Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Ive been sitting at home waiting on a call from the Raiders Brass. I would be a huge upgrade. I run a 6.9 40, and my vertical is up to 9 inches now. Maybe they just don't have my number? Hey Ive been practicing my snaps too.
    Im sure you just managed to fall through the cracks some how i wouldn't be to offended they forgot to get a backup long snapper
    Last edited by randypraylowjr; 09-12-2012 at 12:06 PM.

vCash
    If a reciever is needed then Plaxico would be the better fit. I know there is history with Johnson, But with the legal situation and possible suspension I would have to pass on him. As far as TE I thought Myers played pretty well. Could we use a another one probably but we have more pressing needs. Like replacing Bartell, Condo and a better back up for McFadden. Because if a more suitable backup is not found for DMc is not found he will not finish the season again.

I realize Hanson will replace Bartell, but who will replace Hanson as his backup. Could we see Chekwa or DVD returning.

vCash
    Maybe you guys are right! We have bigger needs than TE, but it kills me knowing we let go of a big body fast reciever in Murphy!!! He reminded me of Jerry Porter! I guess a miss the exciting plays Hue Jackson called with both Campbell and Palmer at the helm! Why not utilize Marcel Reece more? Use more reverses, be more creative! KEEP THE DEFENSE ON THERE HEELS!!!!!!!

****, we should of used Terrel Pryor in the wild cat to get some momentum!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by babyd831 View Post
    Maybe you guys are right! We have bigger needs than TE, but it kills me knowing we let go of a big body fast reciever in Murphy!!! He reminded me of Jerry Porter! I guess a miss the exciting plays Hue Jackson called with both Campbell and Palmer at the helm! Why not utilize Marcel Reece more? Use more reverses, be more creative! KEEP THE DEFENSE ON THERE HEELS!!!!!!!

****, we should of used Terrel Pryor in the wild cat to get some momentum!!
    What has Murphy done in his 3 years here besides drop balls, run inconsistent routes and get hurt?

Reminds you of Jerry Porter? The same Jerry Porter that shined when two hall of famers were on the team, but disappeared when he was the #1 and essentially getting ran out of the NFL?

Marcel Reese was used quite a bit on Monday. He was used in the passing game, but SD only gave the Raiders short underneath routes.

Terrell Pryor was not on the dress team for Monday, so there goes that. You don't just dress a guy to put him in 4-5 plays MAYBE.

We tried a reverse.... Taiwan Jones fumbled it and it turned into a 30 yard loss. Would you have liked to keep trying that?

Chad Johnson? Again what has he shown in his last year with Cincy, last year with NE and his few weeks with Miami that shows he still has "it?"

Same with Kellen Winslow... What has he done when he's not getting hurt? Another past his prime.

Enough with these Madden dream teams. Get players that can play TODAY not YESTERDAY.
    [CENTER]

"I BRING THE JUICE!"
    -Raiders LB Sio Moore

newjawn.com-medicinal music

vCash
    I wouldn't mind taking a look at Gafney though. MAYBE Plax, but Plax is pretty much a redzone receiver at this point. We need to consistently get into the redzone first before he can become effective.
    [CENTER]

"I BRING THE JUICE!"
    -Raiders LB Sio Moore

newjawn.com-medicinal music

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyru View Post
    I wouldn't mind taking a look at Gafney though. MAYBE Plax, but Plax is pretty much a redzone receiver at this point. We need to consistently get into the redzone first before he can become effective.
    I see plax as a move the chains and redzone WR. So likely 3rd downs, endzone, and when we are behind.

vCash
    No and no thanks
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    It's all up to palmer if he says he wants chad he will be a raider plexico would be a better fit to me and i would love to see shockey in the sliver and black but chad and winslow would be a nice upgrade.
    Burress and Johnson are extremely poor route runners who can't gain seperation. Johnson is facing suspension anyway. I don't think anyone is a 'fit'. Winslow and Shockey seem washed up. I think our safest bet would be Gaffney.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 09-12-2012 at 01:19 PM.

vCash

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Randy West View Post
    No and no thanks
    then who?

vCash
    Ocho's problem in New England was the offense was too sophisticated. He would fit right in here.....

vCash
    I would rather have Plax and Cooley.Myers had a couple of catches but IM not Impressed with his game.No one is getting any YAC.Especially him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by randypraylowjr View Post
    then who?
    If you had to bring in a receiver I would suggest Gaffney as far as a te Myers seemed to do ok. I don't think Shockey, Cooley or Winslow at this point in their careers would be some huge upgrade.

maybe another player with some long snapping experience if anything
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Cooley and Plax are none yac players as well

vCash
    I'm content with Brandon Meyers at TE. I also think we should wait to see the passing game featuring Moore / DHB on the outside before we assume the team needs a new WR.

vCash
    no one has been brought in? seriously wtf is reggie doing.

Yall let me slip?!?!

Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast