Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

CFL Teams listed in Forums menu

I have seen that getting any action from CFL posters is really tough. Just wondering if it would make it more appealling if on the Forum menu they listed each CFL team just like they list every NFL team. Then you could go to your team and make specific comments that isn't available now unless you start a new thread.
    Just trying to see how we can get more people involved.

Any thoughts from anyone?

vCash
    I guess I was wrong. Had some hits but no comments. I guess it wouldn't matter if they listed the teams or not!

vCash
    Yeah I'm surprised how unpopular CFL is on PSD. I only follow the game replays on ESPN3 mostly, but I figured there would be more chatter in here. I mean, the fact there isn't even a SEASON discussion thread really says something.

vCash
    Right now they wouldn't bother doing that. Best option might be to make a thread for each team and sticky it. When I first came on here this forum had only a hanful of threads that were mostly started by americans putting the league down. It got fairly busy and at one point there were about a dozen regular posters with atleast one fan for each team.

vCash
    Goona give that a try. Just seems there is either little interest, or that some don't know where to put their comments as the Thread options are all over the place. Maybe giving people a place to talk of their own teams plus jump to other teams and talk there, we can get more people put in thier comments. Plus maybe putting up a Season Game Thread would help giving everyone a place to comment on the games.
    Can't hurt.