Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 95
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    118,627

    Cut One, Trade One, Extend One, Kill One

    Pick 3 players (preferably starters but it doesn't have to be, just not like straight bums who won't make the 53) from your team. One you want cut. One you want to trade. One you want to kill.

    Cut: Graham Harrell. He ****ing blows. He can't throw 45 yards. He has no velocity, no accuracy. He can barely move. He's all around garbage. We need a real backup QB.

    Trade: James Jones. We just don't need him anymore. I wanted to keep him but now I wonder if we need him. An injury would be harsh but Cobb has shown decent. Driver is still okay. Jennings, Finley, Nelson...

    Extend: Clay Matthews. We have other guys up soon but it's obvious this is top priority.

    Kill: Tom Crabtree. He's supposedly our "blocking" tight end but he's garbage. He has a huge whiff rate for blocks, he just gets a nasty one now and then. And he couldn't catch a cold. He only gets receptions because the defense pretends he doesn't exist in the pass game when he actually goes out on a route. I just want him gone, tired of the wasted roster spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Britannia
    Posts
    6,539
    Cut: Lance Ball. Brings absolutely nothing to the team.

    Trade: D.J. Williams. Has become such a liability. Still a good player but has caused so much more harm than good recently.

    Extend: Ryan Clady. Seen as his contract is up next year I'll say him.

    Kill: Caleb Hanie. Just so he never steps near a football field again.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    118,627
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    Cut: Lance Ball. Brings absolutely nothing to the team.

    Trade: D.J. Williams. Has become such a liability. Still a good player but has caused so much more harm than good recently.

    Extend: Ryan Clady. Seen as his contract is up next year I'll say him.

    Kill: Caleb Hanie. Just so he never steps near a football field again.
    lololol

    The kill is going to be great. I almost didn't put it in. It wasn't my original idea.

    Just wondering what would it take for DJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    16,143
    Willie Young

    /thread
    #QWiNNING

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    118,627
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Willie Young

    /thread
    Kill? :cry:
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,744
    Miami Dolphins:

    Extend- Jake Long - It's diffcult to land a franchise LT and Tannehill needs protection going forward, nuff said.

    Cut- David Garrard - The Tannehill movement is in place, no need for David any longer after his injury.

    Trade- Vontae Davis - We need a solid #1 WR and I'm sure someone would like a young CB like Vontae.

    Kill- Stephen Ross - Because he's a clown of an owner. He should own a night club, not a football team.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    118,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdirt View Post
    Miami Dolphins:

    Extend- Jake Long - It's diffcult to land a franchise LT and Tannehill needs protection going forward, nuff said.

    Cut- David Garrard - The Tannehill movement is in place, no need for David any longer after his injury.

    Trade- Vontae Davis - We need a solid #1 WR and I'm sure someone would like a young CB like Vontae.

    Kill- Stephen Ross - Because he's a clown of an owner. He should own a night club, not a football team.
    He's not a #1 but we'll give you James Jones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    15,581
    God damn norm we have almost the exact same list for the exact same reasons. Except:

    Cut: Crabtree we simply don't need him....

    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.

    Trade and extend, James Jones and Clay Matthews.
    Anthony Mantha



    Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,872
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Pick 3 players (preferably starters but it doesn't have to be, just not like straight bums who won't make the 53) from your team. One you want cut. One you want to trade. One you want to kill.

    Cut: Graham Harrell. He ****ing blows. He can't throw 45 yards. He has no velocity, no accuracy. He can barely move. He's all around garbage. We need a real backup QB.

    Trade: James Jones. We just don't need him anymore. I wanted to keep him but now I wonder if we need him. An injury would be harsh but Cobb has shown decent. Driver is still okay. Jennings, Finley, Nelson...

    Extend: Clay Matthews. We have other guys up soon but it's obvious this is top priority.

    Kill: Tom Crabtree. He's supposedly our "blocking" tight end but he's garbage. He has a huge whiff rate for blocks, he just gets a nasty one now and then. And he couldn't catch a cold. He only gets receptions because the defense pretends he doesn't exist in the pass game when he actually goes out on a route. I just want him gone, tired of the wasted roster spot.
    Enjoying burning in hell when you die.

    Seriously kill one, you are horrible and I don't care if I get banned for this, you are pathetic, you shouldn't be promoting murdering someone and by they way yes you are that is what kill one is.

    You are pathetic and you should be banned and this topic taken down.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    118,627
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    God damn norm we have almost the exact same list for the exact same reasons. Except:

    Cut: Crabtree we simply don't need him....

    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.

    Trade and extend, James Jones and Clay Matthews.
    I think you just convinced me. Crabsac can probably play for another team. Harrell needs to never play football again.

    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    I just laughed for like 60 seconds straight FYI
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    15,581
    The truth can be humerus.
    Anthony Mantha



    Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo


  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    15,581
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFaninLA View Post
    Enjoying burning in hell when you die.

    Seriously kill one, you are horrible and I don't care if I get banned for this, you are pathetic, you shouldn't be promoting murdering someone and by they way yes you are that is what kill one is.

    You are pathetic and you should be banned and this topic taken down.
    Ever hear of **** one, marry one, kill one??m

    Betty white, meryl streep, dolly Parton. Go
    Anthony Mantha



    Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    25,255
    Cut One: Dashon Goldson, plays with nothing but heart, but his miscues on plays bother me way more than his big hits and INTs excite me in the long term.

    Trade One: NaVorro Bowman, I don't think that we can keep two such talented ILBs long term and Willis is top 2 in the NFL. I think the potential haul for Bowman would be very substantial.

    Extend One: Aldon Smith, I think he'll be one of the better OLBs in the NFL in a year or two of full time experience.

    Kill One: Brett Swain....cuz I just dislike him, period.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    29,384
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Pick 3 players (preferably starters but it doesn't have to be, just not like straight bums who won't make the 53) from your team. One you want cut. One you want to trade. One you want to kill.

    Cut: Graham Harrell. He ****ing blows. He can't throw 45 yards. He has no velocity, no accuracy. He can barely move. He's all around garbage. We need a real backup QB.

    Trade: James Jones. We just don't need him anymore. I wanted to keep him but now I wonder if we need him. An injury would be harsh but Cobb has shown decent. Driver is still okay. Jennings, Finley, Nelson...

    Extend: Clay Matthews. We have other guys up soon but it's obvious this is top priority.

    Kill: Tom Crabtree. He's supposedly our "blocking" tight end but he's garbage. He has a huge whiff rate for blocks, he just gets a nasty one now and then. And he couldn't catch a cold. He only gets receptions because the defense pretends he doesn't exist in the pass game when he actually goes out on a route. I just want him gone, tired of the wasted roster spot.
    lol wow you have done a complete 180 on that haha. You hated on me for it but now you are coming around

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    118,627
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    lol wow you have done a complete 180 on that haha. You hated on me for it but now you are coming around
    The only other person I could think of was Starks and he's not worth ****.

    I don't even remember Jones this preseason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •