Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
    Anyone on now? I signed up with the Ducks instead, I'm content with using them.
    Alright. I was just about to boot the Tampa Guy. Minnesota, LA, and Colorado all are online.

If you go into "CONNECTED CAREER" and then the main menu, you can see the GM list under LEAGUE MEMBERS. It'll tell you who's online. Send someone a message (it's how Ive played the Wild and the Blues already)
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Top shelf, you have the game? You're on my schedule

vCash
    I see Myrmidon lurking. If you're able to, pop online at some point today. You're on my schedule as well.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Ive got nashville, chicago, minnesota, and detriot on my schedule. If any of you guys find yourself online tonight send me a message and we can play

vCash
    I will not be on until friday (which I will be available all day). I will be up for playing any and all games anyone is interested in playing.

Also can anyone tell me what my schedule looks like if you can see that type of thing? Just the first couple games or so. Or is it identical to the upcoming season schedule (lockout not withstanding).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    I will not be on until friday (which I will be available all day). I will be up for playing any and all games anyone is interested in playing.

Also can anyone tell me what my schedule looks like if you can see that type of thing? Just the first couple games or so. Or is it identical to the upcoming season schedule (lockout not withstanding).
    Identical to 2012-2013. First two weeks of the schedule.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    And if our match-ups do not have owners? Do we just play the CPU?

vCash
    The guy who has the pens hasn't been on since like August and that's my first game
    SPACE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    The guy who has the pens hasn't been on since like August and that's my first game
    I think he joined the facebook group. And don't worry about "first" game. You can play any of the games currently open in any order. Meaning if the Pens aren't online, but say, your third game is Montreal....you can play Montreal.

Also I'll see if I can get him on facebook.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    gotcha
    SPACE

vCash
    Have you joined the league officially? I don't remember seeing the Islanders as coming through.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    No I was having problems connecting to the EA server last night. I'll be in tonight though
    SPACE

vCash
    Alright. Just checking to make sure I wasn't missing something.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Got the game yesterday, servers were down when I tried. I won't be able to play for a day or two now, so you'll have to wait to play the jets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwingfreak View Post
    Got the game yesterday, servers were down when I tried. I won't be able to play for a day or two now, so you'll have to wait to play the jets.
    You've got the wings now.

Original wings guy quit. Figured you'd rather have them and someone had wanted Winnipeg.
    #WhyNot?

Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast