Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    no one has been brought in? seriously wtf is reggie doing.
    Not true

A long snapper is on his way for a workout I believe
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    ^^Seriously? Damn dude. We have 5 receivers going into Sundays game. Moore, DHB, Criner, Streater, Hagen.

Do we really NEED a WR at this point?

and its WEEK ONE!
    [CENTER]

"I BRING THE JUICE!"
    -Raiders LB Sio Moore

newjawn.com-medicinal music

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I'm content with Brandon Meyers at TE. I also think we should wait to see the passing game featuring Moore / DHB on the outside before we assume the team needs a new WR.
    With Ford out do we have enough WR at this point though?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyru View Post
    ^^Seriously? Damn dude. We have 5 receivers going into Sundays game. Moore, DHB, Criner, Streater, Hagen.

Do we really NEED a WR at this point?

and its WEEK ONE!
    I forgot about Criner, was he even in a uni on monday night?

vCash
    ^^ I think he had a sore leg or something so they just held him out. He MAY have dressed, i just didnt see him.
    [CENTER]

"I BRING THE JUICE!"
    -Raiders LB Sio Moore

newjawn.com-medicinal music

vCash
    I couldn't remember seeing him either......then again I was so depressed about the performance I drank a little more than usual so I could have seen him but maybe not

vCash
    I think criner played two snaps. I think Plaxico would be perfect because YAC don't matter if you can't catch the ball. We have all these receivers that can take it to the house from anywhere on the field but it doesn't matter because they have to learn to catch the ball.

vCash
    NC- or someone should start a Survival-week league for our forum. I'm sure plenty would join

vCash
    I'd play.

vCash
    I've got a story.

Soo last night I drove for the first time since my surgery (3 weeks).

I was with a friend of mine and since there's nothing to do in this crappy city, we decided to go to the park and chill there while listening to music and sparking up a black & mild.

That never happened. Why? Because as soon as we walked up to the grass area, we saw a silver Dodge Charger parked in the middle of the field. What it was doing there, I'm not sure. But I'm damn sure it wasn't good considering another truck was driving onto the field too.

We decided to just go back to my car before they saw us but it was too late. By the time I turned on my car, the Charger was behind me. It was going fast as ****, too. I was hoping it would just pass me up but nope, it was following me. Keep in mind, I'm driving a damn Honda. He's driving an R/T...

Anyway, I was trying to lose him for like 5 minutes by just slamming on the gas and hoping he'd give up. He didn't.. lol. So I led him to an area I'm really familiar with and managed to confuse the hell out of him in a neighborhood around here.

It was pretty fun (the adrenaline rush, anyway) but I hope that's over with. He better not be a psycho stalker too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    I've got a story.

I was with a friend of mine and since there's nothing to do in this crappy city, we decided to go to the park and chill there while listening to music and sparking up a black & mild.

That never happened. Why? Because as soon as we walked up to the grass area, we saw a silver Dodge Charger parked in the middle of the field. What it was doing there, I'm not sure. But I'm damn sure it wasn't good considering another truck was driving onto the field too.

We decided to just go back to my car before they saw us but it was too late. By the time I turned on my car, the Charger was behind me. It was going fast as ****, too. I was hoping it would just pass me up but nope, it was following me. Keep in mind, I'm driving a damn Honda. He's driving an R/T...

Anyway, I was trying to lose him for like 5 minutes by just slamming on the gas and hoping he'd give up. He didn't.. lol. So I led him to an area I'm really familiar with and managed to confuse the hell out of him in a neighborhood around here.

It was pretty fun (the adrenaline rush, anyway) but I hope that's over with. He better not be a psycho stalker too.

Dude stephkyle7 found you! You had better be careful .

vCash
    I've got a story.

wasnt Me BG!!! I swear,although there is one obsessed nightmare of a personality running around here...dude cant turn on the computer without thinking of me! Im waiting for a CNN clip of him surronded by candles,having scribbled my screen name on the walls impaleing him self on a candle stick screaming my name.Poor kid....

vCash
    I've got a story.

Wow, Bigs. Sounds like you were right on the edge of being on the wrong end of something really bad. Scary. The adrenaline rush must have been incredible. Sounds like some James Bond chase scene. The really bad part was you were driving a Honda. LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    wasnt Me BG!!! I swear,although there is one obsessed nightmare of a personality running around here...dude cant turn on the computer without thinking of me! Im waiting for a CNN clip of him surronded by candles,having scribbled my screen name on the walls impaleing him self on a candle stick screaming my name.Poor kid....
    ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1828940/posts

Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast