Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Not my #'s. That's just the # that Kuzma threw out. he speculated that it could be 6 mil per season and 4 years just seems to be the term that makes the most sense.
    That's still a disgusting number for Doan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    That's still a disgusting number for Doan.
    I agree even though i really want the guy.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    If its a one year contract I'll celebrate, if its more than 2 years I'll hate it.
    I agree with you completely. I love 2 years and $10 to $12 million total. Anything more than that and you're overpaying. Not really much appeal to a 4 year offer.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    I've been away most of August so just checking in ... thought I caught something about working a deal for Evander Kane. Any word on that? He'd be a better long term fit for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    I've been away most of August so just checking in ... thought I caught something about working a deal for Evander Kane. Any word on that? He'd be a better long term fit for sure.
    I haven't heard anything but that would be awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifer View Post
    I haven't heard anything but that would be awesome.
    Yeah, I think Doan is looking more unattractive by the day simply because there won't be a season and he'll just be another year older...

Kane on the other hand...

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Yeah, I think Doan is looking more unattractive by the day simply because there won't be a season and he'll just be another year older...

Kane on the other hand...
    ....is not going anywhere. Not only is he not going anywhere he will be extended. It would cost an arm, a leg, three fingers on the other hand and more to get him out of Winnipeg.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    ....is not going anywhere. Not only is he not going anywhere he will be extended. It would cost an arm, a leg, three fingers on the other hand and more to get him out of Winnipeg.
    Bingo.

We've heard the rumors of him wanting out, but rumors of Kane and Winnipeg agreeing on a six year deal are higher.

If he is available, I doubt it's to Vancouver. I know he's a RFA and gets some say, but your package would probably be on the downward side of other teams.

Evander Kane will re-sign with Winnipeg.

vCash
    Did we sign Doan yet?

<3

vCash
    I hope so.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash

<3

vCash
    Terry Bross, agent for Shane Doan tells News1130 Canucks still in the mix. Bross says Phoenix ownership issues still not settled. #nhl #doan
    https://twitter.com/News1130Sports/s...50292382371840

If I read/see 'in the mix' one more times im going to go crazy. But this Doan saga is so mesmerizing.

<3

vCash
    Terry Bross agent for Shane Doan tells News1130 Canucks "very strong possibility if things don't work out in Phoenix." Canucks 1 of 3 in mix
    https://twitter.com/News1130Sports/s...50715348557825

I guess it's Van, Phx, NYR.

<3

vCash
    The Doan saga will never end . Who would have thunk one player not named Crosby or Ovechkin, could have so much news surrounding them.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Heard a good discussion on Team 1040 today between Ray Ferraro, Rintoul, and Botchford about Doan. Ferraro says that at Doan's age and playing style he figures whoever gets Doan is getting two years of actual elite hockey and paying for four. Also he said that $5M is an overpayment and thinks it might take as much as $7M to get the deal done. He really questioned whether it was worth it. He said that's a lot to pay for a potential 4th liner in the 3rd and 4th years of the deal.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast