Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude28Giroux View Post
    I got ps3
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post
    ps3 here too

and I'm a cheap*** and wont buy the game til black friday when its $35
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyonthespot View Post
    i have ps3 too.......we had a bunch of people in this forum in a a league back in '10 & '11. they are still on my friends list on ps3 so if anyone wants to jump in i will send them messages about a team and just add me there

my name is jayfair10
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Phan View Post
    If anyone is doing a PS3 one let me know.....
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyonthespot View Post
    add me on ps3 jayfair10
    Quote Originally Posted by Illa215 View Post
    I'd do it for ps3.
    I put up a thread involving a type of NHL 13 league for the PS3 in the NHL forum. I suggest checking it out guys. We could do this, or a 3 on 3 league (not including goalies, so 4 on 4)

vCash
    I want the kings.

vCash
    Girouxxx28's turn.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    wellp since you were all in denial about wanting to homer-out and take the flyers, i'll be "that guy".

vCash
    PhillyBronco, then 1908Cubs.

Still taking apps, btw.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    anybody play the demo yet? The skating and hitting are so different and realistic compared to last year. especially the skating.

amazing because nhl 07 08 09 where all the same, 10 11 and 12 started a new style, now 13 is totally different.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post
    anybody play the demo yet? The skating and hitting are so different and realistic compared to last year. especially the skating.

amazing because nhl 07 08 09 where all the same, 10 11 and 12 started a new style, now 13 is totally different.
    Ive played it and the 1st 2 or 3 games I played I got brutally raped. The game feels like an entire different thing.

lol bryz

vCash
    We doing this still?
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    I'm still in for it, I went out and got it last night. Haven't played an NHL game in a real long time so I wanted to get a few games in before joining an online league.

vCash
    Anyone who's interested, we've already got an NHL Forum league up. Lots of teams still open. Already have a good 10 teams filled IN league, and a handful more should join by the weekend. I want a 30 team league. Go to NHL forum and please sign up if interested! Delfinko joined up with us.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    I'll be back on Saturday to host if you guys would like.

vCash
    i LOVE the skating in this game. it's truly a huge improvement from years past.

vCash
    Hey guys -

Sorry, I just got back last night from a long business trip. I just launched the PSD Flyers NHL GM Connected league. Sign up by searching for "PSD Flyers" in the leagues. Only sign up as the team you selected before in this thread, please.

vCash
    My screen name is porterpotty8 if anyone is interested in playing on PS3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123