Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Its always easier to pick a team full of unknowns lower in the division..no harm no foul if the team does better than expected.

[B]New York Yankees 27 World Championships.....need I say more?
    Oakland Raiders 3 Super Bowl Victories/rest of the AFC West 3 Super Bowl Wins

vCash
    Honestly, who cares. Everyone has their opinion even writers. Some writers see us winning the division. Others see us in 2nd or 3rd and the rest in last place.

This division is a crazy one. Look at last years standing; Raiders, Chargers, Broncos tied with 8-8. KC at 7-9. Predicting this division is like predicting Jamarcus Russell favorite place to eat.

vCash
    This happened for 8 years straight and nobody gave a ****. You should be used to it and continue to not give a flying ****
    The Autumn Wind is a Raider

vCash
    Do not care what the pundits say....All we gotta do is "JUST WIN BABY" And it will all take care of itself.

vCash
    Well, we are just so thin across the board it will take just a couple injuries and we could be in bad shape: RB, QB, CB, and LB.

If we stay healthy, no doubt I think we could be a good team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midwestlaker75 View Post
    Do not care what the pundits say....All we gotta do is "JUST WIN BABY" And it will all take care of itself.
    really dont understand the logic.we wont be better then we were last year?lets see we went 8 and 8 without our #1 rb,our starting qb goes down,our new qb comes off the couch without training camp in the middle of the season,and our defense couldnt stop a nose bleed.im not saying were winning the superbowl but last in the division i will beleive it when i see it.no disrespect to the late great al davis but this is not the same team as last year.

vCash
    I love how the Raiders are what 3-1 vs all AFC West teams in the last 2 years and yet Oakland on the bottom.
    Darth Raider Meets The Legendary Al Davis !!!

To All My Oakland Raider Nation Brothers Remember .. Never Argue With An Idiot , First They Start The Fight. Then Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Their Experience!

Oakland Raiders Fan For Life ~ GangsteRaider

vCash
    I don't mind being the underdog. I also don't really care for predictions, whether we're leading the pack or bringing up the rear. We'll see what's what when it's game time.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    ^ Oakland is 9-3 (6-0, '10; 3-3, '11) vs the AFC West in the past two seasons.

vCash

DVD to Pittsburgh (mods move at will)

I'm sure this will be moved, but the "Around the League" thread has disappeared, and I thought it was worth mentioning

Demarcus VanDyke - DB -
    Steelers Steelers agreed to terms with CB Demarcus VanDyke.
    The fastest player at the 2011 Combine with a forty time for 4.28, VanDyke surprisingly went unclaimed on waivers early this week. We suspect it was because no team wanted to guarantee his the salary from his rookie deal. Although VanDyke's coverage was inconsistent, he showed flashes of potential as a first-year player. Former Steelers great Rod Woodson may have given "DVD" a good review after coaching Raiders cornerbacks last season.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash

Raiders need to pick up a back up RB bad!!!

Am I the only one who think so? Or are you cool with what we have as back up's ? Taiwan isn't big enough can be good as a 3rd down back and Goodson Just SUCK's!!!. There are some good RB's out there but are we looking for one ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderx24 View Post
    Am I the only one who think so? Or are you cool with what we have as back up's ? Taiwan isn't big enough can be good as a 3rd down back and Goodson Just SUCK's!!!. There are some good RB's out there but are we looking for one ?
    Reggie and Dennis are always actively scouring the FA market. If there was anyone that they wanted, they would have tried to bring them in at this point.

Al Davis. Love him or hate him, respect him for what he did for the NFL.

vCash

vCash

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    I just walked into my son's bedroom to find him performing a horrific homosexual act.

He was sat there reading Twilight.

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast