Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Wait you would seriously do that? Cause I'm down for some jerky!
    Hahaha BG trying to get in on this !

Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Did you guys ever wonder if one guy is posing as four different guys on this forum??? Sometimes I see similar writing styles from one poster to another.
    Also, sometimes the same guys will respond to the same guy from thread to thread.(usually in a very complimentry manner).

I know what your thinking, why do I care??? I don't know, I think that it is a bit lame,to do that.

AJ
    They are watching ....

Quote Originally Posted by laek View Post
    Damn now I want some venison jerky.
    Lol Laek trying too !!

Damn Wolfe you might as well just start selling it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

They are watching ....

Lol Laek trying too !!

Lmao...tell me about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Wait you would seriously do that? Cause I'm down for some jerky!
    Lol..yeah I would.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

They are watching ....

Lol Laek trying too !!

Sounds good to me haha. I love trying out new types of jerky.
    “You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

vCash
    Jerky

vCash
    Ok .. This year is my First year as a pop werner Football Head Coach we won last saturday 44 -0 .. thought id share with my Raider Nation LOL

vCash
    ^ Sweet, congrats! Keep it up bro

vCash

Angry Rant

You know I was reading the paper this morning and they had Oakland finishing lastin the division. That really pisses me off. I'm glad everyone's overlooking us because we have a waybetter team than anyone gives us credit for. I can't wait for Monday. We're gonna stomp a mudhole in those super f
    *******. Oaklands on a make noise this year fellas.
    Last edited by weeman323; 09-06-2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Language

vCash
    Thats how Butch Coolidge made his fortune, letting everyone underestimate him.

The opportunistic use of a Katana sword in a pawn shop, didn't hurt matters either...

vCash
    As a die hard fan, I hate to admit it, but they could be right. Maybe not last, but I don't know how we can end up even at 3rd. Manning looks great. Until he doesn't get up from a hit or shows any signs of slowing down, he is stil a great QB. Remember, he could have played last season towards the end. (PS, when Brady went down for the season a couple years back, people said the same stuff. "He won't come back, blah blah blah. Still came back and I'd trade the whole team to get him). KC looks solid with everyone back healthy. SD, well they are the only that haven't looked so good, so we will see.

As far as our beloved Raiders, well....I feel that CP3 is a chemistry QB. His misses are very close to where the WR should be or where he thinks the WR should be. Those turn into INT's. I don't think he has had the time with D-Moore which I believe will cause turnovers quite a bit. NO time with the WR's. All in all, I don't think we can get more than 8 wins this year, IMO. I'm picking 9 or 10 for Denver, then the remaining teams will all battle between 6-8 wins. Sad sad situation. THe difference is our upside. Screw this year, but next year..WATCH OUT!
    Last edited by asoto511; 09-06-2012 at 12:07 PM.

vCash
    Pure ignorance... These people have no idea how much changin our DC and coach will impact the organization. We are still an 8-8 team, but there is no reason we should not be extremely competitive this year. My guess is we will be a second half of the season team as it will take time for our OL to gel in the ZBS, our WR's are young, and the defense is actually real....

vCash
    ^ I agree! This team has too many question marks to really make an assesment to believe they merit a 1st place finish. Lets be honest, we all know that Palmer is a turnover machine, McFadden hasn't played a full season in the league, and the Wide Receivers are not that good. Moore has potential but who else can we count on...
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    That's okay...let everyone under estimate us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Thats how Butch Coolidge made his fortune, letting everyone underestimate him.

The opportunistic use of a Katana sword in a pawn shop, didn't hurt matters either...
    That scene - Willis talking to himself in the car - might be my favorite moment in any Tarantino film. I still laugh at Ving Rhames' reaction as he crosses the street.

As to the OP - who cares? The only thing pre-season rankings / polls / power ratings, etc. show us every year is how little the 'experts' know.

Indy, Minnesota and Miami could win their divisions this year. Sound crazy? I would have said the same thing last year about Denver and San Fransisco.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Pure ignorance... These people have no idea how much changin our DC and coach will impact the organization. We are still an 8-8 team, but there is no reason we should not be extremely competitive this year. My guess is we will be a second half of the season team as it will take time for our OL to gel in the ZBS, our WR's are young, and the defense is actually real....
    x2 we just need a little time to pull it all together...

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast