Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He's a mix of hip hop and reggae

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CivilizedRaider View Post
    LMAO ..I sware I love the raiders but our fan image and mentality has to change ..like reality and not delusional ..First and futhermost pyror has one "preseason" game with 2 TD ..again "preseason" and second players like him who scramble and run only last a little in the NFL(look at Vick , newton, tebow, ) ..Palmer is the only real player on the raiders ..everyone else are over paid and give a flying eff about our opinion cuz their still drinking big bottles of grey goose after we lose a frigging game..
    Dude you're quoting something that was said in AUGUST not yesterday
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Yeah wtf is that about? lol

vCash
    It was that guys' first post and he's already talking ****, and about stuff he doesn't know about
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    Check this out guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bioYs6oAD8g

SK, tell me he doesn't have some musical talent. lol

pretty cool,
    But I hear singing, more then rap, i dont think that you should classify that as Hip hop,

and at the root of what hes doing, hes mixing.the quality in his work isnt in what hes doing live, its the effort he has put into manipulating his programs to achieve the desired sounds.

Just like with a mixing board there are literally millions of combinations that can be adjusted to effect the tone that is produced.
    To do that he is simply pushing a lever of twisting a dial.
    Once hes happy with it ,its programed into the file for the song, and then its just a matter of providing the first "beat" and stepping on the right pedal.

I like it, dont get me wrong..
    My criticism of Rap is focused towards sampling a pre made beat,and then layering a couple of patches, followed by a alot of uh, uh, uh, yeah, yeah, yea, uh, uh, (lol) and finished up wih a litany of F bombs about slangin dope and opening up with my Uzi cuz homie,mistepped in my hood yo,ditched the gun at my bi$ches house so she could brek me some skull, fore I kicked it with the other homies slappin bones and puttin back FO-TIIES, hey, yo, hey, yo, uh, uh, yeah, uh......

vCash
    It's a hip hop/raggae hybrid, as I said in the post after the link lol.

You realize everything you heard was made by his voice right?

And yeah that's exactly the rap I HATE.

I only listen to stuff with meaning.

vCash

vCash
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Anyone awake?

I freaking hate life sometimes :cry:

Don't get me wrong, life is good, it's just those "what if" thoughts that piss me off and make me sad. Argh!
    Don't like me?

vCash
    hey girl ...what happened?

vCash
    Stupid **** lol I can't get someone off my mind.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    well in regards to could have beens, that is a mean game that your mind is playing with you and you need to tell it to stfu.

There are no do overs, or guarentees.for all you know that lost friend/lover coulda backed over you in the drive way one night while they were reaching for their cell phone!(lol).
    Imagining that our lives would or could somehow have been more fullfilling based on someone elses involvement is often a way to disassociate responsibility for the choices weve made.
    If your unhappy about something, your the only one that has any power at all to effect a change,if you dont feel that a change is prudent then you must reconcile the fact that it is YOUR choice, no one elses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Stupid **** lol I can't get someone off my mind.
    I'm awake. As always. lol.

Anyway, I get you. I can't get my best friend off of my mind either. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you. You can PM me if you'd like. I hope you feel better soon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    well in regards to could have beens, that is a mean game that your mind is playing with you and you need to tell it to stfu.

There are no do overs, or guarentees.for all you know that lost friend/lover coulda backed over you in the drive way one night while they were reaching for their cell phone!(lol).
    Imagining that our lives would or could somehow have been more fullfilling based on someone elses involvement is often a way to disassociate responsibility for the choices weve made.
    If your unhappy about something, your the only one that has any power at all to effect a change,if you dont feel that a change is prudent then you must reconcile the fact that it is YOUR choice, no one elses.
    Lmao that would suck, about the being run over thing lol
    Very true. I hate change ironically enough. But you're right. And this person is a good friend of mine. I'll get over it fast.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    I'm awake. As always. lol.

Anyway, I get you. I can't get my best friend off of my mind either. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you. You can PM me if you'd like. I hope you feel better soon
    Thanks sweetie same goes. I'll be ok. Going to visit my family in Texas for thanksgiving. It'll be good to get out of town.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Thanks sweetie same goes. I'll be ok. Going to visit my family in Texas for thanksgiving. It'll be good to get out of town.
    Thank you

That's great! I'm gonna have some family over. I'm hoping to get drunk enough and have enough fun to get her out of my mind haha

Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast