Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Iran skirt sanctions with unlikely help

http://news.yahoo.com/iraqis-helping...004618293.html

iraqis helping iran. wow

predict the date israel and or the US launches an attack against iran.

my guess is by this november.

vCash
    and tell me why anyone should be surprised that Iraq's leadership is making money helping Iran???? This is another late present from the Bush Jr's war. All we did is change the name of the guy at the top of the pyramid. Everything else is the same.

vCash
    My guess is next March.

vCash
    If Israel plays their cards right, they will do it in October or somewhere right before the election. They will get a nearly unanimous vote in the Congress because no one would dare cross Israel in American politics. It is only acceptable to cross Israel in Israeli politics.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    As soon as the Obama campaign feels threatened in the upcoming elections.

vCash
    Israel's people, and many in Netanyahu's government don't want war with Iran.

As for Americans and our "reps", history has proven that we'll go where the wind takes us. Like today, saying Iran is trying to acquire nuclear weapons when the evidence shows otherwise. We certainly can't ever question Israel, even if it sends oil prices soaring and gets us into a larger conflict with Russia and China over it.

vCash
    Schmooze, do you remember The Daily Show segment where he showed our politicians and then Israeli politicians talking about the Israeli government's actions? It is in reference to the point I made earlier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Schmooze, do you remember The Daily Show segment where he showed our politicians and then Israeli politicians talking about the Israeli government's actions? It is in reference to the point I made earlier.
    Unfortunately, I have not. Weird too b/c I normally don't miss an episode of Daily Show

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    Unfortunately, I have not. Weird too b/c I normally don't miss an episode of Daily Show
    I will try to find the video if I remember. It was quite good and speaks very clearly about our politics. Talking badly about Israeli's policy, rightly or wrongly, is as much as a 4th rail as saying you want to privatize Social Security or Medicare. Maybe even more so.

vCash
    I can see Israel launching an attack in late September. And I can see that topic become a bigger deal than the economy in the national debates

vCash
    How is this at all surprising? When has invading and occupying foreign countries with foreign cultures and foreign religions ever worked out in the history of this country? Why would the Iragis help us consider we helped put Saddam and even more homicidal dictators in power throughout the world?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Your Daddy View Post
    How is this at all surprising? When has invading and occupying foreign countries with foreign cultures and foreign religions ever worked out in the history of this country? Why would the Iragis help us consider we helped put Saddam and even more homicidal dictators in power throughout the world?
    We destablized their country, and killed/displaced hundreds of thousands of civilians. Not to mention almost a decade of sanctions we imposed on them. Ungrateful pricks!

vCash
    We destablized their country, and killed/displaced hundreds of thousands of civilians. Not to mention almost a decade of sanctions we imposed on them. Ungrateful pricks!

old white men wanted the oil.....the death and destruction was just an added bonus for those Lucifer worshipping, child raping, liars who masquerade as politicians.

be wi$e to the demise...evil is in full effect

vCash
    We also threw Iran's greatest enemies out of power there and installed their political allies as the leaders of the Iraq. By far the biggest beneficiary of our actions in the Gulf has been Iran, who was rid of a neighboring regime with which they had a decade-long war, and now has fellow Shi'ites ruling instead.

This story is 100% predictable, and echoes the warnings wise folks made in advance of George and Dick's Excellent Adventure, Part II, Iraq.

vCash
    Funny that anyone is surprised by this.

Thanks Mr. Bremer, you ignorant **** wad.

And all those hundreds of thousands of graves of all those people we murdered must be with the WMDs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast