Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'll try :cry:

Well then, you lose -5 cool points for not sticking with Weeds even though it got unrealistic! haha jk

vCash
    Gotdamnit! LMFAO
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Those bad *** emoticons might even it out though, don't worry lol.

vCash
    Woohoo! Hahaha

More sleep for me, BBL
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Same here. Goodmornight lol

vCash
    Anxiety related disorders have the highest aturation of any mental health issue in the Country.
    about 40 million americans suffer from some form of anxiety related problem.
    Depression,all irrational phobias,Bi polar,Manic depressive, Borderline personality disorder, dependent personality disorder, the list goes on and on.

The important thing to understand is that while their appears to be a slight genetic proclivity to being susceptible to these types of issues,they are for the most part learned behaviours, so they can be UNLEARNED.

Look into cognitive behavioural therapy.
    You dont need to see a therapist, or anything...just learn to understand that anxiety is a result of thougts provoking an emotional response.
    control your thoughts and you control the response.

BTW, it WAS my kid. everytime BW posts show up while Im pecking away at my keyboard at a mind numbimg rate of like 5 words a minute, he goes: OHHHH whats THAT?
    show me , show me...and I say> what are you like 5 years old?(j/k).
    he does like them alot.

vCash
    ^ and with that we need to legalize Marijuana in California and watch our economy boom.

vCash
    No really, I'll have a panic attack for no reason. None at all. Believe me I've done everything I can to try and not have anxiety. It comes when it wants to. Yes some situations do trigger it but you can't explain the ones such as driving to STL having the best time ever with friends and family then BOOM it hit me for no reason. Situation hasn't changed, no stress, etc. I calmed myself down an all was well. I've had this long enough to know that **** they SAY is supposed to help, doesn't always help. You can't believe everything you read hehe
    Don't like me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    ^ and with that we need to legalize Marijuana in California and watch our economy boom.
    All the chips and pizza would be gone in a matter of hours
    Don't like me?

vCash
    I studied it in depth for years.....
    panic is triggered through emotional response.Stimulus can be visual, memory triggered, it can be subconscious,so as to appear as if there was no stimulus, but in most cases it is through automatic thoughts that have little context to them that we have built up throughout our lives.

if you see a car coming towards you as you cross the street, you dont initiate the cognnitive thought "danger" but over time its just there.depending on how close the car is might force a more focused attention to the thought , but from a safe distance it is still there, thats how our Brains work.

If you have had these issues for any number of years , it couldnt hurt to look into it.Often times just the process of taking an active role in "fixing" the issue has a halo effect,because your being proactive.

vCash
    Ok so you suggest a therapist then?? I can't afford that.
    Don't like me?

vCash
    On another note, I work at a call center for a real estate company. This lady called and asked me if a property we had for auction was for rent. I let her know it was just for auction to buy, not to rent. She then proceeded to say "Are you ****ing stupid? What the hell is wrong with you? That's not what I asked!" I told her she didn't need to curse so she cursed at me some more

This world is going to hell in a hand basket
    Don't like me?

vCash
    SK is completely right. I'm impressed. Psychology FTW!!

vCash
    I don't understand how people could be so stupid

vCash
    I've been to psycologists growing up. I was the very VERY ugly girl in school up until 9th grade so yeah, lots of issues. Never had anxiety until about 7th grade, started taking meds for it in 10th grade (I think?) maybe later.
    Don't like me?

Page 37 of 67 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast