourself.
    I also demand draft picks.

vCash
    1908, is the rosters not updated? Why is Schenn not on the Flyers?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by halladaymvp View Post
    I also demand draft picks.
    JVR is already on your team so you're not demanding ****.

AGAIN: for all those who have yet to see:

PSDLEAGUE is our league name. Request to join!
    #WhyNot?

Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast