Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    If we continue to build on this opening week win then I would say next season. I think if we can pick up a quality free agent or two and have a good draft we'll be in good shape.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I could see playoffs. We have alot of home games this year (8)

we have got to knock this colts game out though. It's a must for sure.

We have the Cards at home as well and that one needs to be a win.
    We do however have some hard teams to face but alot of our games are games that we should be able to come out with a W.
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

vCash
    Right now we are a middle of the pack team. Week 3 should tell us where we are at going up against arguably the best team in the NFL. First thing is first though...we have to beat the Colts. A loss to the Colts and we're right back at the bottom 5. A win will give us much needed momentum into week 3.

We could contend this year but a lot has to happen. GB comes down and we can split the division. Otherwise we are looking more realistically next year or two.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 0 , Yards: 0 , TD's: 0

vCash
    If these 6 guys show up this year,,,I still say this season. Robison, any S, Cook, Brinkley, Ponder, kyle are imo the most pivotal players we need to watch.....Ap, Allen, Harvin, Kevin, Antwon, Greenway, and Sully are always good so we just need some of the gray spots to shine and we are good.

vCash
    How many wins do we need to have going into the bye week in order to be a serious playoff contender? Its going to be hard to get a win after the bye, so I'm thinking we need to be at least 8-2... bc 2-4 in the last 6 games seems very possible.

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Always curious as to what I write in the past. Well I still don't know how good we are yet. Our D appears to be pretty damn good so as long as we dont turn the ball over we should be able to hang in these games. While the last 6 games are going to be tough right now I think we can hang with the Packers and Bears. But I have this feeling that the Packers & Bears will get better. That being said...I think if we get 7 wins we should feel good.
    The Titans game I gotta see some good things from our offense to start feeling good about our team though.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 0 , Yards: 0 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Like I said in the first post: Depends on Ponder. And he's been showing up and then some. So I wasn't terribly wrong, because right now we are right in the mix for the playoffs. Can easily be only have 1 or 2 losses going into the bye.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    2 Tackles, 1 INTs, 2.8 QB Rating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0227 View Post
    I could see playoffs. We have alot of home games this year (8)

we have got to knock this colts game out though. It's a must for sure.

We have the Cards at home as well and that one needs to be a win.
    We do however have some hard teams to face but alot of our games are games that we should be able to come out with a W.
    wait we have 8 home games every year haha

vCash
    And playoffs this season. If we beat who we are supposed to beat now then we should be pushing for 10 wins/11 at max. I think we can beat Tennessee tomorrow. We should beat the Bucs. We should devour wilson and the Seahawks and the Cardinals seemed to look like the same old Cardinals on thursday night. And I think we should beat the Redskins.

We are better than every one of those teams and I'm hoping we can go 8-1 before playing the Lions at home. The chances of that happening are slim but we are better than our next 5 opponents. Put at least 3 wins in there out of those 5 games and we are at least 7-3. Then we take care of the Lions at home and then hope to get 2 more wins from the rest of the schedule (bears and packers 4 times total plus the texans)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Always curious as to what I write in the past. Well I still don't know how good we are yet. Our D appears to be pretty damn good so as long as we dont turn the ball over we should be able to hang in these games. While the last 6 games are going to be tough right now I think we can hang with the Packers and Bears. But I have this feeling that the Packers & Bears will get better. That being said...I think if we get 7 wins we should feel good.
    The Titans game I gotta see some good things from our offense to start feeling good about our team though.
    I guess it all comes down to how many wins you feel it will take to get into the playoffs. I always assume 10 if you want to EARN your way in. That's why, even though being 7-3 is a great record... I think we have to tally as many Ws NOW... the end of our schedule is insane. The Bears and Packers have certainly been beatable this year and we have shown we can go toe-to-toe with some damn good teams... but I am still thinking 2-4 in the last 6 games would be realistic (@Chi, @GB, Chi, @Stl, @Hou, GB)... which means 8-2 would make all the more difference. As someone else said, we COULD beat every team to the bye. One could also argue, we beat SF and if we are going anywhere in the playoffs, we better be able to hang with these heavyweights at the end of the year. Regardless... because this line of thinking is actually warranted right now... I feel we have the answer to the original topic... the time.... is NOW!!!
    F*%# YEAH!!!!!!!! SKOL!!!!!!!

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    are we there yet? are we there yet? are we there yet?

hahahahaaha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss... karma train...

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    would have been perfect to have had 7 at the bye.

its pretty awesome that with a win today... we would be 4-2 for that last 6 game stretch of beastly opponents... with 4 in a row going into the playoffs. simple formula for us here... play D like last week, AP... and ponder, please dont f%#k it up for us!!!

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Seems so, Playoffs start for us today boys lets curdle some cheese!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    If anyone knows how to do the whole youtube thing can you please make a highlight reel of Harrison Smith's rookie season with the Vikes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wrizzo View Post
    would have been perfect to have had 7 at the bye.

its pretty awesome that with a win today... we would be 4-2 for that last 6 game stretch of beastly opponents... with 4 in a row going into the playoffs. simple formula for us here... play D like last week, AP... and ponder, please dont f%#k it up for us!!!
    Regardless of what happens today, nobody projected that we would be able to win 3 or 4 games at the end. Every expert pinned us as overrated and never gave us a chance... that is what has been so entertaining with this team. With a few more pieces in key areas paired with the progression of this years rookie class and the possibilities are endless.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast