Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    planning a trip?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    planning a trip?
    yup...i wanna scout out the area to determine if i wanna move out to cali or oregon.

i've been to southern cali before 2000-20001 time frame for a month (san diego, LA, anaheim) it was ok liked the weather didn't like the traffic. plus everyone seemed real laid back almost comatose and very neurotic about their health and looks.

vCash
    As a northern California boy I recommend this part you probably don't want to be so deep in the valley cause most people hate it who weren't born here and most of them do to. I can't stand southern California no offense to my raider brother who live down there. I just like the more open feel of northern I'm not a city guy tho. If you like that the southern part is your place

Oakland Raiders
    Boston Celtics Roll tide

vCash
    Damn looking at the forum we obviously don't take losses very well in here. Lol more excuse threads than I have seen in a while.

vCash
    Um more like every year. Everyone freaks out after every loss, until we're officially out if it.

"The Sky is Falling!"
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 10-04-2012 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Stupid I-phone spell check lol

vCash
    There were a lot of folks in here who had an unrealistic view of what they were looking at last season and had increasingly unrealistic expectations for this season.

Frustration and disappointment lead to *****ing.

-Stork

vCash
    I for one didn't have lofty expectations..but am definitly surprised by the lack of talent on this team..probably one of the 3 least talented teams in the nfl as far as 1 to 53

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUTH-TELLER View Post
    yup...i wanna scout out the area to determine if i wanna move out to cali or oregon.

i've been to southern cali before 2000-20001 time frame for a month (san diego, LA, anaheim) it was ok liked the weather didn't like the traffic. plus everyone seemed real laid back almost comatose and very neurotic about their health and looks.
    thats funny stuff bro.
    Traffic is "falling down" bad all the time(the michael douglas movie where he goes postal)comatose and nuerotic thats beautiful stuff, really,I think it is a byproduct of the enviorment,its a highly competetive enviorment, much like Im sure your used to in NYC, instead of expressing stress by agressive posturing, people out here more intent on acting as if they are the only person in the world.

Northern Ca. and Oregon are breathtakingly Beautiful,far differnt then So.Cal.
    Snake should be able to tell you more as well, wash.State is much the same, clean and green,Youve got to be the outdoorsy type,im mean your in the woods FOR REAL brother, and not those Pu$$y arse cypress,ore spruce groves we are talking THICK.scary, like 5 steps off the road and your lost type crap if your not a woodsman, happens to people all the time up there, but its truley magnificent.If youve never stood at the base of a coastal redwood you cant accept its size from a picture.They make you feel like your In that "honey i shrunk The kids" movie. Astoria is a beautiful fishing town on the Oregon coast that I much enjoy,and all of the inland portions of both states is scenic.

vCash
    BigGuy - how soon can we get a stick'd draft board set up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raider77 View Post
    As a northern California boy I recommend this part you probably don't want to be so deep in the valley cause most people hate it who weren't born here and most of them do to. I can't stand southern California no offense to my raider brother who live down there. I just like the more open feel of northern I'm not a city guy tho. If you like that the southern part is your place

thanks bro,

checked out modesto on wiki...95 highs in july and august? way to hot for me.

thats funny stuff bro.
    Traffic is "falling down" bad all the time(the michael douglas movie where he goes postal)comatose and nuerotic thats beautiful stuff, really,I think it is a byproduct of the enviorment,its a highly competetive enviorment, much like Im sure your used to in NYC, instead of expressing stress by agressive posturing, people out here more intent on acting as if they are the only person in the world.

Snake should be able to tell you more as well, wash.State is much the same, clean and green,Youve got to be the outdoorsy type,im mean your in the woods FOR REAL brother, and not those Pu$$y arse cypress,ore spruce groves we are talking THICK.scary, like 5 steps off the road and your lost type crap if your not a woodsman, happens to people all the time up there, but its truley magnificent.If youve never stood at the base of a coastal redwood you cant accept its size from a picture.They make you feel like your In that "honey i shrunk The kids" movie. Astoria is a beautiful fishing town on the Oregon coast that I much enjoy,and all of the inland portions of both states is scenic.

been 2 Washington state for a month @ fairchild AFB for SERE school back in the 90's. Yeah man real woodsy but beautiful scenery. Problem with Washington state I always heard it was was full of sandal wearing men and boot wearing women who wanna save the whales and the tigers, free tibet, and stop supporting nike/mcdonalds/coca cola whoever. Not that i care either way about any of that. but from dealing with the liberals in nyc with the same agenda and same ideals that crap gets old quick and I have to physically restrain myself from stabbing them in the throat with a pen after 10 mins of listening to them force their beliefs on me. LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    BigGuy - how soon can we get a stick'd draft board set up?
    Start one up buddy and we can get a sticky on it and the best way to get ahold of BG is writing on his wall papa.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    thats funny stuff bro.

I live about 70 south of the Oregon border, pretty much look out my window at the volcano Mt.Shasta every day. I am in those thick scary woods and consider myself the "outdoorsy type" LOL We have it all here, clean air, best cold, fresh water on earth and lots of it, trees, wildlife, Hunting and fishing, ski park, rivers, lakes, hiking, off roading, spelunking, etc. 3 1/2 - 4 hrs to the coast roughly. 4 Seasons. Good stuff. As Snoop said "Laaiiid Back."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I live about 70 south of the Oregon border, pretty much look out my window at the volcano Mt.Shasta every day. I am in those thick scary woods and consider myself the "outdoorsy type" LOL We have it all here, clean air, best cold, fresh water on earth and lots of it, trees, wildlife, Hunting and fishing, ski park, rivers, lakes, hiking, off roading, spelunking, etc. 3 1/2 - 4 hrs to the coast roughly. 4 Seasons. Good stuff. As Snoop said "Laaiiid Back."
    My grandparents used to have a ranch in the Burney area. I have many fond memories of my youth catching German Browns and Cuthroat trout in Rock and Antelope Creek as well as finding Indian Arrowheads when Lake Britton receded in the fall.

You live in Gods Country Wolfe...

vCash
    thanks bro,

checked out modesto on wiki...95 highs in july and august? way to hot for me.

thats funny stuff bro.

been 2 Washington state for a month @ fairchild AFB for SERE school back in the 90's. Yeah man real woodsy but beautiful scenery. Problem with Washington state I always heard it was was full of sandal wearing men and boot wearing women who wanna save the whales and the tigers, free tibet, and stop supporting nike/mcdonalds/coca cola whoever. Not that i care either way about any of that. but from dealing with the liberals in nyc with the same agenda and same ideals that crap gets old quick and I have to physically restrain myself from stabbing them in the throat with a pen after 10 mins of listening to them force their beliefs on me. LOL
    I went through SERE training there as well...

Eastern WA State is a desert, in fact I live in the middle of it. The mountains are only about an hours drive, so its the best of both worlds. Western WA State is where you will find the ultra liberals, Eastern Washington is pretty moderate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    My grandparents used to have a ranch in the Burney area. I have many fond memories of my youth catching German Browns and Cuthroat trout in Rock and Antelope Creek as well as finding Indian Arrowheads when Lake Britton receded in the fall.

You live in Gods Country Wolfe...
    Yeah, I do. I live in McCloud. Been to all of those places you mentioned. Small world!

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast