Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    vCash
    haha, fun stuff. thanks
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    I feel so... young in this thread!

vCash
    I got fresh stuff for you too BG, Im just afraid I dont have any hip hop or rap...I dont consider it music quite frankly, it IS an art form, no doubt, but Music to me must involve the playing of an instrument and singing.

vCash
    i like weird al hiphop.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Mc Rappa rap tap tap tappa!

vCash
    I definitely consider rap/hip hop music. REAL rap and hip hop, not the mainstream **** that's out nowadays. I'm all about underground hip hop..

vCash
    Rap/Hip-Hop > all
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    yeah, most younger people hardly know what a"band" was (lol)
    i can certainly appreciate the skill involved in crafting some of the beats, but sampling and drum tracks and rapping requires no musical skill.

you need not understand harmonies,or keys, or octives...I have a friend who asked me to move some equpiment with him one night. We drove out to an area somewhere close to Simi, and we waited outside some house in a hilltop ,security patrolled community.

about an hour latter some dude shows up and lets us in the house and its completely empty except for some recording equipment.

He walks up to me and says "whats up playboy, Im DJ quick"
    I smile and say "well Im DJ steve-o"
    he looks at me like WTF, and walks over to my friend who knew him from Compton and i guess did roadie and bouncer crap from time to time at his request.

After ,hes waiting for a reaction from me becasue arent I impressed that he knows DJ Quick, I was STILL like whos that?

thats how much I know about rap music.(lol)

vCash
    To each their own I guess, because I beg to differ. It takes a ton of skill to rap and sound good. It definitely isn't as simple as many make it out to be. I know I can't rap for ****. Freestyle, that is. I'm pretty good at writing lyrics but I can't freestyle. And that just makes me respect those who can a lot more.

I've made beats before with some friends. All for fun. It's definitely not easy.

vCash
    ? I think thats what i said

It is a skill,it is defenitely a unique talent, it just IMO not a musical talent.
    I owned a Roland drum machine and a couple of studio quality sampling keyboards.
    I wound up having to leave them behind in Dallas when I left Texas,but if you are patient and enjoy experimentation, you can put together some really cool stuff without really knowing how to play piano or Drums.

I think its like modern day poetry.

My other issue is messaging.
    Too much of the material out there focuses on exploring a lifestyle that is to a large degree ficticious.
    Ive known quite a few thugs im my day(as Im sure you have as well) and the lives they lead dont resemble the ideas sold in the imagery presented.

I can appreciate some of the artists, but It doesnt make me FEEL anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    i like weird al hiphop.
    Hahahahahaha!
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    It's always rewarding to see your ex with an uglier chick LMFAO
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders#1 Scout View Post
    I want Pryor to start! I used to back Palmer all the time, but he just doesn't look like he knows what to do out there. I'm going to get a lot of crap for this but its not just because of last night that I want Pryor to start. His skill set can get him out of trouble which he showed yesterday. Palmer is always throwing into double coverage and never likes to checkdown to the running back and take a 5 yard gain. He to me just isn't there. Pryor at QB would excite the fans with his plays and all Knapp needs to show him is that taking a 5 yard gain from a checkdown is better than throwing it into double coverage and risking a INT since Pryor is still getting better at the passing game. Pryor knows he isn't the best passing QB so he knows to get the ball to the best players on the field and put them in a spot to succeed
    LMAO ..I sware I love the raiders but our fan image and mentality has to change ..like reality and not delusional ..First and futhermost pyror has one "preseason" game with 2 TD ..again "preseason" and second players like him who scramble and run only last a little in the NFL(look at Vick , newton, tebow, ) ..Palmer is the only real player on the raiders ..everyone else are over paid and give a flying eff about our opinion cuz their still drinking big bottles of grey goose after we lose a frigging game..

vCash
    Anthony Barr for all american!!

vCash
    Check this out guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bioYs6oAD8g

SK, tell me he doesn't have some musical talent. lol

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast