Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Cut One, Trade One, Extend One, Kill One

Pick 3 players (preferably starters but it doesn't have to be, just not like straight bums who won't make the 53) from your team. One you want cut. One you want to trade. One you want to kill.

Cut: Graham Harrell. He ****ing blows. He can't throw 45 yards. He has no velocity, no accuracy. He can barely move. He's all around garbage. We need a real backup QB.

Trade: James Jones. We just don't need him anymore. I wanted to keep him but now I wonder if we need him. An injury would be harsh but Cobb has shown decent. Driver is still okay. Jennings, Finley, Nelson...

Extend: Clay Matthews. We have other guys up soon but it's obvious this is top priority.

Kill: Tom Crabtree. He's supposedly our "blocking" tight end but he's garbage. He has a huge whiff rate for blocks, he just gets a nasty one now and then. And he couldn't catch a cold. He only gets receptions because the defense pretends he doesn't exist in the pass game when he actually goes out on a route. I just want him gone, tired of the wasted roster spot.

Future Packer Guaranteed!

vCash
    Cut: Lance Ball. Brings absolutely nothing to the team.

Trade: D.J. Williams. Has become such a liability. Still a good player but has caused so much more harm than good recently.

Extend: Ryan Clady. Seen as his contract is up next year I'll say him.

Kill: Caleb Hanie. Just so he never steps near a football field again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    Cut: Lance Ball. Brings absolutely nothing to the team.

Trade: D.J. Williams. Has become such a liability. Still a good player but has caused so much more harm than good recently.

Extend: Ryan Clady. Seen as his contract is up next year I'll say him.

Kill: Caleb Hanie. Just so he never steps near a football field again.
    lololol

The kill is going to be great. I almost didn't put it in. It wasn't my original idea.

Just wondering what would it take for DJW

vCash
    Willie Young

/thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Willie Young

/thread
    Kill? :cry:

vCash
    Miami Dolphins:

Extend- Jake Long - It's diffcult to land a franchise LT and Tannehill needs protection going forward, nuff said.

Cut- David Garrard - The Tannehill movement is in place, no need for David any longer after his injury.

Trade- Vontae Davis - We need a solid #1 WR and I'm sure someone would like a young CB like Vontae.

Kill- Stephen Ross - Because he's a clown of an owner. He should own a night club, not a football team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdirt View Post
    Miami Dolphins:

Extend- Jake Long - It's diffcult to land a franchise LT and Tannehill needs protection going forward, nuff said.

Cut- David Garrard - The Tannehill movement is in place, no need for David any longer after his injury.

Trade- Vontae Davis - We need a solid #1 WR and I'm sure someone would like a young CB like Vontae.

Kill- Stephen Ross - Because he's a clown of an owner. He should own a night club, not a football team.
    He's not a #1 but we'll give you James Jones.

vCash
    God damn norm we have almost the exact same list for the exact same reasons. Except:

Cut: Crabtree we simply don't need him....

Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.

Trade and extend, James Jones and Clay Matthews.
    How do you say magic in Russian?

Don't forget about the Gustav

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Pick 3 players (preferably starters but it doesn't have to be, just not like straight bums who won't make the 53) from your team. One you want cut. One you want to trade. One you want to kill.

Cut: Graham Harrell. He ****ing blows. He can't throw 45 yards. He has no velocity, no accuracy. He can barely move. He's all around garbage. We need a real backup QB.

Trade: James Jones. We just don't need him anymore. I wanted to keep him but now I wonder if we need him. An injury would be harsh but Cobb has shown decent. Driver is still okay. Jennings, Finley, Nelson...

Extend: Clay Matthews. We have other guys up soon but it's obvious this is top priority.

Kill: Tom Crabtree. He's supposedly our "blocking" tight end but he's garbage. He has a huge whiff rate for blocks, he just gets a nasty one now and then. And he couldn't catch a cold. He only gets receptions because the defense pretends he doesn't exist in the pass game when he actually goes out on a route. I just want him gone, tired of the wasted roster spot.
    Enjoying burning in hell when you die.

Seriously kill one, you are horrible and I don't care if I get banned for this, you are pathetic, you shouldn't be promoting murdering someone and by they way yes you are that is what kill one is.

You are pathetic and you should be banned and this topic taken down.
    The real 99% are idiots and sheep when you post give me a reason to believe you are part of the 1%.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    God damn norm we have almost the exact same list for the exact same reasons. Except:

Cut: Crabtree we simply don't need him....

Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.

Trade and extend, James Jones and Clay Matthews.
    I think you just convinced me. Crabsac can probably play for another team. Harrell needs to never play football again.

I just laughed for like 60 seconds straight FYI

vCash
    The truth can be humerus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFaninLA View Post
    Enjoying burning in hell when you die.

Seriously kill one, you are horrible and I don't care if I get banned for this, you are pathetic, you shouldn't be promoting murdering someone and by they way yes you are that is what kill one is.

You are pathetic and you should be banned and this topic taken down.
    Ever hear of **** one, marry one, kill one??m

Betty white, meryl streep, dolly Parton. Go

vCash
    Cut One: Dashon Goldson, plays with nothing but heart, but his miscues on plays bother me way more than his big hits and INTs excite me in the long term.

Trade One: NaVorro Bowman, I don't think that we can keep two such talented ILBs long term and Willis is top 2 in the NFL. I think the potential haul for Bowman would be very substantial.

Extend One: Aldon Smith, I think he'll be one of the better OLBs in the NFL in a year or two of full time experience.

Kill One: Brett Swain....cuz I just dislike him, period.

49ERS PSD 7 Round Mock Results
    1st Round:Kelvin Benjamin WR FSU
    2nd Round:Trent Murphy OLB Stanford
    2nd Round:Donte Moncrief WR Ole Miss
    3rd Round:Keith McGill CB Utah
    3rd Round:Chris Davis CB Auburn
    3rd Round:C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

lol wow you have done a complete 180 on that haha. You hated on me for it but now you are coming around

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    lol wow you have done a complete 180 on that haha. You hated on me for it but now you are coming around
    The only other person I could think of was Starks and he's not worth ****.

I don't even remember Jones this preseason.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast