Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Give the kid a break. At least he's not getting a girl pregnant at the moment lol

vCash
    Hey I still masturbate with mayonnaise !!!

And then I make myself a sandwich.

vCash
    What. The. ****!?

vCash
    Dude what's wrong with you?

vCash
    What?

vCash
    ? Que ??

vCash

vCash

Chad Johnson; Kellen Winslow

Ive been off PSD for quiet some time now. Ive read all your guys posts, and the sad truth is we need help! I know some off you might go crazy after my comment, but why dont we go for Chad Johnson and Kellen Winslow. Carson Palmer needs help and our WR and TE positions aint helping. Moore is a good deep threat, but not big body reciever.

Palmer is comfortable and trust Ocho Cinco. Winslow is a big body to target.

Ive seen Louis Murphy in Carolina, he looks amazing!! Wish we would of never traded him, I was and still am a big fan of his!!

vCash
    Thank god I read this and thought they were coming here already! No thanks to both Winslow is all but done with two shot knees and we don't need that unless it's at vet minimum. Chad Johnson runs horrible routes and is likely facing a mfl suspension sometime in the future. TE we will stick with because Palmer has never been a TE guy, and IF we sign a WR it will be plaxico to help with our redzone woes and to have that big body and sure hand combo for Palmer.

Will admit Meyers looked nice Monday, had good hands, blocked well, and ran some damn good routes.

vCash

Sounds good.

It's all up to palmer if he says he wants chad he will be a raider plexico would be a better fit to me and i would love to see shockey in the sliver and black but chad and winslow would be a nice upgrade.

vCash

Rookie Receiver Plague and injuries

IMO they need to throw more to DHB. That way we will know whether he can make the plays needed or not(if he screws up bench him). They don't throw too much to him still, which makes it suspect. I noticed they used Hagan over the Criner. Jacoby is out for 6 weeks. They should sign Burress. Chad Johnson would be nice but has those off the field issues which means he is going to miss some games and I dont think Mckinzie is down for that.

vCash
    If we end up picking up a WR, I would say Plaxico and his bullet scarred leg. Meyers had a good game and could have been targeted more. Don't think we need a TE.
    Last edited by Wolfe-Raider; 09-12-2012 at 11:10 AM.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jegos View Post
    IMO they need to throw more to DHB. That way we will know whether he can make the plays needed or not(if he screws up bench him). They don't throw too much to him still, which makes it suspect. I noticed they used Hagan over the Criner. Jacoby is out for 6 weeks. They should sign Burress. Chad Johnson would be nice but has those off the field issues which means he is going to miss some games and I dont think Mckinzie is down for that.
    They dubbled dhb a lot Monday night but you are right he needs to get the ball more we need more weapons to free him up .

vCash
    Ive been sitting at home waiting on a call from the Raiders Brass. I would be a huge upgrade. I run a 6.9 40, and my vertical is up to 9 inches now. Maybe they just don't have my number? Hey Ive been practicing my snaps too.
    Last edited by dogdaddy; 09-12-2012 at 11:54 AM.

vCash

Cool

I've have also been off psd for sometime, with ford having surgery and having to miss "extensive time" makes me think possibly IR so a vet WR would make sense im in favor of plax cause of his redzone threat, no TE is need meyers and ausberry can prove to be threats plus reece will probably be targeted just as much, no "ocho" rumours not being able to learn playbooks worry me plus he may get suspended.

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast