Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Well them they should all go... What has RM or DA done to improve this team? We have gotten worse, much worse.i too don't want to change coaches every year, but with a first time head coach his leash should be short. We need a proven coach who the players will respond to. Even us as fans would be more patient if we had an experienced coach with our current record. We would all be able to say the guys been here, he knows what he's doing... But with DA we can't say that
    then you can't say he can't get it together with a better roster either. Gruden has proved that he makes horrible personnel decisions. Any team he goes too he wants to be the main personnel guy. Did you see what he did with the Bucs? year one it was the same guys dungy had brought in, however in a couple of years his teams were up their with the raiders as some of the worst. The QB Guru couldn't find a solid QB let alone good QB in like 6 seasons there.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Where is the fire the fan option?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Well them they should all go... What has RM or DA done to improve this team? We have gotten worse, much worse.i too don't want to change coaches every year, but with a first time head coach his leash should be short. We need a proven coach who the players will respond to. Even us as fans would be more patient if we had an experienced coach with our current record. We would all be able to say the guys been here, he knows what he's doing... But with DA we can't say that
    Your wrong in every aspect lets clean house after one year? What did Reggie have to work with 0 draft picks or cap. And Allen as well give me 2 more yrs then judge

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raidersrock99 View Post
    Your wrong in every aspect lets clean house after one year? What did Reggie have to work with 0 draft picks or cap. And Allen as well give me 2 more yrs then judge
    i know right these guys are ****ing killing me with their knowledge of football. one poster even said bring back hue as GM. yes you read that right bring back Hue as GM. Big guy can you go ban that guy for life?

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Then don't?
    Yuck no shave November is not for girls hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    You can, but it's not the norm.

I mean I wish I were around when it was all the norm. Haha
    I know what ya meant I always said that about me and the renaissance period.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    I miss my 72 Chevelle SS. :cry:
    That's boneriffic. Whyyyy did you get rid of it?
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Jeebus. Another Chuckie discussion? I love Gruden but he's never coming back!
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Yes, please, leave No Shave November to guys haha.

vCash
    I only owned it for a year. We moved to Texas for a year. I hated it, so my consolation prize was a 72 Chevelle SS that needed work. My Dad's an amazing mechanic, so we worked on it together. Then when we moved back to Cali (because of me) I had to sell it for $.

vCash
    http://cache.msm-images.myspacecdn.c...5ab77e5194.jpg

We changed the rims for classic hot rod rims later on. I loved it. Unfortunately that's the only pic I have now. They were all on my phone before. I had to log onto myspace to get this one

vCash
    Damn that's nice BG!
    Don't like me?

vCash
    I hope today goes the way I want it to
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Good Morning

vCash
    Mornin Wolfe!
    Don't like me?

vCash
    How's your day panning out?

vCash
    I don't feel good today

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast